Chapter 37.

**ANA's POV**

Zayn is pulling me past all the dancing bodies and out of the club. We finally were outside and Zayn was still holding my hand.

"I'll call a taxi." Niall said, walking off. Zayn and I sat on the bench waiting for Niall to return.

We haven't brought up the Harry subject just yet. We just sat silently, hand in hand. Not giving a single care.

"Ana..." Zayn starts off. "I'm sorry. I tried to get you out of there once I saw that. I know how much you like him. I'm just so sorry." He said, rubbing my hand. I shook my head, "Zayn. Don't apologize. Please. It wasn't your fault. You were right. Right about everything. Everything. I'm sorry." I let out, then started crying.

I felt Zayn pull me into a hug tightly. "Don't cry." He said. "I... I just don't get why I have to get cheated on." I mumbled. "You don't deserve it. Now, let's go back to the hotel, I'll sleep with you tonight." He said. I nodded. "Guys, I got a taxi lets go." Niall yelled from the corner of the street.

Zayn helped me up then we both jogged to the taxi and got in.

---

We finally arrived at the hotel. We said our goodbyes to Niall then went up to our hotel room. We figured my mom was asleep so no point in going to see her.

Zayn walked into the hotel room and laid on the bed. I followed and slipped off my shoes.

"Hey. It's still your birthday you know? That dick shouldn't ruin it. Your 19 Ana! Live it up!" Zayn said.

I couldn't help but crack a smile. "What do you want to do? You name it, we will do it." Zayn said. I just shrugged lazily then hopped on the bed with him.

"Ana. I know your sad, but that's why I'm here. I'm here for you. Remember what I said? When you fall... I'll be there to catch you." He repeated. I smiled and gave him a hug. He hopped out of the hug quickly then gasped. "I almost forgot your surprise!" He said, running to the hotel closet.

I propped up on my elbows and watched him come back in with a guitar. "What are you doing?" I asked. "I wrote a song for you. Just listen alright?" He asked. I smirked then nodded.

He started strumming the guitar then began singing:

"I'm talking about starting out as friends, I'm talking about real and not pretend. I'm talking about roles of a lifetime, you and I can even write the end.

Here comes that movie scene, the one you think is so cliche, that moment when we kissed by the lake pouring rain. I ain't no superman, but I can change your world, here comes forever girl.

This ain't no remake of a Romeo story. Ain't no werewolf trying to steal you away.

I'll be your a list, be the man on the moon cause, me and you outer space.

I'm talking about starting out as friends, I'm talking about real and not pretend. I'm talking about roles of a lifetime, you and I can even write the end.

Here comes that movie scene, the one you think is so cliche, that moment when we kissed by the lake pouring rain. I ain't no superman, but I can change your world, here comes forever girl. Nah nah nah nah. Nah nah nah. Nah nah nah. Nah nah nah. Nah Nha Nah.

Let's go home together. Play our roles forever. Let's grow old together. Here comes forever baby. Here comes that movie scene, the one you think is so cliche, that moment when we kissed by the lake pouring rain. I ain't no superman, but I can change your world,oooooo, here comes forever girl.oooooo, Here comes forever.

----BY the way. That was R5: Here comes Forever.---

He strummed the last cord then set his guitar down.

"Zayn. That was amazing!" I said. I ran up to him and gave him a hug. "I didn't know you could sing! You wrote that?" I asked. He nodded, "I had to share it with you. I meant every word." He said. "Zayn that's so sweet!" I said. "I did it all for you." He smirked.

"You don't have to say anything Ana, but I love you." He said. I nodded but didn't say anything.

"How about lets go to bed. Let's get some rest." He said. I nodded then went and put on my pajamas real fast while he was getting in the bed. After, I quickly ran over to the bed and hopped in. Zayn slowly cuddled an arm around me.

"I hope your okay. I hope you know I'm always here for you. Forever." He said. I quickly nodded then pecked his cheek. "Thank you Zayn."