Chapter 2.

**ANA POV**

RING

RING

RING

"What the fuck!" I half yell. I shakily grab my phone and answer it. "Hello??" I muttered out. "Hey Ana! It's Niall. Did I wake you up?" He asked. "N-No." I lied.

"Okay, your a bad liar. Anyways. Sorry, but do you want to do something today?" He asked. "Like?" I asked. "Do you want to go skating, to a movie?" He suggested.

I looked over at my clock and saw it was 2. "Damn." I muttered. "What's wrong Ana?" He asked. "Oh nothing. I just slept in pretty late." I explained. "We all have those days." He said.

I giggled. I thought about what Niall and I should do for a minute. Then it hit me. "Want to go to the mall?" I asked. "Yeah,sure! Sounds great. In 10 I'll come get ya." He said. "Okay.. Byyyyye." I said. We both hung up and I hopped out of bed.

I threw on some sweats and a white shirt. I didn't feel like dressing up. I put my hair in a pony tail then grabbed a white snap back. I put on some eyeshadow and brushed my teeth.

I grabbed my phone then walked downstairs and grabbed a bottle of water. I heard my doorbell ring. "Moooooooooom! I'm going out with Niall! One of my friends.. I'll text ya to check in!" I yelled skipping to the door.

"Alright! Be safe love!" She said. I grabbed my money then opened the door and met Niall. "Hey Niall! I said closing the door behind me. "Hey Love! Ready to go?" He asked. "Mhm." I replied. He walked me to his car and opened the door for me.

I smiled in return and he shut the door and he skipped to the drivers seat and hopped in. He drove off. "So, why do you want to go to the mall?" He asked. "I need something to wear for tonight." I replied.

"Ohhh.. I see. Your going to have the best night tonight I swear! But here's the thing. There are some sick people out there.. And they are going to be drunk and they will try to get with you. I'm going to make sure that doesn't happen alright?" He said.

I started to get a bit worried but I nodded. "It's going to be fun.. Trust me." He said turning into the mall entrance. He found a parking spot and we both got out and walked into the mall.

"So.. Where to?" He asked. I looked around and saw a dress shop. "There." I pointed. He nodded and we both walked over to the store. "Hello." The lady greeted us. We both waved.

I walked over to a black dress. I could tell it was fitted around the waist. I grabbed it and went to the dressing room. I slipped it on and looked at it. It was amazing. It made me actually look...

Hot.

I smiled then slipped off the dress and put my regular clothes on. Niall was siting on a chair looking at his phone. He heard me come out of the dressing room. "So? How was the dress?" He asked. Putting his phone up and walking to me.

"Great." I smiled. He smiled then took the dress out of my hands. "Ni-" he walked away and took the dress up to the cash register.

"Niall no." I protested. "120$ sir." The woman said. Niall nodded and grabbed his wallet. "Ni-" He hushed me. He grabbed his money and handed it to the lady. She cashed the money then put the dress in a bag and handed it to him.

"Thank you for coming sir." She said. He nodded and handed me the bag. He walked me out of the store. "Niall! You didn't have to do that! Thank you sooooo much!" I said giving him a hug.

"Welcome love." He said. "I could tell you liked it. I'm sure it looked great on you." He flirted. I blushed.

----------