Chapter 1.

**ANA's POV**

"Mom where do I put this box?" I asked. She walked in with another box. "Set it in the kitchen." She said. I nodded.

I set the box into our new kitchen then went upstairs to start unpacking my boxes.

I just moved from Tennessee. I've always wanted to move to England. Now I've got to move to Cheshire. The accents here are just amazing. The only thing I'm worried about is the friends.

I have NO friends here. It is the middle of school break so i dont have school until another month. Im still worried. What if they don't like me? What if I don't fit in?

Hopefully everything will go by just fine. I started to unpack my clothes when I heard a knock on the door. I started walking down the stairs then yelled to my mom, "I GOT IT!" She yelled back, "Thank you!"

I skipped to the door then opened it to find a girl with brown hair and some skinny jeans with a nice fitted top. "Hi! I'm Eleanor, Eleanor Calder. I'm your neighbor!" She said holding out her hand.

"Hiya! Nice to meet you Eleanor, I'm Ana, Ana Clarke." I shook her hand. "Pretty name." She complimented. I smiled looking down at my boots.

"Anyway! I just wanted to get to know your name. Do you have any friends here?" She asked. I shook my head no.

"Oh. Well I assume your going to my school. Soooooo, I will be your new bestie!" She said giggling. I nodded with a smile.

"Thanks.." I said. "Anytime! But hey, there is a little party down at the lake.. Just where some school friends hang out. You want to come? I can introduce you to my friends?" She asked.

I shook my head. "I wouldn't want to be a bo-" she cut me off. "It wasn't really a choice silly! It will be fun. They'll love you! I'll come get you around 6." She said walking off. I giggled.

I shut the door then went back upstairs. I checked the clock and saw it was 5:30. I looked in the mirror and cringed. Gross. "I'm so ugly!" I yelled. I grabbed my make up bag then put on a little lip gloss and eye shadow with a bit of eyeshadow.

I changed my shirt to a red plaid long sleeve shirt. I kept my black skinny jeans on and my black boots. I started to unpack again to waist some time.

------ 6:15 -------

We just arrived at the party and I saw a group of people around the fire pit. I started to get nervous. Eleanor spoke up, "Hey guys! This is my new friend Ana, Ana Clarke." Everybody turned around.

"Hi Ana!" A blonde haired boy with a Irish accent said. "Hi." I said shyly. The rest of the group said hello as well, Eleanor then introduced them one by one :

"Danielle,Liam,Perrie,Zayn,Niall,Josh, then my favorite Louis!" Eleanor said kissing Louis. "Hey babe." He said wrapping his arm around her waist.

I smiled. "Come sit by me Ana!" Niall said. "Okay."

I sat by Niall then he looked at me. He stared right into my eyes. I started blushing then looked down at my hands. "Your cute when you blush." He complimented. I giggled.

"I love your eyes. They are gorgeous. Like you." He said tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. "Yeah right.. But thanks." You replied. "Oh you don't believe me, huh?" He asked. "Not at all." I protested.

"Hmm.. Well your just crazy Ms.Clarke.. Just crazy." He said smirking. "Me? No way. I'm not crazy! You seem like it though." I giggled. "Well.. I am crazy. No doubt about it.." He smirked, I laughed. "But... I know for a fact your gorgeous." He said scooting close to you.

"Thanks." I said. I looked back at the group of people and they were all laughing away. "Would you like to go for a walk?" Niall asked out of nowhere.

"Uhm.. It's kinda dark out.. Don't you think?" I asked. "I'll protect you." He said standing up and holding his hand out for me to take.

"I guess." I hesitate but grabbed his hand. He walked me over to a sidewalk and we walked away from the group. "Soooo, Ana, I love that name." He said.

"Your cheeky Niall, what's your last name?" I ask. He chuckled." Horan. Niall Horan." I nodded. "That fits you." I commented. He smiled. "Did Eleanor mention going to a club tomorrow night?" He asked.

"Nope.. What club?" I asked. "It's about 10 minutes away.. It's a pretty cool one. We always go once every week. Do you want to come?" He asked.

"I've never went to a club before.." I said embarrassed. "Oh.. Then your soooooo coming." He chuckled. "Alright. What time?" I asked. "I don't know yet.. But, can I have your number? So I can call or text?" He asked.

"Yeah." I gave him my number and he gave me his. We guys walked some more. "Maybe we should go back?" I asked. "I can walk you home?" He said. "Yeah alright." I replied.

He walked me back to my house and surprisingly he lives right across from me. He walked me to my doorstep then he looked back into my eyes. "Well.. It was very nice meeting you Ms.Clarke. I will pick you up tomorrow." He said kissing my cheek.

"Thanks Horan." I giggled out. He waved to me then walked over to his house. I opened the front door then ran upstairs. I stripped my clothes off then put a sports bra with some pajama shorts on.

I brushed my teeth and washed my makeup off. I looked at myself and remembered Niall's words:

-

"I like your eyes. They're gorgeous. Like you."

-

I smiled to myself then shut off all my lights and hopped in bed. I was drifting to sleep when I heard my phone vibrate. I looked at the phone and saw it was a text from Niall.

I glanced at the message and it read:

Niall- 'Goodnight Ana, I had a great walk. See you tomorrow beautiful.(;'

-

I smirked then set the phone back down and drifted to sleep with the memories that already happen today.

********************************************************************************

A/N: I hope you liked the first chapter! Niallers got a cruuuuuush(; I'll update soon! Love yaaaaaa!

xx