Chapter 29.

**ANA's POV**

"Ana, can we go talk?" Zayn asked, while I was cuddled up against Harry. "Yup." I replied, hopping up.

Harry stood up as well, locking his fingers with mine. "Just you." Zayn requested. Harry tensed at Zayns words. "It's fine Harry. He won't try anything." I said, walking over to Zayn. Harry glared at Zayn while I pulled him out the door.

"Watcha need to talk about?" I asked. "Uhmmm... Can we like walk and talk?" He asked. I nodded and followed him, as we started walking.

"Soooo, whatcha need to talk about?" I asked. "Uhm, us." He said. "Us?" I asked. He nodded. "What about us?" I asked. "Well let me start out like this, how is things with Harry?" He asked.

"Uhm, good I think. We are better then we were the other night." I explained. He sighed then stopped. "Ana... The other night, when you were upset... And I was there for you. Then there was that one time where Harry was out but I was with you. I'm always here for you. I'm always here to protect you." He said. I nodded, "I know. Thank you for everything Zayn." I said.

"That's it? Why don't you get this Ana? How do you not get that I care about you? I truly do. I'm always there for you. When Harry screws up.. I'm there. Can't you see... I'm better." He said, stepping closer to me. I processed all of his words. Was he serious?

"Ana? I'm sorry. I shouldn't of said anything." He apologized. I shook my head. "I- I just d-don't know what to say." I replied.

"Nothing. You don't have to say anything. But, I need you to tell me something." He said. "Okay?" I replied. "I talked to Perrie last night. But before I tell you anything, how much do you truly love him?" He asked. I laughed and shook my head. "You... You have no idea. He is everything. I haven't told anybody but he is all I have. I love him. A lot. I just hope he feels the same." I explained.

Zayn looked at me and rubbed his forehead in what seemed like frustration.

"And what did Perrie have to say?" I asked. He shook his head. "I don't want to be the one to tell you. Just... understand something. I can make you feel like a princess." He said. I shook my head. "I don't think I can Zayn." I said. "Only if you knew." He replied. "What do you me-" I was cut off by Harry. "Ana? Are we gonna go on our walk now?" He asked from the house. "Yeah. We are coming." I replied. "I'm sorry Zayn." I said. "Ana.. Pl-" I cut him off. "I'm sorry." I replied, then ran back to the house.

------

"Ready?" Harry asked, slipping on his shoes. I nodded then followed him out back towards the beach.

He locked his fingers with mine. "What did Zayn need to say?" He asked. "U-uhm... He was just asking how I am." I replied. He nodded, "Did I tell you that I love you?" He asked. I giggled. "Nope.. I don't think you've ever said that." I giggled. "What?! I must of gone mad! Ana Clarke. I absolutely love you." He chuckled, pecking my lips. "Do ya really?! I love you too Harry Styles." I said, hugging him. I felt him pick me up and walk towards the water.

"Harry? Harry don't!" I yelped, he chuckled then ran into the water and through me farther in. I felt the water whip around my body. I felt my whole body sink under water. I started thrashing in the water, trying to get to the top.

I felt arms wrap around my body and pull me out of the water. I caught sight of Harry chuckling. I giggled and hit his shoulder. "Are you crazy?!" I yelped. "Of course. I'm crazy for you." He chuckled, then smashed his lips to mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. He pulled away. "When you were out with Zayn, I set this thing up a little ways down the beach. Follow me." He said, running towards the surprise. I ran after him and followed him. He finally stopped a little farther ahead. I finally catched up to him and saw a blanket laid out.

"So now we can lay under the stars!" He said. I smiled and hugged him. "I'm all wet now though!" I yelped. "Are you now?" He smirked, and raised his eyebrow.

"No Harry! Not like that!" I giggled. "Awh.. Dammit." He huffed. I rolled my eyes and pulled off my shirt. "What are you doing?" He asked.

I ignored him and pulled my pants down, leaving me in my undies and bra.

Harry pulled his shirt off and handed it to me. "People could be over here at any point and see you naked!" He yelped. I rolled my eyes and put his shirt on. He laid down then I laid my head on his chest.

"Harry.. How many girls did you have sex with before me?" I asked. "Uhm.. Do we have to talk about it?" He asked. "Well... You did it with people you loved right?" I asked. "Uhm.. Not exactly." He replied. I thought it over. So he could've had sex with many girls and it would mean nothing. It hurts to know I'm not his first. That he went through others before me.

"Don't let that get to you though. You were the best." He whispered, I smirked. I heard Zayn's words echoe in my head: "I'm better." And "Only if you knew."

Knew? Knew what? I have to find out. It's eating me up inside.

"This was lovely Harry, but I have to go." I said, getting up. "What? Go where?" He asked. "I'll see you back at the house." I pecked his lips and ran to the house.

-----

"Zayn?" I asked, running into the house. No answer. "Zayn?" I asked again. "Yes?" I heard from his room. I ran to his room and went in.

"Tell me." I said. "Tell you what?" He asked. "What you meant by if I only knew?" I asked. He rubbed through his hair then looked at me. "How much I need you and how much I know.. that you dont." He said.