Chapter 62.

**ANA's POV**

"Ana, I'm taking you to my place." Zayn said, coming out of the club. I turned away from Louis and looked at Zayn.

"Where is Harry?" I asked. "He's coming." Zayn said. "Why can't he take me home?" I asked. "Cause.. Ana, lets just go." He huffed.

"No. I want to go home with Harry." I spat. I know I'm mad at him, but I'd rather go home with him so I know he's safe.

"ANA! Listen to me!" Zayn yelled. I shuttered back, bumping into Louis. Louis put a hand on my back to reassure me to stand tall.

"Zayn you don't have to shout mate." Louis said. "Sorry.. Ana just come on please." He begged. "Why can't I go with Harry?" I asked. "Cause Ana. He is a prick right now. He is going to yell at you because he is fucking drunk. I have Niall and Liam trying to get his ass out of there." Zayn explained.

I shook my head then stood up and went into the club. I looked around for Liam,Niall, and Harry. I saw them still on the dance floor. I worked my way over to them. Once I got over there, Harry punched Niall across his face. I dropped my face in awe.

"Harry!" I snapped. Him and Niall looked at me quickly. I saw a gash on the top of Niall's eye, and a cut on his upper lip. I looked at Harry with blood fuming through me.

"Hey baby. Wanna dance?" Harry slurred. "Fuck off." I spat. I grabbed Niall's hand and pushed through the sweaty bodies and out of the club.

Niall blocked his eye from me. I pulled him past Zayn's protests. "Where are we going Ana?" Niall asked. "hush." I said, grabbing a taxi.

We both got in and I gave the man the address to my house. The man nodded and drove off. "How are
you?" I asked.

"It hurts like fuck. Your boyfriends got a fist Ana." He chuckled. I rolled my eyes and hugged Niall. "Thanks for trying." I explained. "It didn't get far." He said. I nodded, "I know.. Still." I said.

------

The taxi driver dropped us off at my house. I helped Niall out and then we walked into my house. Mom was already at work so we didn't have to worry about not getting home at a certain time. I took Niall up to my bathroom then cleaned him up.

---

"Thank you Ana." He said, taking a look in the mirror. I nodded and brushed through my hair. "Hey! Do you want to go somewhere special?" I asked. He shrugged. "Come on." I said, running out of the bathroom and downstairs and out of the house. I heard Niall follow behind me.

I started running down the street, finding everything so familiar. "Ana, wait up." Niall yelled from behind. I ran down a path and through the grass. I stopped and gasped for air at my destination. I heard Niall stop from behind me.

"Remember this Niall?" I asked. I heard him step closer to me. I looked over the lake, remembering the first time I met Niall.

"Far to well." He said. I giggled and looked over at him. "So... How's things been going by the way?" I asked. "Ehh." He said. "How about that girl of yours?" I asked. "Oh.. We... We just didn't agree. I guess." He said.

"Oh Ni...I'm sorry." I said. "Hey it's alright." He said.

I nodded and then started playing with my fingers. "So Ana... What are you thinking about doing with Harry... You told him to fuck himself. Are you done with him?" Niall asked.

I let the words cross through my mind. A whirl of emotion plowed through my mind. "Why is it so hard for someone to love me?" I cried out. Niall gasped then got closer to me, giving me a hug.

"I love you Ana. Harry loves you, Zayn, your mom... The list can go on and on." Niall whispered. "I don't get why I can't just stay happy." I cried.

"What would make you happy Ana?" He asked. I just shrugged. "Something new?" He suggested. "What do you mean?" I asked, wiping my tears.

"Instead of me telling you... I'll just show you." He said, then cupped my cheek and leaned in and captured my lips in a passionate kiss.

The thing is.. I didn't pull away. He smiled then started to move his lips with me once more. He leaned me up against the railing an continued kissing me.

I feel bad. No doubt about it. But Harry has cheated on my before. He is probably shoving his tongue down some girls throat right now. This is the first time I'm not worried about it.

Niall pulled away, gasping. "Holy Shit." He said. I felt my cheeks redden. "You didn't pull away." He said, shocked.

"Life is full of surprises." I giggled. He smirked then kissed me once more. I lifted my hands and laced my fingers into his hair.

He pulled me closer to him and continued the kiss me for awhile longer.

-----

Later we stopped kissing, I know as much as he wanted to continue he held himself in. "How do you feel about what happened back there?" He asked, holding my hand. We were walking around the park and campfire where we both first met.

"It was great Niall... It really was." I smiled. "What does this make us?" He asked. "I don't know.. I... I don't know." I said, flustered. "Hey, you don't have to panic Ana. It's alright.. I understand. I hope you now know how much I love you." He said.

"Why me? You've had other girlfriends. Is this just the same charm? Nothing new?" I asked.

"Ana." He stopped. "Course not. You, Ana Clarke, have done something to me. Something to affect my heart. It hurts... It hurts when I'm near you and I can't just hold you like Harry does. Tonight I was blessed. If he never hit me in the face.. I wouldn't have this satisfactory of actually getting to hold your hand." He explained.

I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Your crazy Niall." I said. "Crazy in love." He huffed.

"How about this.. we are going to have a race. Whoever wins gets to do whatever they want tonight." I explained. Niall hyped up with energy. "Where to?" He aksed.

"To that far tree and back." I said. He smiled and got into a running position. "Ready... Set.... go!" I yelled. Me and Niall took off.

I was in no clothes to race. I was running then I quickly tripped over a rock and hit the ground hard.

I felt a burn run up the side of my arm. "Shit." I hissed. Niall stopped and sprinted over to me. He picked me up quickly. "Ana? Are you alright?" He asked. I ignored him and looked at my arm. It was bleeding all around it.

"Holy Shit. Come on." He said, pulling me away from the park.

A/N:

Love y'all. I need help. I don't know what I should do now? Do you like NANA OR HANA ???? Nana- Niall and Ana. Hana- Harry and Ana.
If those don't work sorry. I wanted to try something !

Harry:
http://media.tumblr.com/267cb264df9475cddfa82f3205abeddd/tumblr_inline_mg18u6Iomc1rxwltn.gif.

Niall:

http://media.tumblr.com/c2948f2b8c6d34dda03a270fe95c489e/tumblr_inline_mjibr7dn1D1qz4rgp.jpg