Staring (Real World)

Your P.O.V.

The sweat on his brow just gave his body the perfect touch. The great build, the thick and dark brown hair, tan skin and stunning eyes.

It's no wonder that the cheerleading squad flirts with him constantly.

Mr. Steven Notch, son of the super attendant and star of the football team.

And I just help out with the band...

"(Name) you're staring again."
My best friend Jayden snapped me out of my fantasy, his expression turned into a look that a mother would almost give. Raised eyebrows and wide black eyes.

"Yeah yeah yeah, but you're gay too! Don't tell me that he isn't handsome!"
My arms shoot forward as I motion my argument towards Steve, though sadly he noticed and tapped player 23's shoulder whilst then pointing over to my direction.

"Look what you did, you done gotten yourself some attention!"   Jayden, being as sassy as a gay black guy could get, snapped to me as Steve began to walk over in our direction.

"Welp have fun, the band needs to practice!" Grabbing his saxophone, Jayden ran after two other saxophone players as the director calls them over as the long night practice officially begins.

I turned around to start walking when I heard someone yell over to me in a deep tone.

"Hey short stuff! C'mere for a second!"

It was Steve calling over to me.

I looked over my shoulder to see the jock with a duffle bag slung over his shoulder, the sun setting gave his skin color a darker tint and his eyes a handsome glow.

"Y-Yeah?" I scolded myself for the stutter, Steve lifting up an arm to motion me forward with his finger in a beckoning way. Two other jocks were behind him on either side as they both chuckled to themselves. I somewhat shuffle walked my way over to Steve and his friends.

"So. Saw you staring over there shorty. Like whatcha see?"

Steve seemingly flirted as he leaned his upper body forward closer to my face. His two friends laughing slightly behind him.

"Uh.....I...."

"Oh c'mon dont be scared! I ain't gonna hurtchya shorty, relax!"

Steve then slung his free arm over my shoulders as I catch a whiff of his body odor, it smelled like AXE and deodorant. His side pressed up against mine as he somehow lead me back to the locker room, the other two following close behind like two stray puppies until me and Steve took a few steps in.

*Third P.O.V.*
Steve nodded to Herobrine and Jackson as they close the locker room door, closing in both of them. (Name) began to feel goosebumps up his arms, the locker room was surprisingly cold.

Steve lead him down a long concrete hallway with a blue painted ceiling and white walls until they come to the entrance of the male changing area where the players would rest during half time.

"Steve, why are we in here again?"

Steve slipped off the black Nike duffle to throw it over a long wooden bench that sat against the blue lockers, giving off a loud echo in the spacy room once the duffle collided with the metal. (Name) flinched at the sound, closing his eyes for a few moments until he heard Steve begin taking off his shirt. His abs were covered in sweat from his practice and his eyes held a lustful gaze, (Name) backing up a few steps to meet the wall length mirror.

"I want something from you, shorty. And you best believe I'm gonna get it."

Steve strided like an animal to it's prey as he licked his lips slowly as he cages (Name) in between his arms and with his much taller and bigger body.

"S-Steve I- GAH! Hey!"

(Name) was silenced as Steve lifted him by the armpits to then shift forward to push his hips against (Name)'s. Friction starting to occur.

"Steve..."

"I love it when you say my name like that~ Why dont we make you do it again~?"

In a flash, Steve pulled down his jeans and boxers as well as (Name)'s pants before moving them both to the carpeted floor. (Name) only moaned out in protest when Steve grinded his dick against his hole, Steve smirking with a chuckle at (Name)'s expression.

"Just look at the face, so innocent yet just waiting to be fucked senseless by me~"

Cupping his cheek Steve crawled himself over top of (Name), their eyes connecting in a long glance before Steve pressed his lips to (Name)'s.

Then Steve slowly slid in his cock, (Name) shutting his eyes and yelling out into Steve's mouth as his walls were stretched horribly.

"Oh god~ You are really tight shorty~"

"Ngah! S-Steve! Be gentle with m-AH!"

(Name) couldn't continue as his breath way taken away by a sudden wave of pleasure, shivers rolling themselves up his spine as Steve begins to thrust his hips violently.

"God! I dont think I've ever- ngh- Had a-anyone this tight b-before!"

The locker room soon filled with moans. Steve flipping (Name) onto his stomach as he fucks him at the fast pace. (Name) soon throwing his head back to release a moan as he cums onto the floor. Steve following in after.

(Not the best but I'm really tired right now)