Robbery part 2

Herobrine counted out the thick stack of money his brother handed him before pocketing it and taking Simon and Maxwell by the shoulders.

"Not bad for a first mission boys! You really can follow orders better than I thought!"

Simon smiles.

"Thanks Mr. Hero!"

"Yeah!"

Herobrine scoffs with a chuckle following suit.

"Just call me Herobrine or Hero, boys."

Both of the younger men nod, Herobrine removing his arms and walking out of the large mansion that his younger brother owned, hoping into his Lamborghini as Simon and Maxwell jump into the back of it. Herobrine drives off to his house as his younger brother watches him leave from the top story bedroom.

Steve turns around as he glances upon your (body type) form laid out so delicately across the top of the silk sheet bed. His dashing eyes travel down your body, taking in every detail that you beheld.

Soft (tone) skin, fluffy (length) (colour) hair, and plump lips that he just desired to kiss. Your body held curves in all the right places. And he loved it.

He begins to notice your stirring body as he crawls right beside you, in nothing but a pair of basketball shorts, to gently sling one of his tattooed arms across your upper form.

A flinch ensues from you and he softly chuckles.

With a gentle touch he brings up a hand to caress the surface of your cheek slowly, smiling at the feel of you.

"Aren't you just a sight to behold?"

With that sentence your open your eyes halfway to meet Steve's. Looking into each others orbs for a moment before you shoot up into a sitting position, still facing Steve but looking around the room with wide and unsure eyes.

"Where am I?"

Steve chuckled, bringing his hand up again to guide your face to look at him. His violet eyes bore into you as he smiles with a sudden gleam to his aura.

"At home silly~ Where else would you be?"

You didn't seem to understand.

This was either a dream or real life. Certainly not a nightmare though, this guy is very sexy.
A toned six-pack with naturally tan skin and slight stubble with dark brown hair to match that just was a perfect kind of bed head.

Steve sat up to meet your level as you also notice that he was much bigger than you too.

"Is there something you like baby? I could give it to you if you would want that."

Whilst being hypnotized by his good looks and striking colored eyes you unconsciously nod a yes and lean in.

.........

Your bodies were pressed tightly against one another, sweat covering both of you from head to tie as Steve leans his head down to lock lips with you. Tounges swirling around each other he grinds his hips forward into you as he slows down the pace and hits every right spot in the moment.

"Mmm-Ah! Ah! Ah! Mmmm!"

You couldn't spill a word from your throat as Steve went on and off between making out during the sensual grinding. He lets out a grunt before bringing his head up and back to pick the pace up faster once more, your body racks with shivers of warm pleasure as both your hands are interlocked with his, Steve's grunts soon beginning to get louder as your moaning does too.

In a matter of what felt like a few seconds but being minutes, Steve and you both ejaculate at the same moment.

Heavy panting and slight groaning come from you both as Steve flops down onto his side next to you.

"Damn..... You were tighter then I thought baby~."