Chapter 4.

**ANA's POV**

"I-I just don't have a good past." Harry whispered. I looked at him with deep eyes. I could tell the hurt in his eyes. I didn't want to make him open up if he didn't want to. Not yet. I hesitated for a second before I pulled him into a hug. He wrapped his hands tightly around my waist.

"I just want to protect you." He whispered. "Why... Why me?" I asked. He stayed silent for a moment before he spoke. "I don't know. When I saw you in that ally... I just had this urge to protect you." He explained. I pulled away from the hug.

He grabbed my hands and started playing with my fingers. I watched intently. "Just please. Don't be scared of me." He begged, kissing my hand.

I slowly laid my head down on his lap and let him brush through my hair. For some reason I knew he had a gentle side. I knew there was something inside him that is hurting. I wanted to find out. I knew there was nothing to be afraid of.

"Can we go swimming?" I asked, pulling out of my deep thought. "Ana, that water is freezing!" He protested. "Please Harry!?" I begged. "Not for long." He said. I popped up on my feet. I kicked my shoes off and made my way to the water. "Ana! Take your pants off! Don't wear the sweats in there! You'll be freezing when you get out." He explained. I rolled my eyes.

I ran and jumped in the water. I felt the cold water hit my face. I shot up from the water. "Ana. Do you ever listen?" He grunted, he pulled his jeans and shirt off. He was now just in his boxers.

He ran and jumped off the dock and splashed in the water right next to me. I giggled. I waited for him to come up but he didn't. I started to panic. "Harry?" No reply. "Harry!?" I asked again. No reply. "Har-AH." I felt something grab my legs and drag me under.

I started splashing around. I opened my eyes to see if I could see anything. Surprisingly it was clear, I saw Harry smiling at me. I shook my head. He giggled then pecked my lips then pulled me to the surface.

"Cheeky." I grunted. He chuckled. "Even kissing you underwater is amazing." He said. I laughed. I felt my teeth chatter. "C'mon love. It's getting dark. The water is freezing now." He said pulling me over to the dock. He lifted me up and sat me up on the dock.

I set out a hand for Harry but he just shook his head and pulled himself up. I stared at his biceps that were glistening. He finally sat up on the dock. He stood up and helped me up as well. I screeched at the cold air.

"What did I tell you?" He bragged. He walked over and grabbed his shirt and handed it to me. "Just take your wet clothes off and put the shirt on." He suggested. "You'd like that wouldn't you?" I said. "Very much yes." He smirked.

"Turn around Harry." I said. He huffed then nodded and walked over to the picnic basket and cleaned everything up while I got changed. I was about to slip off my pants when he titled his head behind his shoulder and peeked over at me. "Harry." I warned. He chuckled then turned back to the basket. I finally had the dry shirt on.

"Lets get back to the car." He said. I nodded. I slipped my shoes on then grabbed the soaking clothes. He inched his hand close to my hand to see if I'd pull away. To his surprise I didn't. He smirked.

He hooked his hand in mine and we started walking through the trees. "I enjoyed this, Harry." I spoke up. "I hoped so. I love this place. It's my place. I come here to let my feelings out. To let everything out." He explained.

"Do you bring all the 'special' girls here?" I asked. "There's only one special girl.. And it's you." He spoke. I felt my cheeks burn. He smiled. I looked over and admired his body again. I noticed all of the tattoos that covered him. "What does this tattoo mean?" I asked pointing to his wrist.

"Well, it goes along with my... Difficult past. It just means I can't change, and I won't change. I am who I am. I can't change that." He explained. I smiled. "I like that." I quietly said. He smirked. We finally arrived to the car. He set the stuff in the back then helped me back in the car. He jogged to his side and hopped in.

--------

"Ana, we are here." Harry said, unbuckling me and picking me up bridal style. He carried me up the stairs to his flat. I tried to open my eyes but they didn't budge. I felt Harry's body heat surround my body as he carried me.

I felt a comfy surface lay under me, I guessed I was on the bed. I whimpered when I felt Harry pull away. I heard shuffling then felt the bed dip on the other side. I felt a warm and gentle hand snake around my waist.

"Thank you Ana. Thank you for saving me." He whispered in my ear. I wanted to answer so badly but I couldn't form any words. He nuzzled his head in my neck. I felt my body drift into another heavy sleep.

DREAM:

'Dont be difficult." The man slurred. I felt my heart race. I couldn't see the mans face.

"HARRY?!" I screamed. "Harry is not here to save you. He cant. I found you. Now, I'm going to get what I want. He doesn't care about you. Nobody does." He growled. I tried taking in his features. I almost fell when I saw who it was. "HARRY HELP! HELP ME PLEASE!" I cried out.

"Stop! Nobody can hear you anymore. Your mine now. Just like old times. Harry no longer is there for y- Ana! Ana wake up for me! Snap out of it!" I heard a voice I recognized interrupt the man in my sleep. "Don't listen Ana." The man I have deep hate for demanded. "ANA!"

DREAM END.

My eyes shot open. I felt my heart racing. "Ana, What happened?!" Harry asked pulling me into a hug. I felt tears stream down my face.

"H-e came a-after me. H-he said you don't care abo-about me. He w-was going to hurt me Harry!" I cried in his chest. "Who Ana?" He asked. "M-my father." I answered, tears falling out of my eyes.