Chapter 22.

**ANA's POV**

"Ana, baby.. Time to get up. We have to go to our reservations now." Harry whispered in my ear, making me wake up slowly. I looked up at him, who was hovering over my face.

I nodded slowly and sat up. "You look gorgeous when your sleeping." He said, watching me walk away. I giggled, then walked to his room and to my pile of clothes. I grabbed a blue dress and some new lingerie that I bought for the "special" night.

"My baby's going to be looking sexy tonight." Harry whistled from behind. "Harry. Get out!" I demanded. "Why? Ana. I've seen you naked. I know what you look like. You look completely gorgeous." He said, winking. "Harry. It's a surprise. Out." I warned. He shook his head. "Your so fucking stubborn." He groaned, then walked out. I giggled and shut the door behind him.

I slipped on my new lingerie along with my dress. I glanced at myself in the mirror. I didn't look to bad. The dress fit me perfectly. It fit all my curves. I loved it. I feel... Beautiful.

"Ana. Reservations are at 8! It is 7:30. We have to get going." Harry said from outside the door.

I brushed through my hair quickly and decided to scrunch it so I walked out of the room and to the bathroom and scrunched it.

"Damn. Your so hot." Harry mumbled, taking in my figure. "Thanks babe!" I said, finishing my hair and turning to him.

"Ready?" He asked. I nodded. He walked me out of the bathroom and to the front door. He slipped on his jacket and walked me out of the flat. He walked me down to the car. "Hey, I forgot something. I'll be right back. Stay here baby." He said helping me into the car. I nodded and watched him run back to his flat. I waited in the car for about 6 minutes then I saw him run back over to the car.

He hopped in and started the car. "What took you so long?" I asked. "I uhm... I couldn't find it." He said. "What were you looking for?" I asked. "Uhm... Gum." He replied. I looked at him confused. "You alright?" I asked. "Just fine." He replied.

I nodded and he drove off.

--------

Harry and I walked hand in hand into the restaurant. "You truly look gorgeous Ana." Harry whispered in my ear, before opening the restaurant door. I smiled then spoke up, "Thank you." I said walking in. We walked up to the front then the waiter walked us to our table in the back.

We quickly ordered our food then it was just me and him once again. "Do you like this place?" He asked, reaching then cupping my hand in his. "Love it." I replied. He smirked. "Did I mention you look beautiful?" He smiled making me giggle. "About 20 times now. Thanks." I replied. He chuckled. "Sorry.. You just are." He smirked.

I smiled, We both sat silent. "Harry...Tonight we are going to..
you know.. right?" I asked. He tensed around my hand. "Right?" I repeated. "Yes. If that is what you want." He replied.

"Well, I thought you wanted it too." I spat. "I do! I didn't mean for it to sound like I don't! It just sucks I can't make it special for you." He said. "Harry. Stop saying that! I don't care if it is special. It's with you. That is special enough." I said.

He nodded. "I'm sorry that I make it seem like I don't want it. I really do. I'm excited... I just wanted to make sure you are ready. Your innocence is oh so special to me. I just want you to loose it right." He said, rubbing my hand. I nodded. "I will Harry. I will loose it to you. I couldn't loose it to anybody better." I replied. He smirked then pecked my lips.

"I must warn you.... I'm a freak in the sheets." He winked. I threw my head back in laughter, He laughed too. "I love your laugh." He complimented. "Your such a sap." I giggled. "That I am. That I am." He chuckled.

--

We chatted for a few more moments until our food came. I quickly ate because I wanted to get home already. I was so excited!

"Ana... Slow down." He chuckled. I ate one more bite then stopped. "I'm full." I lied. I'm not really.. I just want to get home. "You barley ate." He replied, eating a piece of steak. "I just am not that hungry." I lied again. He looked at me one more time. "You love to eat... Hungry or not." He shot back. It's true. I eat. 24/7. I can't help it. "So. I'm just not hungry Harry." I said one last time. "Fine.. Whatever you say." He replied then continued eating.

--

He finally finished eating. He took awfully long. "Come again Sir." The waiter said, handing Harry his credit card back. "Thank you." Harry replied. He walked me out of the restaurant. We walked over to the car and got in. Now I'm extremely nervous.

What if I don't do something right? He has done sex plenty of times. I haven't! What if he hates it? Wha-"Ana? You alright?" Harry asked, interrupting my thoughts.

I nodded, I couldn't form any words to say. He nodded and placed his hand on my thigh and started moving it up and down, getting close to my area. I tensed up.

He started the car and drove back home.

--

"Is there something wrong?" Harry asked, helping me out of the car. "No." I said. "Your lying." He said, walking over to the flat door and opening it.

I didn't answer. "Are you nervous?" He asked. Yup. That is exactly what it is. I said in my head. I'm so nervous I can barley think. There is so many questions I have. "Don't be." He spoke, shutting the door behind him, once we were both in the flat.

"I-Im not ner-" He cut me off. "Don't lie baby. Not to me. I can see right through your lies." He said, wrapping his hands around my waist and pulling me closer to him.

I stayed quiet. "I'm going to make you feel as good as you will ever feel. You will forget you were ever nervous." He whispered, placing his forehead on mine.

All I could do was moan in response. I wasn't nervous anymore. I wanted him... And now.

"H-Harry. I-I'm ready." I mumbled. He smirked then pulled me to the bedroom. He pushed open the door and I saw candles lit all around the room. I smiled and looked around.

"Before we do anything else.. I just wanted to say something." He said. I looked at him with a huge smile on my face.

"I was wondering if you wanted to wear my ring? The ring means love and possession. I always wore it so it would help me find the right girl. Once I found her..I am suppose to give it to her. I think I found her. I want to prove your mine." He said, holding out his ring. I smiled at him. "Yes." I replied. He smirked then put the ring on my finger.

"Are you ready?" He asked, glancing over at the bed. I got the hint and nodded. He connected his lips with mine in a gentle kiss.

The night has only began.