Brithday

(To let you all know. This book will be finished at chapter 40. I'll give a special chapter that will be a secret until we get to the end of the book. Sorry to end this but I will be writing or adding onto my other stories. Please enjoy.)

............

"I don't think it's a good idea to do this Steve."

(Name) spoke with clear worry in his vocals. Steve had thought of an idea of how to celebrate Simon's birthday.  And he did not find it appropriate for a child of his age.

"He'll be fine sweetie, no need to stress. The notification came up and you know Simon loves these types of 'adventures' into the terrain!"

Steve placed his hands onto (Name)'s tense shoulders. He tried to calm his husbands nerves but he didn't really know the best way of doing so.

"Listen, baby-"

"I know! I know! He's old enough to do things like this and he's not my little baby anymore. Steve I get that-"

"But you're clinging onto him as if he won't be able to survive on his own. He will be fine. I know it."

Birthday celebrations are like in the normal world, sweets and a cheery tune to congratulate the coming of age. Yet, when a young player reaches a certain age, they must go into their own world and start anew. Almost like moving out.

"We still have Maxwell!"

"Only until his next birthday because of him spawning later in his life."

Steve nodded in agreement with a mumble under the breath as he looks back to (Name). Steve's hands gently massaged his shoulders when he brings them both closer, pressing his shorter husband against his chest gently. He rubbed (Name)'s back with one hand as the other rubbed an arm in up and downwards motions.

"He'll be fine baby. If he dies then he'll respawn! Just as simple as that!"

"That doesn't help the situation Steve!"

"Sorry.."

-----

"Daaaaaaaaaaaddyyyyyy! We're hooooooome!"
Simon yelled from the entry doorway in the hallway next to the kitchen. (Name) gave a shivering sigh of sorrow as Simon will have spawned in his new world by midnight tonight.

In sleep is the best way that the host can spawn.

Steve looked to (Name) with a nod of reassurance. Though his own face held slight sadness, he did really love his youngest.

"Me and Maxxy found an emerald today tall daddy!"

Steve looked down to an 11 year old Simon as he was still rather small and of innocence. He chuckled with a proud smile as Maxwell set his pickaxe up on the rack that displayed two spots to hold Steve's and the boys' pickaxes.

Simon held the small rare ore stone in both hands as he projected it towards Steve's gaze. Steve grabbed it to examine closer while Simon smiled with glee at his accomplishment. Maxwell went into the kitchen to sit at the counter as he greeted (Name) with a low voice.

---

Steve walked in the bedroom as he watched Simon and Maxwell sleeping soundly. (Name) was also fast asleep upstairs, Steve carried supplies in his inventory sack as he tiptoed over to Simon's bed as quietly as he could. Opening the sack he gently stuffed it full of the needed materials that Simon would use to start off with.

His axe.
His pick.
A sword that Steve had secretly made for him.
And food, with five regeneration potions as well.

A bar had come up for the setting of the new world and Steve tapped the buttons that would adjust Simon's own terrain.

"Starter chest..... Normal mode..... and.... there."

He mumbled to himself. Pressing 'create new world' Steve stepped back as he watched the loading screen appear above Simon's head.

Before long, Simon's figure soon started to fade with green blocks floating around him as the notification came up in the bottom corner.

Simon has started a new world

With a heavy heart, Steve remade the bed and adjusted the small teddy bear on the pillow so that it sat on its bottom. He turned to exit as he then made his way through the quiet house, going up the stairs to soon climb in beside (Name).

He wrapped an arm around (Name)'s torso to pull him closer, closing his eyes and whispering a goodbye to Simon gently before falling to sleep.