Chapter 41.

**ANA's POV**

"Ana?? Baby.. It's time to go home." Harry said in my ear. I felt my eyes glued shut, never wanting to open. "Noooo." I hummed. "Ana, c'mon. We are going back to your home. Not mine but yours. I doubt your dad is still there.. So we are taking you and your mother back." He said. That made me pop my eyes open and look at him.

"No." I sternly said. "He won't be there." He reassured. "You don't know that." I spat. "If he is I will take care of him like I did the first time!" Harry yelled. I sat silently.

"I won't let him hurt you. I highly doubt he is there. If it makes you feel better I will stay the night just to make sure." He said, rubbing my thigh. I nodded slowly. "Now c'mon. I already got everything in the car. Your mom is talking with Niall down in the main lobby. Louis said he will take all of our stuff from the beach house back to my flat, so we don't have to drive to the beach house." He explained.

"Okay.." I yawned, then got out of bed. "I laid your clothes and toothbrush in the bathroom." He said. I nodded and walked to the bathroom to freshen up.

------

"Thanks for coming on my birthday Niall! It meant a lot. I'll see you back at home yeah? I love you!" I said, giving Niall my goodbyes in the main lobby.

"Oh course love. I'll see you at home. I had a blast seeing you again. I've missed you, it was nice hanging out." He smirked. "I know! I'll see ya later. Text me? I'm gonna be bored in the car!" I said.

"I can't text and drive you know? But for a special Ana Clarke.. I will see what I can do." He said. I smiled then gave him a hug. "Bye Ni." I said. Niall waved then we both walked to our cars. Harry was already waiting in the car with my mom in the back.

I hopped in the passenger seat and buckled in. "He didn't try to pull anything right?" Harry asked, pulling out and starting to drive. "For God sakes Harry." I rolled my eyes. "Well did he?" Harry asked once again. "No! He is my friend Harry! F-R-I-E-N-D!" I spat.

"Well don't act like he hasn't before!" Harry protested. "You act like everybody tries something! You end up beating their ass so I won't have any friends because of you! Give me space!" I spat. "I just don't like when guys are all over you!" Harry said. "Not all of them are! They look at me then you go all berzerk!" I spat back.

"They are checking you out! Not just looking!" He said. "My ass! You take things way to seriously!" I yelled.

"Okay fine. Can we just stop fighting. I don't want to fight in front of your mom. I'm sorry okay? I truly am." Harry apologized. All I did was nod. We always fight. Nothing new.

************

A/M; This is just a filler guys!