Problem (Real) -final-

Thank you and enjoy the last chapter of this book.

Remember- I love each and everyone of you who have commented, voted, and read my book. Means so much to me that I could only hope that you enjoy this last chapter.

---------------

(Song above is what you will be singing. Song title: Wash It All Away by Five Finger Death Punch)

(Name) sat on one of the charter bus' couches by the window as he tuned and strummed his bass, carefully listening to the instrument for any indication that it could be flat or sharp.

"Perfect."
He whispered, giving a small grin of delight as you set the instrument gently back into its case, closing the lid covered in stickers from past tours and visits before locking the latches.
He sat back and watched out the window as his band members were either sleeping or drumming on the dinner 'table' with their drum sticks as their headphones blasted heavy metal and rock music.
A small sigh escaped his nose as he leaned back against the couch, his head hitting the cold glass of the window. Just before he closed his eyes he felt a small body pounce onto him harshly with little giggles.

His eyes shot open as he looked down to see a mess of dyed green hair.

"Well look who's finally up from their nap!"
(Name) cooed as the small boy giggled louder.

"I was tired dadda!"

"I know I know! You were so good on our last show that it tuckered you out huh?"

The little boy nodded rapidly as he clung onto his father with his little pale hands. (Name) combed a hand through the little boy's hair with a small sigh, glancing to the window as he watched the sun go down.

"In about five hours we'll be Florida little buddy!"

He gasped with bright eyes.
"Does that mean?"
(Name) nodded with a smirk as he pulled out tickets for Disneyworld. The little boy squealed in happiness as his father shushed him.
"Daniel and Hero are still asleep Simon. You've gotta be quiet!"

He whispered and Simon nodded with a smile as his chubby cheeks pinched off his eyes.

"We're gonna stop by the gas station soon though so you can get something to eat before you have to wait at the show."

(Name) said as he placed the tickets back into the pocket of his leather coat. Simon cuddled up against his father with delight and hugged him tightly around the waist.

———————

When the bus arrived in Florida Simon couldn't help but bounce in his seat from excitement, he loved going to watch his dad perform and also getting to go on side trips with the band.

(Name) laughed at his son as well as a few of the band as he slipped on his torn sleeveless loose skull shirt and black chain pants. He sat on the floor to slip on his lace up boots before sliding out his lucky bass guitar. Simon got down as well and pulled out his little light up shoes, handing them to (Name) for help.

"There and there! All good kiddo!"

"Sank you dadda."

Simon beamed as he stood to his feet and jumped up to activate the blue lights as they flashed. They all laughed as he did so and one of the members chimed in.
"Man, kid. I'm jealous, I need a pair of those!"

They all laughed again before the bus driver spoke of the speakers.

"The stadium is ten minutes away guys."

—————

The lights shone over (Name), casting a silhouette and the crowd roared. Their last song being the grand finale for it was a popular song.
He started off by strumming his bass, then the drums kicked in, and the head lights shone as the crowd went up in loud cheers and head banging with them as (Name) yelled in his surprisingly deep voice for a man of his thinner size and height.
The crowd was going crazy as well as the band, (Name) heavily head banging and jumping around as he yelled to the fans in the front row whilst they reached for him in excitement.

"I'm waiting here for anyone, to wash it all away!
WASH IT ALL AWAY!"

Backstage, Simon cheered for his dad as he sat on the lap of one of the crew members as they giggled at his excitement. Everyone loved Simon at the concerts.

Once (Name) broke out into a guitar solo the crowd screamed and cheered in awe and amazement, louder than before which had seemed impossible as they all were rather loud.
The fans were yelling along with as the song soon came to an end, they signed off and went backstage as (Name) went over to Simon with an excited face and gasp. Simon happily reached for his father with giggles as (Name) lifted him into his arms.

"How was the concert buddy?"

Simon clapped his hands and screamed with his arms in the air.
"That good huh?"
The small boy nodded and (Name) laughed before following his band members to the VIP area where they would be doing signings and fan meets.

"Ready to go take some pictures?"
"Yeah!"

......

(Name) was tickling Simon as they were going over to the charter bus, but stopped in his tracks as he heard a familiar voice call out to him.

"(Name)!"

The man gasped as he turned and saw who it was.

"Steve! What are you doing here man?"
They both collided in a hug and a small kiss as Simon giggled. Steve leaned over and gave the small boy a kiss on the head and that made Simon giggle even more.

"You wanna go back to the hotel and, ya know, 'hang out'?"
Steve said as (Name) hit his arm lightly.

"Maybe later. I gotta take the little one to Disneyworld."

Steve rolled his eyes with a sigh and nodded.

"God why are you always so busy?"
"Its a thing called I have a job Steve."
"Hey!"