Condition (Real World)

-Brace yourselves kiddos! Some tears might fall today!-

(Facts may or may not be correct. Do not quote me on any of this story's medical facts for they may be made up or stretched beyond their original cases. This type of condition will be used with blood clotting so please take to the internet or even to an actual doctor, go to a credible source for the true facts on any blood clot disorders or conditions.)

Enjoy.

---------------

It was a cold early morning as (Name) dragged himself from the warmth of the king sized bed, shuffling his chilled bare feet across the hard wooden flooring of the second floor bedroom. He makes his way over to the connected bathroom, switching on the light to squint at the change in brightness as his eyes adjust.

Blinking away the remainder of his eyes waking up (Name) opens a mirrored medicine cabinet above the sink to grab a navy blue zip up bag. The name embroidered onto the fabric belonged to none other than his husband Steve, taking the important medical bag into a slender hand he turned out of the bathroom. Shuffling himself back towards the bed, he softly shifts on to the warm uncovered spot where he once slept. Leaning forward, he shook Steve out of his light sleep.

"Its four in the morning sweetheart."
(Name) whispered with a gentle touch to his voice. A grunt of acknowledgement came from the bigger man as he turned over to his opposite side that faced (Name). Looking to him with groggy violet eyes Steve sits up from the help of pushing himself from the mattress by his forearms.
(Name) unzipped the small medical kit to reveal a needle/syringe, the liquid medication, and pills for Steve to take throughout the day. Just to be sure that he won't have an attack and cause his throat to tighten due to the blood clotting problem.

Whilst (Name) prepared the medicine for Steve, Steve rubbed his eyes and tried his best to focus on staying awake for his husband.

"Alright. Tilt your head and hold your breath so I can find a vein in your neck."

A nod of understanding was ensured and (Name) held onto Steve's hand before he gently stuck the needle into a bulging out vein at the side of his neck. Finishing off the medication into his vein, (Name) released of Steve's hand to pop the needle off of the syringe and take the medical kit back to the bathroom where he disposed of the needle. Steve plopped back down onto the bed, closing his eyes until he felt his smaller husband crawl back into bed after a few silent moments.

"Good morning baby."
Whispered (Name), wrapping himself around the buff arm of his husband.

"Good morning."
Replied Steve as they soon both fell back into slumber.