Return

*This one is in BACK in the Minecraft world yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay :D*

The snow was heavy on the ground as more just kept falling atop of the pile on the already covered terrain. Steve hadn't been home in a week and (Namr) began to fear for his husband's safety. He feared if he had lost Steve completely.

The food was running low and the anxiety was the only thing that didn't run out in the household. (Name) would often lose sleep because of it.

A small tug on his black shirt brought (Name) out of his daze whilst he was watching the snow fall behind the window . Looking down he saw his youngest son Simon, with big eyes and red chubby cheeks.
(Name) forced a smile and hummed as a symbol to acknowledging Simon's attention grabber.

"When is daddy coming home? I'm hungry again."

Simon said as he wraps his small arms around (Name)'s leg, puckering out his bottom lip for food.

As (Name) was about to answer and tell Simon that the food was almost finished, a slam of the front door hitting the wall voices it's echo through out the house as Maxwell looks up from his book to see Steve at the end of the hallway that connected the front door to the kitchen and living room area.

"I'm hoooooooooome!"

Steve exclaimed, Simon letting go of (Name)'s leg as their footsteps sprinted and walked themselves over to him happily. (Name) jogged behind the two boys as Steve grabs them both in either arm to lift them off of their feet in a hug.

His armor was heavily dented and arrows stuck out from his back, cheeks and some of his forehead covered in coal and small cuts underneath of his helmet. Tears were billowing at (Name)'s eyes as he saw that Steve had also brought home presents! Chests with skins of wrapping paper and bows due to the christmas mod were at his feet. The sack of supplies overflowing with materials and food.

Setting down both boys Steve takes steps forward to envelop (Name) in a tight hug. No words. Just tears and a warm hug that said all that was needed to be said.

"I thought you died baby, I couldn't sleep because I thought you wouldn't come home."

"Sometimes I worried I wouldn't be able to come home baby. But I'm home now!"

They both mumbled into each others shoulders as (Name) stained Steve's armor with his tears as they flowed down his red and burning cheeks.

"Can we open the presents daddy?"

Simon asked with a beaming smile, Maxwell looking up to Steve for an answer of excitement as well. Even though he still had a poker face.

"Take them into the living room, dont open them till me and daddy get there though, alright?"

Simon nodded rapidly as Maxwell gave a curt one before grabbing the multiple presents and running/calmly walking to the living room and setting them down a few feet in front of the fire. The dogs soon run past Steve and (Name)'s legs to follow Simon and Maxwell.

(Name) looked to Steve and vice versa as his hands go right to Steve's cheeks, pulling him down and forward to plant a much desired kiss to his lips.

"I'm so glad you're home."

"Good to know the feeling is mutual."

(IDEA GIVEN BY InterracialCupcakemention a user