Stripper (Real)

-Yes, I'm sorry there are so many Real World chapters. Please forgive me but this idea was too good not to do in my opinion. May or may not be long, so enjoy-

..............

Neon lights lined the ceiling as the dimmed colors gave off a rather enticing atmosphere. Drinks were being passed all around the bar as male and female dancers did their shows. A young male by the name of (Name) walked through the back doors that led to the dressing rooms, down the cold concrete hallway to enter through the velvet covered doors.

Multitudes of dancers were changing, putting on make up, or practicing in the mirrors. Some acknowledged (Name)'s presence as he was a somewhat social person. He always tried to be on people's good sides and did well with it.

With a short travel he made it down the long and cramped dressing room. Stopping at his station and flicking on the mirror's lights. With a low sigh he pulls out the stool from underneath the table before sitting down and stripping of his casual clothes.

"Strip it (Name)!"  yelled one of the colored female dancers. She wiggles her dark eyebrows in a joking manner.
(Name) smirks and stands as he grabs the hem of his shirt and slowly brings it off of his body, showing the tattoos that grazed his skin and arching his back with a slight sit to his posture. Howls and whistles voiced themselves as one dancer came behind him to grind against his body with skillful moves, hands running themselves over exposed chest and torso. He laughed and moved with the male dancer in perfect motion, bringing his arms up to wrap around the opposite dancers neck loosely.

They both laugh before separating as the others do also. Giving a scoff (Name) gets back to riding himself of the clothes, slipping into a pair of cut up baggy jeans and a loose dark and light blue flannel. As he rolled up the sleeves and sprayed on cologne the head bodyguard called for opening. The shift was soon beginning for him and the others.

Dancers pass him by with some staying back for finishing their make up at their respected stations as they might have come late as well. (Name) looked to his mirror before he gives a roll of his hips, running slender (skin tone) hands through his (colour) hair, a practice seductive sigh exiting his nose with half lidded bedroom eyes ready to make any customer weak at the knees.

He might not be as well built or as tall as the other male dancers on his shift.

But that didn't mean he didn't have moves to have people crawling back for more.

With a light smirk of approval, he takes his exit whilst grabbing his black fedora off of the mirror's corner. Shaking out his arms and stretching before pushing open the backstage door, head held high with confidence as he strode down the short hallway connecting the dressing room with the dancing area and backstage of the theatre like section.

Mentally running through his choreography he caught up with some of the other male dancers behind the curtain. He made small talk with a few and cracked jokes before the announcer came to life.

"Ladies and Gentleman. The Block welcomes you all tonight! Hopefully you came prepared for some.... Entertainment~"

Cheers from customers roared on the opposite side of the curtain, with deep breaths (Name) closed his eyes and listened for the cue to step through the opening. He was the starting head dancer and always opened the shows.

Seductive music begins to play and he counts off 3 eight counts. Bringing a hand forward he grabbed the velvety fabric and tossed it aside, keeping his head more towards the floor as lights flashed on. Cheers and clapping with few whistles arose. (Name) stepped with the low pounding beat of the jazzier song, his steps dragged across the black stage.