Love me Dammit

(This one will be before Simon and Maxwell, suggested from the Help chapter. Enjoy)

.........

His heart thudded in his ears as he tried pulling on the ropes that bound his limbs to the uncomfortable chair. Body covered in sweat with everything exposed as he sat there naked, heaving breaths echoing off of the bedroom's walls.

"No need to be so scared~ I'm not the type of man to harm loved ones, baby~"

Sickening evil laughter rang in his ears as he muffled out sobs from behind the fabric tied strongly around his jaw area. His capturer​ brought himself into view from behind.

Shock ran through his veins as he didn't want to believe that these moments were unraveling before him.

"You look almost too good for my well being (Name),"

Leaving forward the man presses his sun kissed cheek against (Name)'s (skin color) toned own, friction causing hear to rise as the man gently rubbed his face against his victim's.
Tears flowed down his cheeks as (Name) felt helpless.

"I'm gonna take these ropes off. And when I do, I want you to get on the bed and lie on your stomach."

With his deep voice just above a whisper in his ear, (Name) nodded rapidly. The man chuckled along with a small scoff as he took out a knife from his jeans, flicking it out in front of (Name)'s view for the blade to shimmer in the dim lighting. His nerves slowly crawled into his throat, him taking a gulp to keep them down.
His capturer gave his neck a long lick with a moan that made (Name) shiver in disgusting delight.

"There. Now do as daddy said."

The bounds fell to the ground except for the one around his jaw area as he shakily stands to turn towards a double bed that sat in one of the corners away from the locked door. The shrine of him sitting right beside the bed on a night stand caught his attention as he realized that this man had been watching him for a while now.
Slowly laying himself down upon the rather soft bed, (Name) straightened his body out as his arms were at his sides and his legs together. He turned his face away from the man as he stared upon a teal blue wall, his vision blurred majorly due to the tears that stained his heated cheeks. Under the breath growling could be heard behind (Name), his eyes shut tightly as he then heard clothes being dropped to the floor.

The man climbed atop of him as he straddled his waist, (Name) trembling uncontrollably despite the fact that the man above him was massaging him as though to get him to calm down.

"Hey, by the way baby, call me Steve tonight okay?"

His voice was like a silky and low tone. The sound of it made (Name) blush but quickly turn his head away from interlocking their eyes, in case he would find himself getting lost.
He could only nod for he knew that there was no other choice. He couldn't leave the man who brought him here.

"Good. Now, this might hurt at first, you'll be fine once I continue a bit longer though~"

This did not sound pleasant.

Yet in fast paced moments (Name) yelled out in short spurts as his voice caught in his throats when Steve suddenly had slipped himself inside of his ass. Steve bit his bottom lip in utter delight in the feeling of being inside of his lover. His noises were a nice add on as well.

"G-Gah! O-Oh my g-god!"

(Name) cried out. Tears streamed down his face as the pain overtook his ability to move, he could only do small twitches whenever Steve began to pump inside an out over and over again. Although, a feeling a delicious tingles and warmth engulfed (Name), his eyes rolled back and his back arched as he moaned loudly.

He felt Steve's member twitch and slightly grow at the sounds he just made.

Heavy breaths filled the room's space as the bed started to creak. Steve grabbing onto (Name)'s hips for support before slamming himself inside and out until he was almost over the edge.

"Ah! Ow! Calm down-please! That hurts!"

"Shut up dammit and take my dick baby."

Steve's voice boomed. He leans over (Name)'s left shoulder to suck on his neck and go up the side of his face to then capture his lips in a kiss as they both ejaculate at the same moment.

Steve pulled out slowly as he moaned (Name)'s name.

"That was great."

Steve heaved through strained breaths. (Name) tried to catch his breath as more tears flowed onto the sheets of the bed, Steve took notice and leaned down to lick them off of his skin causing the smaller male to bite his bottom lip and suppress any sobs from his pain.