Chapter 12.

**ANA's POV**

"How about this one?" I asked, holding up a strapless blue dress. "Gorgeous." Harry answered. I smiled. "I'm gonna go try it on. Here hold my stuff please." I said, handing him my phone and my shopping bags. I walked over to the dressing room and changed. I tried on the dress and honestly I looked amazing.

"Can I see it?" Harry asked. "Nope." I replied, pulling it off. "Whyyyyyy?" He whined. "Its a surprise!" I said putting on my clothes. He sighed. I walked out of the dressing room and walked over to Harry.

"Are ya good?" He asked. I nodded. He took the dress and bought it. He handed you the bag. "Thanks Harry. I promise I'll pay you back." I said, grabbing all of my stuff. "No, you don't have too." He said. I didn't feel like arguing.

"Lets go get your mom." He said wrapping my hand in his. I nodded. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I grabbed it and looked at it. It was a text from Niall. I faced it away from Harry and read it:

Niall: "Hey Ana. How are you? x"

Me: "Great. You? x"

I slipped my phone back in my pocket. "Who was that?" Harry asked. "Nobody." I replied. "Ana." Harry said, looking at me. My phone vibrated again.

I pulled it out when Harry turned his head. I looked at it:

"Good. I miss hanging out with you. I noticed that guy doesn't like me. I understand. If you just want to be friends I'm completely fine with that. I'll probably still like you but oh well. I just want to have you in my life still. Friends or more. x"

Harry took the phone out of my hand and read the message. He clenched his fist around my hand. I pulled away. "Why are you talking to him?" He asked. "Because he is my friend." I shot back. "He likes you." Harry said.

"Okay?" I said. "If you hang out with him he will try to pull another fucking move." Harry spat. "No he won't! I can have friends Harry! I'm sure you have plenty of girl friends out there!" I spat back.

"That's not the point Ana! I don't try to pull moves on them!" He said. "It's not like I'm gonna flirt with him!" I said. "He's gonna flirt with you!" He said.

"Then you can hang out with us! You will see how he will be JUST my friend! I have a boyfriend Harry! If you want I will tell him that." I said grabbing my phone. I called Niall.

Ring.

Ring.

Ri- "Ana?" Niall asked. "Hey Niall. I was wondering if Harry, my boyfriend, could hang out with us too." I said, staring right at Harry. "Uhm... Yeah. Sure. When do you want to?" He asked. "I was thinking you could come to this club tonight? Me and Harry are going with Zayn,Louis,Liam and then Andy. You can bring somebody if you want?" I suggested. "Uhm yeah alright. I'll bring a buddy." He said.

"I'll text you the information later." I said. "Okay." Niall answered. "Bye Ni." I said, hanging up. "There. He knows I have a boyfriend. Happy?" I said. "Doesn't matter." Harry said. I rolled my eyes. We walked in silence to the store my mother was in. Harry bought her stuff then we went home.

-------

"I'm back!" Harry said. Harry took my mom to a hotel and I stayed home and got ready for the club. "Where are ya baby?" Harry asked. "Bathroom." I replied. He walked up behind me. "Holy Fuck." He muttered. "What?" I asked nervously. "You look hot." He muttered. I smirked.

I grabbed my make up bag. Harry took it away instantly. "Uhm... I kinda need that." I said. "No you don't." He muttered. "Yeah. I gotta look decent babe." I said, reaching for the bag. "You look amazing. No make up." He said throwing the bag in the hallway. "Harry." I said sternly. "Ana." He replied in the same tone.

I came up with an idea. I stepped closer to him. "Your so hot. I love it when you wear tight shirts. Ya know?" I mumbled in his ear. He moaned. I nibbled on his ear. "Shit." He mumbled. I nudged him towards the hallway where the bag is then pushed him against the wall. He smirked at my roughness.

"I love it when your rough." He moaned. "Do you?" I smirked. He nodded. I looked for the make up bag while he had his eyes pinched closed. "Your just so fucking sexy." I muttered in his ear. He slipped out another moan. I smirked then grabbed the bag quickly and ran into the bathroom and slammed the door and locked it. "ANA!" Harry yelled from the other side. I laughed. "That's not funny!!!!!" He said. "It kinda is." I giggled.

"Did you seriously take the bag?" He asked. "I seriously did." I giggled putting on some eyeshadow. "Please... Just don't put on much. Your perfect without it." He said. I thought it over. I just left the eyeshadow on. I brushed my teeth next then sprayed some perfume.

I walked out of the bathroom and Harry wasn't there like I expected. "Harry?" I asked. "Bedroom." He said. I nodded then walked over to the bedroom. He was in dark blue jeans with a nice dress shirt. "How do I look?" He asked, fixing the collar. "Sexy." I said, smirking. He smiled. He brushed past me and walked to the bathroom. He sprayed some axe on then brushed his teeth.

He ruffled his hair then finished it off with a flick. "Ana. Your gonna be riding with Zayn. I have to do something. I'll meet you there though." He said. "I don't want to. I want to go with you." I said. "Ana, Zayn is waiting out front already. I promise I'll come get you right when I get there. I told Zayn to keep you close to him." Harry reassured. I thought about it. "Now go. It will be fine alright. I'll see you in a bit." He said kissing me. I nodded slowly, then put my high heels on. "Please, hurry." I said, walking out of the flat. I saw Zayn waiting outside his car.

"Oh hey Ana!" Zayn said, walking up to me and led me to the car. I nodded. He opened the back door and I saw Liam and Louis waiting inside the car. I slipped in the back next to Liam. "Aye babe!" Liam said, scooting closer to me. "Hi." I awkwardly said. "You look sexy." He said. "Liam. Just because you broke up with Dani doesn't mean you can go on to Ana." Zayn said, hopping in the car and driving off.

"I'm not moving to another girl Zayn. I'm just admiring Ana." Liam smirked. "Liam. Don't." Louis growled. "Ana, tell them to lay off." Liam smirked, placing a hand on my thigh. I would scoot over but I'm already packed up by the door.

I didn't reply. "Liam, for God sakes. Leave her alone. Do you want to get your ass beat by Harry?" Louis grunted. "Damn Lou! Just shut up!" Liam yelled.

"Liam just leave her alone!" Zayn said. Liam put his arm around me. "No." Liam spat. A few minutes later Zayn pulled into the club. Zayn got out of the car then went to my side. He helped me out and pushed Liam off of me. Zayn led me inside and I could see all the sweaty bodies.

"Harry told me he would meet us by the booth near the corner." Zayn said. "I have to wait for Niall." I said. "Niall's coming?" Zayn asked. I nodded. "I'll wait with ya then." Zayn said. I nodded. "Here we can sit here." Zayn said pointing to a booth near the entrance. I followed him as he walked over to it.

He let me sit first. Then he followed. "So the other day when Harry introduced you I didn't know it was you from the bonfire..I just recognized the name." Zayn said. "I know. It was dark that night at the bonfire so I didn't really catch your looks. Then the next day I found out it was you." I explained. He nodded. "You look ver-" He was cut off by Liam. "Hey Ana, wanna dance?" Liam asked, slurring his words. "Your drunk already?" Zayn asked.

"Shhhhhh." Liam giggled. I rolled my eyes. "Beat it Li. Go find another girl to ruin. Not Ana." Zayn spat. "Well." Liam slurred, walking away. "He creeps me out." I said. "He's being like this because he's single now." Zayn huffed. I nodded. "Is Lou and Eleanor still together." I asked. "Yup." Zayn replied. "What about you and Perrie?" I asked. He sat silent. "Zayn?" I asked. "We are taking a.... Break." He replied. I understood. "I'm sorry Zayn." I replied with a hug. "Thanks Ana. Harry is a lucky man." Zayn said. I blushed.

"I'm sure he is gonna treat you just right. He hasn't had the best of past. He would take a different girl home every night.. Every since you got here.. He's been a different person. Much happier when he's around people and all that." Zayn explained. I smiled. I looked around the club and saw Niall walk in. "There's Niall!" I said, hopping up. I walked over to him. "Nialler!" I said, giving him a hug. "Hey love. You look amazing." He replied, kissing my cheek. I blushed. "Meet my friend Martin, he said he knows you." Niall said, pulling some guy over to face me. The guy looked up at me and smirked. I felt my heart rate quicken. "Hey Love.. Member' me? Martin." The guy from the club ally, that beat me, introduced himself.