Need

The food supply was getting lower as the days passed.

The only thing really left to eat was bread and mushroom soup, Steve wanted to keep as much healthy livestock as he could.

He tried breeding them but would always find that he didn't have enough wheat or carrots or seeds left, causing him to push back two more days of waiting for the plants to grow.

"This is horrible. We've lost two more sheep due to the wolves and there is only one left in the livestock that we still have."

Steve sighed heavily as he plopped down on the wooden chair in front of his husband. Him and (Name) were sitting at the dinning table along side the kitchen wall as Maxwell and Simon entertained themselves outside at the small stream/pond by the house. Steve looked out the window and watched with a grave face.

(Name) took notice that this was taking a toll against Steve. His cheek bones were sunken in and the bags underneath his eyes were very dark.

"I think I need to go to the village and go hunting as well as getting more livestock."

(Name) furrowed his eyebrows when Steve said that, he didn't enjoy it when Steve would need to go out to find more food or go to the village for supplies. But it had to be done if they all wanted to survive.

"When will you leave? And when do you think you'll be back?"

(Name) asked. Steve shrugged as they both lock eyes for an extended moment, Steve's violet orbs showing a look of determination that he'll find food and keep up a better cycle of supplies, (colour) orbs only showing a look of worry for Steve.

"I'll go tomorrow and hopefully be back by next week if all goes well."

(Name) nodded hesitantly, Steve brought a hand forward to intertwine with his. Steve knew he didn't enjoy being alone with the boys but it had to be done.

Desperate times. Desperate measures.

...

"Time for bed you both!"

The two younger boys groaned at the sound of having to go to sleep. They wanted to stay up with their father's and enjoy more of Steve's jokes or more of (Name) telling a fantasy story.
Simon clasped his hand together and settled them underneath his chin as he puckers out his bottom lip, puppy dog eyes at the ready.

"No Simon. You heard your father, now go to your room you two."

Steve chimed. He looked over his shoulder from the kitchen sink whilst washing the dishes they used from dinner. (Name) nodded and crossed his arms.

"Come on Simon. We need sleep."

Maxwell said as he gently grabbed his little brother's arm to pull him towards the back hallway where their room was located. Once they both were out of sight as well as earshot Steve dropped the dish and sponge in the soapy water filled sink, (Name) turning on his heel as they both fast walked to each other. Meeting in the middle with a heated kissing session.

"M-mmm~ Steve~"

(Name) quietly moaned, Steve placing his large and scared hand onto his shorter husband's sides while they interlocked their tounges in a heated passion. Steve closed his tired eyes with a happiness as he leans forward and down to grope (Name)'s ass. He flinched but smiled.

"Get your sexy little self upstairs, I want a piece of you~"

Steve whispered. His husky tone sending a stream of chills down (Name)'s spine before he turned around and strode his way up the stairs, adding in a little sway to his hips.

...

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Harder-GAH!"

(Name) was a moaning puddle in Steve's arms as he rocked his pelvis against (Name)'s ass, making motions of slow drawn out circles before he would pump his dick in and out repeatedly with lust.

"Say my name baby~ Let me hear my angel beg~"

"S-Steve. Please."

Steve gave a smirk whilst purposefully slowing down his motions.

"Please, what? You must be specific darling~"

"Please go harder dammit!"

"Your wish is my command."

...

The house was still and the air was cold. Steve woke up before anyone else did as he stoked all of the fires in the house, placed down more logs of wood in the chest beside the beds for the fire, and fed all the livestock. He gathered his needed materials for the trip to the village and into the surrounding terrain as he double checked once more.

When everything was there he slung the satchel over his shoulder, grabbed his weapons and extra armor, and went to the rooms of his husband and boys to give them kisses before leaving.

..

"Bye daddy."

"Goodbye Simon. Be good for daddy okay?"

Simon nodded groggily, his bed hair stuck out in different directions as he clung to the homemade teddy that (Name) gave him a few months ago.

Steve planted a kiss onto Simons forehead before straightening up to wake Maxwell on the top bunk of the bunk bed.

"Hm? Dad?"

"Hey buddy. I have leave for a few days to get some stuff from the village and to get more food. Now give me a hug and kiss."

Maxwell rubbed his tired eyes and leaned forward as he wrapped his arms around Steve's neck. Steve wrapping an arm around his torso before leaning back to leave a kiss on Maxwell's forehead.

"Bye guys. I'll see you hopefully next week."

"Bye daddy."

"Bye dad."

Steve waved with a smile before exiting their room and shutting the door. He looked towards him and his husband's room before quietly jogging up there to look into the room. He saw (Name) still sleeping and Steve smiled.

He pushed past the door to walk over to (Name)'s side of the bed as he leans down to kiss his cheek sweetly.

"Bye baby. I love you."

"I love you too baby."

(Name) softly whispered in his sleep. Steve smiled and kissed him once again before heading out the bedroom door and down the stairs to exit out the back door.

He whistled over to the two tamed wolves they had before they both came sprinting towards their master.

Steve began to head in the direction of the village with two stacks of emeralds, hopeful he can come back with some of the needed supplies and some food as well.