Debt (Real World) part 1

-I'm on a mafia kinda kick-

_______________

"Gah!"

The man's head collided with the stone wall that was the back of a local strip club in the risky part of the windy city. Three men had cornered the said man, now on the ground, as the one in the middle speaks up.

"So, I personally think that you know why I'm here with my boys, Mike."

With a voice colder than ice the man cracks his knuckles, Mike backs himself farther against the wall trying to create space between him and the oldest of the well known and feared Notch family. Mike gulps, his orbs wide with terror.

"I-I've told you before! I don't know where he is sir! I speak the truth! He hasn't contacted anyone for at least two weeks!"
      Mike raises his trembling slender hands by his head as he surrenders his known information. The oldest of the family still didn't buy into the story though.

"Don't play bullshit with me, Mike. You're hiding him, I know it. I have evidence to prove you are."

Gathering clouds above them lit up with a flash of white. Mike stared up to his doom as his bottom lip shook. The terror becoming to much as tears begin welling in his eyes.

     "Why do you want him so badly anyway!? This is my fault! Not his! He shouldn't have to be involved in all of this!"

Droplets begin to pour as the oldest laughs. The two others chuckling with him.

"This is definatly all your fault Mike, I know it is. But just because you are the one dealing with this problem doesn't mean that your family is off the hook all of the sudden."

   Mike leaned his bleeding head against the cold and now wet stone wall, defeat slowly beginning to become his only way out alive.

Hopefully.

The oldest leaned down to Mike. A smile evident on his tanned features as his lavender eyes bore into Mike's skull.

With a whisper he gives Mike one last chance for official surrender.

"Tell me where (Name) is. And you'll get to live one more week of your pathetic life. And of I don't find (Name) in that week then you go down first. And your family?..... Well.... Have you ever heard of a domino effect Mike?"

Mike's body froze in realization. If he didn't tell him where his only son was then he would be the first to be erased off the earth out of his family.

"Fine.... I'll tell you where he is sir."

"Oh please, just call me Steve, Mike."