Chapter 87.

**ANA's POV**

"What's wrong baby?" Harry asked, while I laid in bed. "Nothing.." I said. "Bullshit Ana, you've been like this ever since we told the boys we are getting married and having a kid." He said, laying on the bed, looking at me.

"I'm fine Harry." I spat. "Do you know what's wrong with Lou? He just got up and left, and didn't say anything." Harry asked.

I shook my head nervously. "You do don't you?" He asked. "No." I said. "Tell me what the fuck is wrong with him." He demanded.

"I told him he is going to be a uncle to Noah! He was nervous so he left." I spat, thinking of the best lie.

"Oh." He mumbled. "Should I call him?" He asked. "No... I will." I said, getting up and grabbing my phone. "I'll be right back." Isaid, walking out of the room and to the deck out back.

I dialed Louis' number then but my lip lightly.

RING.

RING.

RING.

RIN-

"What Ana?" Louis asked. "Listen Lou, I'm sorry okay." I said. "You don't understand how big of a slap to the face this is Ana." He said.

"Louis! I told you to stop doing that. I told you stop a million fucking times! Don't blames this on me. I told you I was happy with Harry. I told you a thousand times! Did you listen to me?" I asked. "That is-" I interrupted him.

"Did you listen to me?" I asked. "No." He answered. "My point. So don't blame this shit on me Lou! You are going to be an Uncle to this kid. Aren't you happy?" I asked.

"Ana, I wanted you to be with me. So hearing that you are having a kid, and are getting married sucks!" He said.

"You will find someone better." I said.

"But you are as good as it gets." He said. "Stop. Lou, you need to move past this. I love you, but not like that." I said.

"So this is it huh?" He asked. I sighed, "yeah this is it." I replied. "Can we just forget this ever happened? Let's just let you be the uncle I know you can be to Noah, please? Let's move on." I said. "Yeah, I can do that." He said.

"Okay Lou, I got to go. Thanks again." Isaid, hanging up and walking into the house.

"How'd it go?" Harry asked, eating some cereal. "Just great." I said, sitting next to him and taking a bit of his cereal. He nodded then pecked my nose.

**Im so sorry.**