Chapter 78.

**ANA's POV**

"Ana, your phone is ringing." Harry huffed. "What?" I asked, still half asleep. "Your phone." He said. I kept my eyes closed and looked around for my phone. When I finally found it I answered it quickly.

"Hmm?" I asked. "Ana?" A Irish accent came over the phone. "Hey." I answered. "I need to talk to you.. Now. How about me and you go out to this club that isn't fully packed where we can eat dinner and dance too.. Something different. Please.. I need to talk to you about something." Niall said. "Just me and you?" I asked. "Please." He said. "Uhm... Yeah sure. What time?" I asked. "Seven." He said. "Alright yeah, wanna pick me up?" I asked. "Yeah sure. See you then love." Niall hung up. I set my phone back down then I was about to return sleeping but Harry woke up. "Who was it?" He asked, laying in my chest. "Niall." I replied. "What does he want?" He asked. "To hang out tonight at some club thing." I said. "You told him no right?" Harry asked, kissing my neck.

"Not exactly.." I faded. "What? Ana, today was suppose to be our day!" Harry said. "Hazza, I'm sorry... I ended on a bad note with Ni yesterday so I have to clear somethings up. We will have our day tomorrow alright baby?" I asked, patting his curls.

He didn't answer. "Oh come on." I hissed. He turned away from me and laid down, loosing all contact. I looked at him for a second then got an idea.

I got up and moved my hand past his waist and brushed it against his crotch area. I felt him tense up, but have me no attention.

I went to his ear and licked and nibbled lightly. I could hear his breath hitch. "Oh.. Are you just going to ignore me?" I asked. No answer. I stopped all movements and got up. "Whoah, what the hell?" He asked. "What?" I asked. "You can't just get me hard and not do anything about it." He growled. "I can actually.. In face... I'm doing it right now." I smirked. "Ana come on." He begged.

"I'm hungry.. I'm gonna go make something.. You should go fix your problem." I giggled, walking away.

-----

6:54

"There is no way in Hell I'm letting you go without me." Harry said. "Yes Harry. Niall isn't going to try anything." I said, sliding on my shoes. "Bullshit. Did you see him yesterday when he was practically begging for your body. If I wasn't there he would try something for sure." He said.

"Harry stop. Nothing is going to happen. We are going to talk. That's it!" I snapped, putting on some lip gloss and grabbing my purse. I heard my phone vibrate. I checked it and saw a text message.

Niall:

Here love. x

"You're not going." Harry said. "I'm going right now." I said. "No." He said, standing in front of the door.

"Harry, please." I begged. "It will only be for 2 hours . Then I'll come home and be yours." I said. He smiled. "Only 2 hours." I said. He opened the door and let you out. "I'll walk you out baby." He said. I nodded and walked hand in hand out to Niall's car.

Niall was about to get out and come open the door but Harry stopped him. "I got it." He said. Harry opened the door and gripped onto my waist before I could get in. Harry looked over at Niall then smirked and attached his lips to mine and started kissing me. He licked the bottom of my lip and soon made his tongue into my mouth. We were full on making out in front of Niall, and I knew Harry wanted to do it on purpose. I soon pulled away. "I love you." I said, about to hop in but Harry stopped me again. "You don't have to go.. You can stay with me." He said, playing with my fingers. Niall rolled his eyes. "2 hours. Now goodbye. Love you." I said, kissing him one last time. Harry pushed me up against the car and put his hand above me and started kissing more again. "Harry enough. We can do that when I get back." I said, hopping in the car. Harry slapped my butt lightly, with a smirk on his face. He looked over at Niall. "I dare you to try something Blondie. She is mine. My name is written all over her." Harry said, winking at me. I rolled my eyes then waved goodbye. Niall backed out and drove away.

----

"This place is nice Ni." I said, looking at all the couples dancing on the dance floor. Niall nodded, "would you like to dance with me?" He asked. "I don't know N-" He interrupted me. "Please?" He begged. I nodded and he dragged me through the sweaty bodies and to a spot in the middle.

Niall moved his hips to the beat just like he did the other night. He lightly tugged my back to his front and he grinded lightly.

After a few songs like turned and looked at him. "What did you need to talk about?" I asked, in Niall's ear, while dancing. "How about I just show you." He replied, pulling me close and kissing me gently. I was to shocked to do anything. He continued to move his lips with mine.

Why wasn't I stopping this?

I slowly moved my lips with his and soon, we were on a full makeout. I soon pulled away.

"What the hell?" I asked. He grabbed my hand and pulled me outside so we could hear better.

"I've wanted to do that so long Ana." Niall smirked. "That wasn't okay!" I snapped. "Ana, I know I said that one time on your birthday that after I kiss you once, I will get over you.. I can't. Every time I see you.. I want to kiss you. I want to be Harry." Niall explained.

"Do you not get how bad it is that we kissed?" I asked. He shook his head. "Just an hour ago I was making out with my own boyfriend!" I said. "Hey, who said he has to know Ana.. We could do It all night, and he would never find out." He said.

"That isn't right!" I said. "Explain." He simply said. "We can't happen. I'm with Harry, I love him. We should of only kissed once but no.. We have done it like 2 times already! Harry would kill m-" He cut me off with a kiss. I pulled away. "You talk to much." Niall smirked.

"Stop!" I yelled. "Stop what? Making you happy?" Niall asked.

"It isn't right." I said. "You made out with me once before... When you and Harry were fighting.. Meaning that It was alright and you could've just did it to get back at Harry... But now you are with me again. You and Harry are happy together.. let's try it one more time and tell me straight to my face that you didn't enjoy it." Niall said. "One more time." I said. He smirked and pulled me to his car and we both got in. "Harry can not find out." I said. He nodded and leaned over and cupped my cheek then kissed me lightly. He always did do it like this. Slow then fast in the end.

He moved his lips with mine and slowly inserted his tongue and we battled for dominance. He won of course.

We both continued until about 5 minutes later and I pulled away.

"It was good. But I can't do that to Harry , Niall." I said. "Ana, I have to keep kissing you though. You're the one I want." He said.

"I need to go home." I said. "An-" I interrupted him. "Please." I said. He sighed and started the car and drove back to Harry's flat.

**A/N: this was just a filler . Do y'all like? **