Chapter 83.

**ANA's POV**

We were at the picnic and it was so far so good.

"Hey can you past the grapes over babe?" Louis asked. I ignored him and laid on Harry. Louis chuckled and grabbed them himself. Why must he laugh? It's like he wants me to hit him.

"Wanna go for a walk baby?" Harry asked. I nodded and he helped me up. I turned to look at Louis, and noticed he was staring at my ass. I flipped him off quickly and he just smiled, licking his lips.

Harry grabbed my hand and led me to a concrete path. "Why are you acting like that towards Lou?" Harry asked. "I don't know what you're talking about." I said. He was about to talk again but I distracted him. "Look at the stream." I yelped, running over to it.

He laughed and followed me. He stood behind me and laid his head on my shoulder while wrapping his arms around my waist.

I was about to say something but another voice spoke. "Hey love birds." Louis said. I grunted and looked over at him. "Hey boobear." Harry said. "Mind if I take a little walk with Ana?" He asked. Harry nodded and was about to leave but I gripped his hand. "Ana, it's fine. It's Louis? You're fine. I trust him." Harry said, kissing me and walking away.

Louis watched Harry go out of view then he turned to me. "Hey beautiful." Lou said, walking closer to me.

"What do you want?" I asked, looking the other way. "You." He smirked. "Why would you do this? Specially to your best mates girlfriend?" I asked. "I didn't think he had to find out." He said, grabbing my waist. "There are other girls." I said, backing up and hitting a tree.

He smiled then walked up to me, trapping me up against the tree. "Yeah, you're right. There is. But there is only one you." He said. I shook my head. "I'm taken." I said.

"You were taken when you kissed Niall and Liam and Luke. So why can't you be taken and still kiss me?" He asked. I just shook my head. "I didn't kiss them. They kissed me." I said, instantly regretting it.

"Is that all if takes?" He asked, leaning down. "Don't." I huffed. He tilted his head and laid a soft and gentle kiss on my lips. I didn't think it was going to be like this. I thought it was going to forceful. I pulled back and looked at him.

"There is more where that came from." He said, about to lean in again. "Hey, about we kiss like I did with your boyfriend the other night? That was hot." He said.

I rolled my eyes. I walked down the path, farther in he trees. Louis followed me but he was a little more behind. "And did I mention your ass. Whew." He said. I stopped and turned then slapped him.

"Oh God please do that again." He pleaded. "Why can't you get mad for like two seconds?" I yelled. "There's no reason to be mad." He said, walking up next to me.

"I've been a bitch to you and you haven't did one think but smiled." I said. "Because it's a challenge. If you were nice to me and would let me kiss you.. It wouldn't be much fun. But this.. This is fun because it is secret and difficult. I like challenges." He explained.

"I don't get why you have to do it with me. I'm with Harry." I said. "I know, but still. I really like you. I don't mean to seem like an ass around you either. I just like you and I want you for myself." He said. I walked over to a bench and sat down. "But Lou... You can't." I said.

"But I'm not giving up." He said, touching my thigh. I pushed him off. "Well you should really try. I already went through this with Niall and it caused stuff with Harry. I can't afford that to happen again." I said. "I'm more careful than that Ana. Please give me a shot." He asked. "I can't." I said. I was getting up but he pulled me on his lap and cupped my cheek and kissed me in one swift motion.

I pulled away again. "You're really making this harder." I said. "It doesn't have to be hard Ana." He said, leaning in again. I stopped him.

"Ana? Louis?" Harry asked. I hopped off quickly and gave Louis the warning look. He just laughed and got up too. "You got some dirt." He said, pointing to my butt. I was about to shake it off but he started patting it off. I squealed and pushed him back on the bench right when Harry walked to us.

"Hey guys, the boys want to play a and of soccer. You guys in?" He asked. I nodded and walked over to Harry and hugged him. Louis smirked and winked at me. "Yeah, I'm in." He said, walking in front of us. I gave off a long sigh and held on to Harry while we walked back up.

----

"Pass it to me!" Harry said. I passed the ball to Harry then started running. Louis came over to me and guarded me. "You're even hot playing soccer." Louis chuckled. "Could you please leave me alone?" I asked.

"I could.. How about you kiss me again, and I'll think about it." He said. I shook my head, "Not happening." I said. "Oh come on. Just a really fast one. Please?" He asked, leaning in. "Ow fuck! My ankle!" I yelped. He stepped back instantly. Harry stopped running and sprinted over to me. Louis had a shocked face on.

"What happened?" He asked Lou. "I - I don't know." He said. Harry rolled his eyes and picking me up and carried me to the car. "Hold on baby, I'm gonna take you home and put some ice on it." He said, kissing me and putting me in the car and shutting the door.

Harry yelled something that I couldn't make out at the boys and they all nodded then Harry got into the car and drove off.

----

"Are you alright baby?" Harry asked, giving me some water and putting some ice on my ankle. I nodded and drank the water.

Now I wasn't going to tell Harry that I was faking. I just had to think of something fast to get out of the kiss.

I heard the door bell ring and Harry walked over to it. I was confused on who it could be. "Hey guys." Harry said. "Aye man." Zayn said. I smiled at his accent. He walked into the room and saw me. "Hi lovely, how are you holding up?" He asked. I just nodded. Then after him all the boys walked in. "Hey love." Liam said, jumping on the opposite couch as me. Louis looked at me up and down and shook his head. He must of caught on because a small smile cracked on his face. Luke walked in too. He waved at me and sat next to Liam and Lou. Harry came and slid under me, making me sit on top of him.

"No I know a great game!" Louis said. Everybody looked at him. "Spin the bottle." He said.

"Uhm, Lou.. There is only like one girl here. The odds will be ending up kissing guys." Zayn said. "That's the point. Either that or truth or dare, dirty version." Louis smirked.

"What is up with you and being dirty? Liam asked. Louis just shrugged. "So which one?"

"Truth or dare." Everybody said. Louis nodded and started off. "Ana, truth or dare? And before we started, Haz we are all your best mates so if Ana has to do something with somebody don't get pissed. It doesn't mean anything. We just want to see if they would actually do it. Alright?" Louis said. Harry thought about it then nodded. "Uhm, dare." I said.

He smirked. "I'm going to be generous, make out with Harry, and make it fucking hot, make it so hot it should give all of us boners." He chuckled. Everybody looked over to Louis. "Hey, I told you it was going to be dirty." Louis said. "Yeah, but we see them make out a bunch as it is." Zayn said. Louis rolled his eyes and looked back at us. "Well get going. I will tell you when to stop. No pulling off shirts. Well Harry you can pull of Ana's." Lou said. Everybody nodded and licked there lips. Harry flipped them off then looked at me.

"You ready to give some people boners?" Harry asked, making me laugh. I nodded and faced him. I forgot about my ankle and straddled Harry.

I leaned down and placed a kiss to his lips. He laid his head back and moved his lips with mine. I swirled my tongue in his mouth while he moved his hands to my waist. I roamed my hands in his hair.

He tugged at my lip, sucking lightly. He moved his mouth to my neck, knowing he has eyes on him. "Moan, as loud as you can. We will win that way." He said. I smirked loving the plan. "Make it the sexiest you can." He whispered and bit on my sweet spot making me moan unexpectedly. He smirked on my skin and sucked on it making me moan loudly. "O-okay s-stop." Louis croaked. Harry pulled away and pecked my lips and we back to our previous position. He gave me a high five then we looked back to Lou. "That was hot." Liam blurted out. Everybody nodded.

"Okay Ana, your turn." Zayn said.

I thought for a second then Harry whispered something in my ear. I nodded and looked at Louis. "Louis truth or dare?" I asked. "Dare." He said. "I dare you to suck off Liam." I said. Liam's eyes popped open. "N-no." Liam said.

"I'm not going to do it here." Louis said. "Go in the bathroom then." I said. "Unless you are gonna chicken out." I smirked. "me? Course not. Liam come on." Louis said , dragging him into the bathroom. I followed then into the bathroom.

"What are you doing?" Louis asked. "I got to make sure you do it." I said. "Wow, you're really playing dirty. I got my eye on you." He smirked then turned to Liam. Louis started unbuckling Liam's pants and boxers. "Please don't." Liam begged. Louis ignored Liam's protest and put his shaft in his mouth. My jaw dropped.

Liam squealed. "Wow Lou, it looks like you've done this before." I joked. "Yeah, on your boyfriend." He said. I was token back by that. He smirked then finished up what he started.

--

"Never again." Liam said. "Oh come on. I'm not that bad Li." Louis said, walking out of the bathroom. I hopped back over to the couch and later back on Harry.

"Okay, Zayn truth or dare?" Louis asked. "Dare." He answered. "I dare you to go kiss Ana and give her a love bite." Louis said.

Zayn looked at me for approval. I nodded and then he came over to me. I felt Harry hold on tightly to me. "Harry. Stop. He will go by quickly." I said. I grabbed Harry's hand and felt Zayn kiss me lightly then made his way to my neck and sucked lightly. I moved my neck to give him more access.

Harry tightened his grip on my hand when he saw Zayn bite down then blow on it. Zayn smirked at his work then winked at me. I giggled then laid back on Harry. "See it wasn't so bad now was it?" I asked. "It was painful to watch." He spat. I rolled my eyes then payed attention to Zayn give a truth to Luke.

The rest of the night we continued the dares and truths getting dirtier each time.

** soooooo ? **