Bow and Arrow

(my birthday is Monday!!!!! So enjoy Steve teaching you how to practice aim with a bow!)

His much bigger hands rested against mine tightly as our bodies were pressed against one another. I pull back the string of the bow and held the feathers of the thin arrow in between my pointer and middle fingers, keeping my thumb tucked underneath into my palm. Steve's chin rested on top of my shoulder whilst he huskily whispered his directions into my ear.

"Keep your eyes on that tree Player. Try to hit it in the center of it's log."

As I nodded we both pulled the string back rather until our arms were bent at the right angle. Steve was hunched down as one of his fingers propped the arrow up so it wouldn't be crooked, yet would line straight for accuracy.
My (color) eyes squinted slightly, my focus fully on the tree, and Steve counted down until he figured it was time for me to release the arrow.

"Hold... And... Now, release!"

Whit the single whisper I let go of the arrow as it flew from the bow and spun in the air multiple times. As me and Steve watched it struck the center of the tree deeply, chunks of bark and oak wood flying in scattered directions.

Bullseye.

"Perfect!"

Steve exclaimed. He backed away and straightened upwards to look upon the arrow. I was the least to say very proud of myself with Steve's help.
He grabbed ahold of my right shoulder and turned me around gently, lowering the bow from my hand with his other one, as he leans in to give me a congratulatory kiss.

But once he separates from the sweet kiss he goes for another, this time letting it be slightly rougher in passionate excitement.

I bring up a hand to press it onto his chest just enough so that we part.

"Steve. We already did it this morning. We don't need to do it twice today!"

Whining ensues from the taller Steve and I simply roll my eyes at his childish noise. Crossing my arms over my chest and popping out a knee I glare up to him with an eyebrow raised.

Yet this doesn't sway him anywhere away from his intended wants.

"Please~? I'll make it quick! Promise!"

I see this is not going the way I wanted.

(timeskip to the bedroom)

I lean over the edge of the bed, completely naked before Steve, as warm hands are gripping my waist. I close my eyes and face my head towards the left in the direction of the window when I feel the usual pressure at my rear entrance. I stiffen up at the feeling I'm suppose to be use to but bite my bottom lip to keep the noises from slipping my mouth.

Whilst Steve hovers over me he whispers in his husky voice once more to my ear.

"Don't hold it back, I wanna hear you this time~"

With that I let go of my lower lip as Steve presses himself all the way inside of me. This time however, he raises one of my legs from their position of support below me and places it at a ninety degree angle to my right for more pleasure.

"Wh-What are you doing?"

"Just go with it. I know you'll feel amazing soon enough."

True to his word he begins thrusting inside of me, gripping my hips tightly as he grinds his in a harsh yet slow pace. I moan and whimper as I feel the different wash of delight overcome me.
As Steve keeps up the hypnotic rhythm he reaches a free hand down to grasp my member and start to stroke it ever so slowly as well.

"A-Ah! Steve~"

"Yes, Player? Something wrong?"

I'm a moaning mess now, his grinding picks up speed and I feel the creaking of the large bed being underneath of me. Steve grunts as he hits a certain spot and I yell out a pleasurable moan, shivering in the almost unbearable feeling. He noticed this and smirked, looking down unto my face to then lean in and steal my lips in a heated make out with tounge. We both moan as we feel ourselves cum shortly after. Steve pulls out and clean off the white semen before slipping himself back inside and begin pumping once more.