Unknown love

Your P.O.V

I laid atop of the soft feather filled mattress wrapped tightly up in the fur blankets and sheets with my head resting gently on one of the rabbit hide pillows. My eyes were closed, breathing steady, and I heard footsteps wander into the bedroom of me and Steve. Earlier, Steve had noticed and announced that the firewood was getting low so he would go out to retrieve a decent amount for stock and use the extra wood to build planks in case of fire or creeper explosion. The footsteps did nothing to raise my nerve but what caused my nerve to be sparked was when I picked up no sound of heavy wood being placed neatly on the right hand side of our chimney.

I tried to open my eyes but they wouldn't! It felt as if they had been glued SHUT.

"I can sense your fear -Name-. You can't deny it. You can't deny the other fact that your eyes feel as though they can not open, Hm?"

A voice. Deep and sensual as if Steve was speaking... But not Steve all at the same exact time. Steve's had a joke like edge to it, this voice however had a menacing tone and raspy cut to it instead. I release a shaking breath with a gasping shutter clutching the sheets into my fists harshly until I could tell my knuckles were a pure white.

"Oh no need to feel hostile -Name- I'm only here to.... Pleasure you for little old Steven~"

This was not Steve....

The man said so himself almost.

"Let me go, whoever you are."

With a chuckle at my weak intimidation the man speaks his identity.

"My name is Herobrine, little Player, and I would advise you to show me a little bit of respect regardless of the current situation."

Weight was all of a sudden pressed upon the either sides of my waist as chilling touches from thick fingers caress themselves disgustingly slow across the apparent bare skin of my back.

"Such smooth skin. I could run my fingers over it all day long."

Officially disgusted now.

Grunts start to ensue themselves from Herobrine as I soon feel harsh nails claw at my back. With a help I arch my back and try to prop my arms up on the bed but he pins them down with his own instead.

Leaning down to hover above my naked body I feel his warm breath on my neck. His husky voice penetrating my own ears in hissing sentences.

"I can see that your body has felt the sexual actions of a man before. So I'll make this as quick as possible."

Uneasiness shatters my senses as I squirm underneath his weight, giving Herobrine the ability to groan and huff until I accidentally rubbed my butt against a certain tent in his pants.

"Ah!"

"Let me go Herobrine! In tired of this! I'll only give myself to Steve!"

A growl voices and I am over come with a wash of uncomfortable stiffness in my muscles. A familiar pleasure begins to come from my behind entrance as his thick cock enters slowly and smoothly. Gripping the sheets in my (skin color) toned hands as breathing becomes staggered from my mouth and the room feels hot and humidly unsettling.

"O-Oh~ Herobrine~"

I moan in ecstasy whilst he giggles in hot delight.

"Enjoying it I see, Hm?"

A nod of agreement follows for my response and he moves his hips from side to side, his cock moving along my walls in pleasuring motions. Moans soon are pouring from my mouth as the bed picks up a squeak. Herobrine grabs hold of My waist and pauses momentarily.

"I'm going to pick up the pace. So tell me if it's too much for you."

Keeping true to his word he thrusts little by little before he's in a fast rhythm in pumps. Licking my earlobe and nibbling on my shoulders and shoulder blades he hits the special spot that I figured only Steve would be able to hit.

"AH! Hero!"

............... Morning.

My eyes open, heavy from drowsy daze and I sense a presence to the left of me. Turning over I see it to only be none other than Steve, yet having red specks of something across his face.

Bringing a hand over his cheeks I smear the substance to find that it's somewhat fresh. Puzzled I shake Steve lightly and gain the reward of him stirring awake.

"What's this red substance on your face Steve? It seems fresh almost."

He gives me a confused look and then come to realization before chuckling with a shake of the head.

"What's so funny?" I ask. He chuckles again and brings forward his hand, slowly stroking my member in a sensual rhythm as I feel the sensation of pleasure wash over me again, and I let my head lean back slightly before gripping the sheets and gasping with a moan.

"Just had to get some 'food' is all."

He peers out the window behind you to see that Herobrine body was was gone, but a fresh puddle of blood still clung to the trees bark as a sign is Steve's damage.