Chapter 70.

**ANA's POV**

"I really like this one." Harry said, looking through the house. It was perfect.

There was four bedrooms and three bathrooms. There was three bedrooms and one downstairs, there was two bathrooms downstairs and one upstairs.

The kitchen was much bigger then his flat one. The living room was right next to the kitchen and there was a game room upstairs.

"It's amazing." I said, following Harry's steps. "If we had kids.. It would be perfect. There is so much space." He said. I nodded in agreement.

"I'll give you guys a moment to decide." The lady said, walking outside.

"So what do you think baby?" Harry asked. "I love it." I replied. "Same here. It's perfect." He said, playing with my fingers. "So... Is it a yes?" He asked. I nodded. He smiled then kissed me lightly. "This is going to be a great start for us." He said.

The lady came back in and looked at us, waiting for an answer.

"We will take it." Harry said. She clapped her hands together and nodded. "Well, let's go sign the papers." She said. We nodded and followed her to the papers.

--2 days later--

"Ana do you want anything?" Harry asked, from out new kitchen. "No." I said back. We were all moved out and now we were settled in the new house. We had the help with all the boys, so it didn't take to long.

I on the other hand, felt terrible. My stomach ached, I threw up four times today, and four times yesterday. What was wrong with me? I've had many options pop into my head. Sick? No.. Flu? Probably not.. Pregnant? That suggestion always worried me. Harry and I did it around four times... And we haven't really talked about the consequences.

I've bought pregnancy tests. I haven't tried them... Yet. I'm scared. What if I am pregnant? He will leave me for sure. He isn't ready.. not for a baby anyway. Yes we've talked about having a family.. but not this early.

"Ana? Are you alright?" Harry asked, sitting next to me. "Ye-yeah. I just have to go to the bathroom. again." I said, running to the bedroom and into our bathroom. I shut the door quickly and locked it.

What do I do?

I've never panicked like this before. I've never thought this much into it. I walked over to the closet and grabbed a pregnancy test. I shakily read the instructions and followed them slowly.

Next step... wait.

I sat there in silence.

"Ana, are you alright?" Harry asked from outside the door. "Y-yes." I said.

"Open the door." Harry said, jiggling the handle. "Harry I'll be right out. Just give me a second." I said, looking over at the clock, then back at the test. One more minute.

"What are you doing?" He asked. "I'm just doing something. Can you just- oh shit." I said, looking at the test.

"Ana?" He asked, jiggling the hand once more.

I couldn't believe it. How stupid could I actually be? Not using protection? I'm not even married! Now once I tell Harry... I'm going to be alone... And pregnant.

"Open the fucking door now." Harry said, forcefully. I grabbed the pregnancy test slowly then walked over to the bathroom door and opened it slowly to see a worried Harry.

I couldn't say anything else but "Harry... I'm so sorry." I said, latching my arms around his neck and hugging him, feeling tears slide down my face.

"What's wrong Ana?" Harry asked, pulling away and wiping my tears. "I should've done something." I said, ignoring his question.

He saw me fiddling something in my hand. He slowly took it and looked at it. He stared at it with a blank face.

"Harry. I'm so sorry." I repeated. He looked up at me then back at the test. "Your pregnant?" He asked. I nodded slowly.

"Ana.. This is great!" He said, smiling big. "What?" I asked confused. "We are going to have a little us running around. Ana this is going to be amazing! I don't get why you are upset!" He said, hugging me.

I giggled a little. "So you aren't going to leave me?" I asked. "That's the last thing I'll do. I've always wanted a family. And I would want it with you." He said, kissing my forehead lightly.

"I'm going to set up an appointment with the doctor tomorrow. So we can get better information on you. Ana.. I'm so happy." He said, kissing me once again. I giggled and let a yawn escape my lips. "How about you go to bed. I'll be in soon, I'm going to make a quick call to the doctor. Love you." He said, making the bed, then pecking my lips.

I watched him leave the room then laid in the bed. Bad day turned into a good day just like that. Maybe it won't be so bad after all.

**A/N:

Sorry that this was short. Ily guys and thanks for the votes. I'm gonna be busy again. I hate school. Who got tickets to One Direction??

Ry. x