Chapter 73.

**ANA's POV**

"Don't look so nervous Haz." I giggled, gripping onto his loose hand, while his other hand tightened around the steering wheel.

"I-I'm not nervous." He said, shaking his head. "Your shaking like crazy." I said, rubbing the outside of his hand.

"Just hoping for the best." He said, biting his lip and taking a quick look at me. I gave a small and reassuring smile.

"And that is what your going to get. Nothing bad is going to happen. You're going to see your mom and sister. Two of the most important women in your life... No need to hope." I said.

"You're forgetting the part where they kicked me out. After that I didn't care about them. They didn't love me." I spat.

"Harry that was a long time ago! You love them. You would do anything to keep them safe." I said. He pulled into a driveway that lead to a small but seemed cozy house.

"We don't have to do this." He said, analyzing the house. "Yes. We do, not let's go." I said getting out of the car. I watched him hesitate to get out of the car but then slowly get out and walked over to the front door with me.

"Ready?" I asked. He nodded slowly then knocked.

We heard silence throughout the house. "Gemma! They are here!" We heard a voice yell. There was running to the door then it opened.

Two girls stood at the door. One older one and one younger one, that looked like Harry.

"My boy." The older one said, running up to Harry and hugging him. The young one did the same thing and hugged Harry too. Harry looked as if he had tears welding in his eyes.

I smiled as Harry slowly hugged them back. "Harry I missed you so much." The younger girl said kissing her cheek.

Harry just slowly smiled then looked at me and pulled away. The older woman just smiled and welcomed Harry and I into the house.

Harry shook of his jacket and hung it up along with mine. "Well, this is Ana, Ana this is my sister Gemma and my mom, Ann." Harry introduced.

I smiled politely and shook hands. They shook their head and both hugged me. "We do hugs in this family." Gemma giggled. I smiled and returned the hug.

"You're as beautiful as Harry described." Ann said, giving a wink to Harry.

"Thank you." I said, blushing a little. There was a loud beep coming from what looked like the kitchen.

"Oh, that's the roast. Gemma show them where to sit. I'll meat you guys in here after I go put the rolls in." Ann said, walking into the kitchen.

Gemma lead us to the living room and sat us down. "Harry... I'm so glad you came back. I didn't think id ever see my brother again." Gemma said, giving a sly smile.

Harry just grabbed my hand and gave Gemma a smile. "Missed you too." He slowly said.

Ann came back in and sat next to Gemma, she looked at both of us.

"So, where did you two meet?" She asked. Harry was about to answer but I did instead. "It was crazy.. let's just say it was meant to be. And that my little Haz here saved my life." I smiled. He chuckled and pecked my cheek.

"Awhhhhhhh!" Gemma gawked. I giggled. "How long have you two been together?" Gemma asked.

"Almost a year now." Harry answered, relaxing a bit. "Have you guys ......?" Gemma asked. "Gemma!" Harry snapped.

"Gemma. Respect dear." Ann said, nudging her. Gemma just laughed. "But that is what we came here for.." I said.

They both turned their eyes to me. "Go on." Ann said. Harry turned to me too. "Are you sure you want to say it?" He asked. I hesitated. "You." I whispered. He nodded and turned back to his mom.

"Are you guys engaged?!" Gemma asked, practically squealing. I shook my head. "Uhm.. Ana... Is Having a baby. It's a boy.. And I came here to tell you, and to let you know." He said, his hand stiffening around mine.

They both stayed silent. Harry was growing quite scared. "They are going to kick me out again." He whispered in my ear. I gave him a sharp look.

"I'm going to be an aunt?" Gemma asked, quietly. Harry nodded. "I'm going to be an aunt!" She squealed.

A smile grew on Harry's face. "A baby in the Styles family?" Ann asked, practically crying. I giggled and nodded.

"That is amazing! When is he due?" She asked. "Uhm... Around a month or two." I said. She got up and hugged both of us. "I can't believe this! Thank you for telling us. Harry thank you." She said, kissing his cheek.

He smiled and nodded. "But.. Harry can I talk to you? Just me and you?" Ann asked. Harry nodded and followed her into the kitchen, leaving me with Gemma, while we talked about boy names.

**HARRY's POV**

"Can we just leave what happened in the past? What I did was the worst mistake ever. I am the worst mother ever. Harry please forgive me. I will try to be the best I can be. I will take care of you. I will be the best grandmother ever for that kid. Please Harry. Can we just be a normal family again? I know you'll never forget me kicking you out. But it's so much better to know we are okay." My mom said.

I felt bad. Really bad. My mom needed me, and I needed her. I gave her a hug.

She instantly hugged back. "I'm here for you mom. I love you." I said, hugging her tightly.

**

A/N: PLEASE READDDDDD!

Guys I need cute boy names for the kid(: and give me some cute ideas for how Harry should maybe propose! Lead me in the right direction! I love y'all. you guys are the best! And kik me!

-Ry (: xox