Village

"Steve, are you a hundred percent positive that we're not lost?"

(Name) asked as he shuffled the inventory sack further up onto his shoulders with a sigh.
Maxwell and Simon wanted to stay home and Steve had figured that the two of them should go out on his monthly visit to a village nearby.

But his version of nearby is much different than (Name)'s.

As Steve grunts from climbing up a hill of blocks he looks over across the terrain till he spotted a familiar blacksmith area.

"Just a little bit farther and we're there honey."

"Don't forget we're low on carrots and potatoes as well, we might want to snag some while we're there."

"Good thinking."

With aching feet (Name) and his husband trudge on toward the bustling village of bald men and smaller versions of themselves. (Name) so far was weirded out by these kinds of NPC's but he tried not to think much on it.

He hasn't been to one so he can't be prejudice against these places.

A smile is evident on Steve's face as he took in a deep breath. (Name) looks to him with a questioning brow.

"What's with the smile?"

"Hm?"

Steve glanced to (Name) with widened eyes and raised brows as his smile falters slightly.

"Oh! Nothing. I just love coming the village. These people are weird and frustrating to bargain with but it's worth it by what they do have."

(Name) chuckles.

"You seem rather passionate about coming here."

Steve laughs as they step foot on the gravel walkway, (Name) seeing many more men running around as well as multiple buildings and gardens.

Steve stops a man in a black apron as they both start to talk over what (Name) could only assume to be about trading as he glanced upon Steve holding a stack of emeralds and the villager holding an enchanted sword or 12 loaves of bread.

Waiting around wasn't in his vocabulary at the particular moment so (Name) decided to tend to the multiple gardens for the needed items. Gathering the amount he wanted he tried to look for Steve.

"Steeeeeeeeeve!"

No reply.

"Steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeve!"

No tall husband in sight.

"Oh god dammit. Where did he go?"

He begins to panic slightly, this was a rather large village and he hoped that he wouldn't be looking for his husband up till nightfall.

Sadly the sun slowly began to drop over the horizon as (Name) took shelter in one of the larger buildings of the village for protection. Though as minutes pass Steve opens and closes the door in a hurry as zombies had raided the village.

"Steve?"

With a flinching motion and a snap of his head towards him Steve sighs in relief, walking over to his husband with a light jog to his step.

"There you are! Jesus don't do that again."

(Name) nodded rapidly, grinning as he hugs his husband around his built torso. Steve hugged him back with a chuckle as they waited out the rest of the night.