Chapter 13.

**ANA's POV**

He cant be here. He cant. I felt my knees get weak. I started backing up away from Martin. I slipped past the dancing bodies. "Ana?" Niall asked. I kept backing away but bumped into a body I recognized. "Hey baby." Harry mumbled in my ear. I quickly faced him then slipped behind him. "What's wrong baby?" He asked.

"I-it's him." I said looking forward. He looked up and saw the guy from the ally. I watched his body tense. Niall and Martin walked closer to us. Harry stood boldly. "Your Harry yeah?" Niall asked. Harry nodded, glaring at Martin. "Oh hey Harry. Me and Ana were just catching up." Martin smirked. Harry grabbed Marin's collar and pulled his face up to his.

"I'm gonna beat the living shit out of you." He growled. "Harry." I said. He ignored me and pulled Martin closer to him. "Whoah Curly. What got into you?" Martin chuckled. Harry lifted up his fist but Zayn ran and pulled Harry away from Martin.

"Harry what the hell?" He asked. "Zayn let me go." Harry growled. "No. Your going to scare Ana, stop." Zayn muttered in his ear. "Zayn you don't understand." Harry said. "I understand that if you lay one punch on that guy your getting kicked out of this club." Zayn spat.

"Then let me take him outside." Harry spat. "Will you tell me what he did to piss you off?" Zayn asked. Harry went to Zayn's ear and whispered something. Zayn looked at me while Harry spoke.

Zayn's eyes flickered to Martin then back to me. He nodded then walked away. He came back with Louis. Zayn whispered something in Louis' ear. Louis had the same reaction as Zayn. Zayn grabbed Martin and dragged him to the back ally. "Ana, stay. I'm not kidding this time. I don't want you coming out. I'll be back I promise. Stay." Harry said, following Zayn. Louis followed Harry. They all disappeared.

"What the fuck is going on?" Niall asked. I stayed silent. "Ana. Tell me. What are they gonna do to Martin?" He asked. "He tried to rape me...twice." I said to Niall. Niall looked at me. "Martin?" Niall asked. I nodded.

Niall pulled me into a hug. "I'm so sorry. I thought he was one of your friends." Niall mumbled in my ear. I shook my head. "C'mon.. Lets go out front. Get some air." Niall suggested, pulling me out front. I nodded.

Niall and I sat on a bench outside. We could finally hear better. "He's gonna be okay right?" I asked. "Harry?" Niall asked. I nodded. "Yeah.. He has Zayn and Louis." Niall said. I nodded. "Harry's not gonna.. Kill him right?" I asked.

Niall stayed silent. "Niall?" I asked. "I hope not. I hope Louis or Zayn will stop it. I don't know though. Zayn and Louis can be pretty protective if they have to. They seem pretty protective over you. Probably because Zayn and Louis are like brothers to Harry, so they think of you as their sister. When I saw them talking to eachother, they didn't look to happy with Martin. Hopefully it won't go to far. If anything he is just going to get the shit beat out of him." Niall explained. I nodded slowly.

"He deserves it though." Niall inserted. I watched people one by one pour out of the club hoping one of them is Harry. At one point I just gave up. I yawned. "Tired?" Niall asked. I nodded. He pulled his blazer off. "Here, lay on my lap." He instructed. I hesitated. "I'm not pulling anything. It will be easier to sleep." He explained. I slowly lowered my head and laid on his lap. He wrapped his blazer around me making me warm. "I'll wake you up when Harry comes." Niall said. I nodded.

He played with my hair and I slowly drifted off to sleep.