Horror Map prt. 2

As I made my way down from the hall and into the kitchen slash dinning area, I see that a bottle of grape juice or alcohol had shattered on the wooden floor. Cursing under my breath I shook my head.

Mom really needs to know where to place her goddamn wine for the love of pete!

I shrugged it off and glanced over my shoulder to see that the long dinning table still had food on top of it! It was somewhat fresh too.

"If the power isn't on yet then there had to be a fuse blown out."

Thinking aloud I went to the set of stairs that led me to the even colder basement. I took a gulp of my fear and slowly ascended the steps to find the door was locked.

"The key was in the.... Kiiiiitchen?"

I checked by the coffee maker and there it was! Taking it in my free hand I jogged to the stairs, got to the doors and jammed the key in the now unlocked lock thingy.

Once I pushed past the doors I shuffled slowly through the chilling basement. Cobwebs, old boxes of my embarrassing baby photos, boxes of my dad's 'glory days', and my childhood rocking chair that was still in good enough shape for use.

"Okay. If I remember correctly... Mom and Dad should have a spare fuse in their room. I think it was on the T.V. stand..."

With a shrug I turned back around and shuffled myself back upstairs, not before gathering three more match sticks though. Just as I reached the doors my candle goes out with a whisper of breeze. I took up another match stick and the candle as I crafted them both together to make my candle lit once again.

My heart beat began to pick up little by little as the house now felt extremely unsettling. Maybe it was because of the shadows casted by my candle or the silence of only my foot steps and isolation in my house. Or someone broke in.

*timeskip to the basement with an old fuse in hand*

I raised up my hand as I stick in the old fuse I found in a random spare bedroom upstairs as it clicks into place. Taking the lever in hand I yank it down and sparks fly before me as the old fuse exploded.

"Oh you have GOT to be kidding me!"

I shouted aloud as it echoes off the stone brick walls. I trudged myself upstairs to the ground level floor and begin another search. She , i turned up nothing I looked upstairs again. This times finding a perfectly good fuse (hopefully good anyway) in my parents bathroom. The mirror was shattered for some off reason though.

I just want the lights on and this stupid house be I chi t again before I go on a police chase.

-back to the basement-

Stomping myself down the stairs once again I continued the childish thuds over to the fuse box as I force the fuse in and yank the lever once more. This time, thankfully, the fuse DIDN'T explode and the lights instantly clicked on.

A sigh of semi relief lasted only mere seconds as I hear the television come to static from the living room.

"Fucking hell with this horror movie crap already."

I blew out my candle since I saw no purpose of using it any further. Then I made my way up the basement stairs to tightly close the doors.

The static from the TV getting louder and louder a little at a time as I slowly put away my blow out candle and took cautious steps up the stairs. Turning the corner to glance to the TV , I come face to screen with a terrifying man that had the creepiest grin on his face.

Shaggy and very messy brown hair tossed over piercing violet eyes and broad shoulders that were heaving up and down with silent deep breaths.
Soon I found myself sitting on the couch, tears shedding from my (colour) eyes as he crawled out of the TV and my ears filled with nothing but the sound of static. I was sobbing at the point where he was standing before me, shoulders back and only a pair of badly torn apart jeans on him. He spoke two words before my body gave out.

"Lights. Out."