Chapter 33.

**ZAYN's POV**

"Then your going to be waisting your time." Ana said, then stomped off into the house.

"Dammit!" I cursed, when she slammed the door. Why can't she love me?! I am way better then Harry. I can take care of her. He had made way to many mistakes! I haven't.

If she just kissed me, she might've felt the same love that I feel. Harry doesn't deserve her. I do. Why can't she see that?

**ANA's POV**

I slammed the door then heard Zayn curse from the other side. Why does he have to do that? Why does he have to like me?

"What's wrong baby?" Harry asked, walking out of the bedroom and towards me.

I shook my head, "Nothing." I replied. He looked at me for a second, then shook it off.

"Do you know what today is?" He asked. I shook my head slowly. "It is your birthday." He pouted. "Oh yeah! I remember now." I said, giving him a hug. He chuckled, then collected my lips with his. We shortly pulled away.

"I have a surprise planned for us tonight." He said, brushing a piece of hair out of my face.

"Really? What are we doing?" I asked. "Ana. You do this every time I say we have a surprise. I'm not telling you!" He chuckled.

I pouted. "C'monnnnnn." I whined. "Awh, well... If you put it that way... No." He smirked.

I crinkled my nose to enhance my pout face. "Don't pout. But hey, go get ready... I have another surprise planned as well." He replied.

I smiled then pecked his lips. "Now go get ready and pack a overnight bag." He said. "why?" I asked. "Dont ask questions! Now go." He said, slapping my butt. I squealed then looked at him. "Oops!" He chuckled. I rolled my eyes then walked to the room.

I decided to wear a dark plaid shirt, with white caprice. I quickly changed then went to the bathroom and braided my hair to the side.

I brushed my teeth quickly then slapped on some make up. I checked in the mirror and decided I looked 'okay'. I packed my extra bag of clothes then I slipped on my shoes and grabbed my phone. I skipped out of the room and saw Harry talking to Zayn in the kitchen.

I walked in slowly, avoiding eye contact from Zayn. "I'm ready." I said. Harry turned from Zayn and looked at me. "Alright. Damn babe. You look amazing." He smirked.

I blushed, "thanks." I replied, then he got up and intertwined our fingers. "Bye Zayn." Harry waved. "Bye. And Happy Birthday Ana." Zayn said. I nodded and walked out of the house. Harry quickly followed.

He helped me into the car then went to his side. "I love you." He said. "I love you too." I replied. He started the car then handed me a blind fold. "Nooooo." I whined.

"Yes Ana. Just for a little bit." He said. "Ugh." I muttered. "I just don't want you to see our surprise." He said. I quickly put on the blindfold.

Harry intertwined our fingers then he drove off.

------

"We are hereeeee." Harry said parking. "Can I take it off now?" I asked. "No." He replied. "Seriously Harry." I muttered.

I heard a car door shut then another one open. I felt hands unbuckle my seat belt then help me out of the car.

"I have you. You'll be alright." He said, holding my hand. We started walking, about 5 minutes later he stopped walking. "You can take it off now." He said.

I quickly pulled it off then saw that we were at a hotel. It was huge! "Whoah." I said. He chuckled, "There's more." He smirked.

He walked me into the hotel. We walked up to the front, where a lady greeted up. "Hello, How can I help you?" She asked.

"I set up a reservation for Styles." Harry said. The lady started typing on her computer. "Ah yes. Room 633." The lady said, handing him the key. Harry thanked her then we walked to the elevator.

He pressed floor 5. "Harry, it was floor 6." I said. He stayed silent, then we walked into the elevator. The elevator clicked at every floor. It finally arrived at floor 5.

Harry walked us out of the elevator. "Harry.. Wrong floor." I repeated. "Just come on." He mumbled, pulling me to follow.

He stopped at room 543. He knocked quickly, then pecked my cheek.

"Why are we here?" I asked. He hushed me then the hotel door opened and I looked at who was there. "MOM!" I screeched, pulling her into a hug. She giggled then kissed my cheek.

"Happy birthday baby doll!" She said. I squeezed her tighter into a hug.

"How did you get here? And why?" I rambled. "Well remember when Harry said he would take me to a hotel far away from the house, Well He brought me here. He called a few days ago and we planned to meet here for your birthday!" She explained.

I turned to Harry and gave him a hug. "Thank you, Thank you!" I whispered.

"Course babe." He replied. "There is one more person who I told to come as well." Harry said. I pulled away confused. "Hey Ana." A thick Irish voice said.

I turned around quickly then squealed. "Niall!" I screamed, then ran to him and hugged him.

He laughed then hugged me back. "You didn't think I'd miss your birthday did you?!" He asked. I didn't answer, but just hugged him.

"How did you get here?!" I asked. "Even though Harry and I don't necessarily agree with each other, he was a lad and called me one night and explained how it was your birthday and he wanted me to be here. I couldn't say no! So he told me where to be and when and I came." He explained.

I walked back over to Harry And jumped into his arms. "I love you so much! Your the best!" I yelped. He chuckled and pecked my lips. "Happy Birthday baby." He said.

"Now I have lunch planned. So lets go take our bags upstairs then we will meet you guys down at the main lobby." Harry said. I nodded.

We said goodbye to Niall and my mom then went up to our room. We put our bags up then I tackled Harry onto the bed. "I." Kiss. "Love." Kiss. "You." Kiss. "Sooooo much." I said.

He kissed me back. "Anything for you baby." He replied, "now lets go eat some lunch."

I hopped off of him then followed him to the elevator then down to the main lobby to see Niall and Mom.

I absolutely love my boyfriend.