Possession

Steve chuckles from the glass doorway near the balcony of the two story house as he watched his little player run around the backyard with their wolf and cat both named Mint and Kilo. A smile was spread over Steve's cheeks but something had felt off that whole day, he couldn't understand why though.

He felt fine. Despite a small, annoying gut feeling but fine either way. It was when he turned around to enter into the upstairs kitchen, however, did he finally come to terms with what was really off. Herobrine.

"What are you doing here? Mr. I-like to-fuck-my-brother's-husband."
Steve hisses. But Herobrine only gave a throaty laugh at his younger siblings attempt for intimidation over him.

"Simple. I figured I'd stop by and," He pauses. Walking from behind the kitchen counter toward a bookshelf and turning his back to Steve, "Pay my brother a visit."

In a flash, Herobrine picks up a thick book and hurdles it directly and Steve's face, nailing Steve right in the nose and forehead before he dropped to his knees and faceplanted into the wooden flooring. Herobrine smirked as he trudged over to his knocked out brother, kneeling down to place a firm hand onto the center of Steve's spine whilst their souls mend together and Herobrine dissipates into Steve's body.

"Ugh... My face... I chucked that book way harder than I thought, holy shit."

Herobrine's thoughts ached in Steve's head as he comes to consciousness shortly after the mending. Steve fought for his control as well and his original body just laid there still as they both bickered for the commands.

"HEROBRINE."

"What? I did no such bad things, Steve! Don't look at me like that!"

"I don't give two flying fucks if what you did was either good or bad... Okay maybe I do a little, but anyway! Why do you have to possess me, huh?.... You're.... You're not gonna..."

"Oh yes. I am."

"LAY ONE FINGER ON MY BABY AND ILL KILL YOU WHEN WE SEPARATE"

Steve's lifted it's head and got to it's talk knees before standing to both feet, just as (Name) stepped through the glass doors on the lower level. Steve's body rubbed it's head as both souls groan on the inside.

"I never knew that having another soul in your body made you feel so fat."

"Hey!"

(Name) called up to Steve as the animals trotted upstairs to the original tamer. He waited as his brow furrows.

He didn't hear Steve baby talking to the pets like he always does and he didn't hear happy barking or meowing. What he did hear was...

Growling?

"Steve? Everything okay up there, baby?"

Steve's voice broke through as he answers to his husband.

"Yep! Just hit my head is all!"

Steve shushes his animals growling as Herobrine sighs.

"I never did have any animals like me."

(Name) walks up the spiral staircase to see Steve with a little trickle of blood on his forehead.

"Oh my god Steve! What did you hit your head on, the bookshelf?" He exclaims. Steve shrugged and chuckled with a grin that says he fucked up a little. (Name) sighs as he grabs Steve's wrist and leads him towards the second level kitchen as he scolds him all the while getting things to clean the small blood pouring wound.

"I can't seem to leave you for one minute, one god damn minute Steven!, without you either getting hurt or, having blood on you!"

Fussing over the fact that Steve was an actual giant clumsy child, (Name) sits him down and lets go of his wrist. Grabbing a paper towel and some healing he gently wipes the liquid onto the small wound. It heals in a matter of ten seconds.

"I swear to god Steve. How did you survive before I came along?"

"Good question baby. Good question."

As (Name)'s back was turned Steve stood from the stool, the whites of his eyes glowing as herobrine kicked into the party.

"Show time." Herobrine's soul spoke as he advanced forward to push himself against (Name), breathing down his neck and slowly caressing his fingers over the indents of his body.

"W-What are you doing?" He asked with a stutter in his voice. Steve shrugged and slipped his thick hands into (Name)'s pants, grabbing, stroking, and playing with his member. Letting out a yelp (Name) grabbed both of Steve's wrists as in a way to stop him.

"S-Steve. D-Do we have to?"

Steve leaned next to his ear and gave a light breath.

"Yes. Yes we do baby boy~"

His husky tone made (Name) blush to then look toward him with a turn of his head. Steve soon slipped off his pants and (Name)'s as he grinded on his entrance.

"A-Ah~ Steve~"

(Name) moaned. Steve growled and continued. He got bored after a little while as he suddenly shoved a finger into (Name)'s rear end by surprise. He then slowly added his cock and began pumping in and out as his finger wiggled itself against his walls.

"O-Oh god~ Steeeeve~"

The moans grew louder and louder as Steve went faster and added one more finger inside. Grinding on him harshly against the counter must have sent Herobrine and Steve's souls over the edge because Steve's body came into (Name), him following behind not long after.