Chapter 48.

**ANA's POV**

"Ana... Are you asleep?" Harry asked. I was just about to take a nap in Harry's arms when I heard his voice. "What do you need Harry?" I grumbled.

"Have you noticed that your time to go to school is coming up?" He asked. I flipped over and looked at him. "Not really. I don't like to think about school." I replied.

"I mean... It's almost here though.. And I'm not going to be with you everyday because I'm two years older than you! So I won't be able to prot-" I interrupted him. "Harry. It's fine. I'm going to be fine. I'll have plenty of people. And it is SCHOOL!" I reassured. "Why are we thinking about this out of nowhere?" I asked.

"Well.. I don't know. I just thought about it out of nowhere. I want to have you with me all the time. Let's just... Run away. Me and you.. Just run. So you don't have to go to school." He pleaded.

"Your being stupid, and your over thinking it. We are not running away. I'm going to go to school. I'm 18 years old. I'm going to be absolutely okay. I'll text you everyday. I'll come see you during lunch sometimes. I just won't see you as much. I'll also come and spend every night with you. I promise." I said.

"I really don't want you to go to school... I need you with me." He whined.

"It is a month away. We have a whole month together." I said. "Just a month." He pouted. "I'm not talking about this anymore. Your making me sad. Let's go play soccer or something." I said, getting up.

I grabbed the soccer ball then headed to the open field. Harry followed shortly behind then I handed him the ball.

We started kicking the ball back and fourth. "Atleast you'll have Zayn,Niall, and Eleanor and Lou." Harry said. "Yeah... Josh will be there. Remember Josh?" I asked. "You mean dick head?" He muttered. "Grow up Harry." I spat.

"I was just saying." He said.

**HARRY's POV**

I don't want her to go to school. I want her with me.

She is going to be surrounded by boys, and I won't be there for her. "Harry.... Harry?" Ana asked, running me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah? Sorry." I said. "Are you still worrying about the whole 'Going to school' thing?" She asked. I stayed silent.

"What could I do to make you forget about it?" She asked. "Don't go." I begged. "I have to go. It is school. If I want to be successful I need to go to school." She explained.

"No. You'll have me. I'll take care of us. Ana I promise. You can continue working at Starbucks and I'll help train at soccer things more. We don't need school." I replied.

"Harry.. You know my mom wouldn't like that." She sadly said. "Yes. I know, but she does know that I can take care of you. I love you Ana. Please." I begged once again.

"Harry... Please. Stop. It is school for God sakes. I need to." She said.

"You don't have too." I said. "Y-" I interrupted. "Just think about it." I begged. "Fine.." She slowly said.

I smiled my cheeky, dimpled smile. "Thanks babe." I said.

"Yeah,Yeah,Yeah. In gonna go call mom and check in on her. I'll be back out soon. You should start packing up." She suggested. I nodded quickly. She pecked my lips then walked over to the tent.

**ANA's POV**

I walked into the tent and grabbed my phone. I saw there was a missed call from Niall.

I called him back.

RING.

RING.

RI- "Hello?" Niall answered. "Hey Ni." I replied.

"Oh hey love. What are you up to?" He asked. "Nothing. Just about to talk to my mom about a few things. I'm out camping with Harry." I said, putting some clothes in my overnight bag.

"Oh awesome. Where's Harry?" He asked. "Packing the camping stuff up." I replied.

"Ohhh... Do you want to go out for dinner later tonight? I've got this girl id like to introduce to you... You can bring Harry too." He said.

"A girl?!" I hyped up.

"Yeahh.. So are you in?" He asked. "Yeah. Text me the details." I said. "Will do. See you later love." He said, hanging up.

I hung up then called my mom and checked in with her.

--

I ended the call with my mom then walked back out of the tent. "Hey Haz, tonight we are going out to dinner with Niall and his, who I assume girlfriend." I said, helping him pack up.

"Alright. Since when did Niall get a girlfriend?" He asked. "That's what I'm saying!" I giggled. "Well, anyway. Lets finish packing up then we can get ready." He said. I nodded and started helping again.

A/N:

Ya like??(: x