Brothers- {Fixed}

A few days have now passed after Simon became the newest member of their little family. Despite a little hesitation from Steve, the two quickly warmed up to one another and became closer than an actual father and son.
Currently, Simon was sprawled out in-between (Name) and Steve. He softly held a small plushie in one arm as the other was laid across Steve's face. After a small snort and shake of his tiny body, Simon woke suddenly. He sat up from his spot on the bed and stretched his arms over himself, swiftly climbing over his parents and slipping off of the bed to go and relieve himself in the bathroom.

After taking care of his business, Simon closed the door to the bathroom and proceeded to trek back up the stairs to his father's bedroom. Just before he could place one foot onto the steps, however, a startling sound came from the kitchen. Whipping his head towards the sound, Simon looked upon the massive egg that was beginning to crack. A small gasp came from the child as he shuffled towards the glowing egg, watching as it shifted and rocked from side to side.
The egg then crashed on to the floor and shattered into a million pieces, leaving a small boy in its place.

"Whooooooa...I have a brother!"
Simon whispered, clenching a fist as he smiled a toothy grin.
Steve and (Name) came down the stairs after the sound had woken them both up.

"Simon! What happened?"
Steve whispered groggily to his son as the green haired boy pointed into the kitchen.

"My brother hatched!"

"What!?"
Steve responded in shock and utter confusion once again as he quickly shuffled over to the doorway and combed a hand through his brown hair.

"Jesus Christ."

Where the egg once crashed, a boy about two years older than Simon was standing. He was nearly a foot taller with black hair and purple eyes. He wasn't dressed in much, only having a scarf to cover his mouth as Steve covered Simon's eyes and placed a hand over where he couldn't see the boy's private areas.

"Baby? Could you go grab some clothes from out closet? Like that old sweater and some shorts?"

"Got it."
(Name) nodded before hurrying upstairs and gathering the articles of clothing, bringing them back down as he handed them to the boy.

"Here, these should hopefully work for now."
He stated as the black hair child nodded and quickly got dressed.
Only once he was covered did Steve remove his hand from Simon's eyes.

"What's your name kid?"
Steve asked, leaning against the doorframe as (Name) came into view.

"Maxwell."

He stated bluntly. Both of them had gotten a much better look at Maxwell and could clearly pin point his origins to the ender species. He had vitiligo, yet in spots where lighter skin should have been, there were only patches of black skin. He constantly kept his gaze locked onto the floor and Steve knew that Maxwell's genes leaned closer to enderman DNA.

A soft sigh escaped the man before he shrugged.

"Well, since you're here. I figure it's best we get you settled and fed. Want anything in particular?"

"...Chicken...p-please."

Maxwell mumbled the last part as (Name) chuckled.

"We can do that. I'll get it made for you."

"Th-Thank you."
Maxwell replies, bowing a little before he let a small smile creep into his lips. Thankfully it was unseen by the others.