Real World (Pervert) ((Long))

-If triggered by abuse or swearing please do not read on any occasion, no matter if you are a fan of the story or enjoy Minecraft x readers. Please do not continue.

Thank you-

The air hung like a heavy fog among the house. (Name) simply sat on the couch that was in the center of the living room as he clasped his hands together, his eyes glued tightly to the pale green walls that displayed pictures of memories. His eyes were wide and held the look of dread and failure as his body posture was straight, matching soldier like attention.

He didn't move besides the motion of his shoulders going up and downwards with every shaking breath.

In a short moment the sound of a car rolling up the driveway became audible, (Name) beginning to breath faster and shooting off of the couch to shuffle over to a wall, pressing his small stature up against the cold structure. Thudding footsteps sounded themselves at the back door located in the kitchen before it was unlocked and slammed open, forcefully hitting the door knob against the wall with a not so pleasant sound.

"(NAME). GET OVER HERE."

Herobrine was home. Early.

"C-Coming."

As (Name) shuffled his way over to the kitchen doorway Herobrine shut the back door angrily.

He probably didn't have a good day at work.

Once (Name) made himself present at the entry of the kitchen, Herobrine glared at him with his intimidating ice blue eyes. (Name) still couldn't find the method of his madness whenever he said yes to being Herobrine's boyfriend back in highschool.

That was so many years ago...

"H-How was your d-day baby?" (Name) scolded himself on the inside as Herobrine strode up to him. The smaller male instinctively contracted backwards slightly, Herobrine not removing his hard glare upon (Name).

"Long and irritating. That's how my day was you little whore."

The last part of the reply was given a small increase in volume whilst Herobrine leaned forward towards (Name). (Name) leaned backwards, further in contracting his upper half, as he raises his arms up in defense.

Fearful that he hit a button he never wanted to go near.

"Don't cower, you look weak."

A slap was laid onto (Name)'s head, a sting residing at the spot of the contact. A whimper came from (Name) as he winces from the usual action that he was given whenever Herobrine was angered from his work.

"How was your day? Did you do as I told you too do, hm?"

And here was the sarcastic intrigue. He'll sound and act sweet for five seconds and then investigate to see if it was up to his high standards.

(Name) nodded rapidly, lowering his arms to his sides and looking down at the floor.

"Y-Yes. Your second load of laundry is finishing in the dryer, I hung up the first load and folded whatever couldn't fit in the closet."
A small smile came to his face as (Name) looked up to Herobrine for hopeful approval.

It seemed to please him, surprisingly, as a grin was settled on his face.

"Did you make dinner?"

(Name) nods.

"I wasn't feeling very hungry so I set my plate next to yours in the fridge. Top shelf."

When (Name) finished Herobrine immediately turned around to walk to the fridge in the corner. (Name) didn't move as he watched Herobrine fish out the plate of now cold pork chops and mashed potatoes.