Spell (real)

(I thought to myself: "Ah!, why the hell not?" And then this came about. DISCLAIMER: No- I do not practice any sort of witchcraft nor any sort of dark arts magic. I am only fascinated by the rather religious ways for contacting spirits or for summoning them.

This is simply just for those who want to have more of a Halloween kind of feel to a chapter since I will not be writing in this book in October.

Enjoy.)

((But yes I did look up spells on the internet.))

-If you personally do not like stories like this, I know it may be slightly weird to be reading something such as this, please do not read on nor comment that it is unnerving. I know it might be for others but I am personally fascinated by such things, so I will write about them if I want.-

--------------------

Steve sat before you on his calves whilst you painted a dark red liquid, as well as a white one that resembled paint, in sacred patterns across his forehead, chin, and even a little bit on his nose. His unnaturally colored eyes gazed upon you with loving contentment whilst you focused on perfecting the symbols and lines that were to be used for his preaching ritual tonight.
Both of you sat in the middle of a large living room, the two story log cabin-like house located a ways deep in a forest, Steve resting on his calves whilst you were on tall knees.

Backing away to look upon the symbols slightly, you give a curt nod and hum of agreement. Satisfied with the finished product.

"Good?"
Steve lowly rumbled, his voice a gentle whisper.

Nodding with a small grin you set down the bowl and Chinese paintbrush you held moments ago to gently give Steve a kiss on the lips. You were careful to not ruin your work.

"Thank you, my darling."

"You are welcome my priest."

The both of you shared a giggle as Steve rose to his feet, holding out a hand for you to gladly accept with a grin. Pulling you to your feet with his strong grip Steve tugged your smaller body close to his, voicing a deep growl from the back of his throat with a devilish smirk.

"Once I am done preaching tonight, meet me upstairs away from everyone else. I want some of my baby~"

Goosebumps clawed at your skin once his rich voice hit your ears. A shudder played at your spine as you only give a nod to your husband.

"High Priest. It's time for the sermon, sir."

A follower called from the open doorway as Steve looked to him with a serious poker face, nodding alongside with a hum in confirmation to the time. The follower gave one as well as he takes his leave to move down the hallway to the stairs whilst he moves towards the downstairs area. Steve gazed back upon your face as he gave you another kiss. Some of the white paint-like liquid coming off onto your cheek.

"Steeeeve!"

He simply chuckled before separating from your touch to turn over his shoulder and grab a black leather jacket off of the back of the dark brown couch.

"Follow me darling. You don't want us to be late."

Steve beckoned you with his middle and pointer fingers whilst walking backwards, facing you with a mischievous expression upon his handsome features.

"As you command my priest."

You chuckled as you obediently followed Steve like a small, lost child. Your eyes trained on your much taller husband whilst he held your hand behind him, leading you through the large house that held most of the followers that traveled to listen upon his preaching.