Club (Real World)

*Favorite song at the moment by: The Weekend, Trust Issues*

............

What you saw before you, you didn't want to believe. There she was, a girlfriend of two years dancing and making out with some stranger on the dance floor. The pain struck your heart rather deeply as tears began to form in your eyes.

Your feet soon had carried you over to a corner booth. A table in the middle sat on lit up with low white lights as you stared down at your shoes. As the music dragged on you soon notice another body sitting next to you. Looking up to them you see that it's a rather handsome man around your age, looking at you with certain intentions in mind.

Leaning close, he wraps an arm around your shoulders to pull you towards him little by little.

"Hi~" he says, hearing him over the music just barely you nod your head upward in a greeting.

"You looked lonely, wanted to keep you company."

With a grin you felt an urge come over you. You basically were single, so why not have some fun? In a quick moment you pull him forward by the face to plant your lips on his, fully accepting your invitation he wraps his left arm around your waist.

The kiss deepens as you are suddenly straddling his lap, both of you grinding into each others hips with passion while your fingers run through his soft hair.

Pulling away his eyes pierce through you, a deep color of unnatural purple meeting (colour). Cheeks a flair of warmth you dive back into another kiss. His hands are soon snaking themselves all over you, the feeling filled you with excitement to the core. The song blasted in your ears and it for just so well with the situation at hand.

As night slips on you both left for his house as you didn't want to go home just yet. With five drinks in your system and a dream of a guy above you in bed, the night was rather enlightening to your spirit.

"Now that we're alone, why don't you ride on all of this?"

He whispers with a raspy deep voice as he slowly pulls down his jeans, then teasing you with an even slower stripping of his boxers.

You sigh with irritation as you rid your body of the outfit you let your then girlfriend at the time pick. The jacket slips from your shoulders as you then shred off the black pants and ugly graphic tee as your breath hitched in your throat when you sat on the bed. His eyes traveled down and over your exposed form as the bulge grew in his boxers.

.......
The sensation sent you through the roof in pleasure when he slipped inside of you.

"Oh g-god~"

He laughs lowly while leaning his head on yours, moving slightly to the side to lock in a kiss.

"Like that? Want some more baby~?"

With a nod he picks up the pace, the bed creaking and you both soon ejaculating at the same time. Collapsing beside you with heavy breaths, Steve wipes his forehead with the back of his hand before looking to you. You turn on your side and shuffle close to his sweaty body to stretch your neck for a kiss before falling asleep in his arms.