Chapter 8.

**ANA's POV**

"Ana? You awake baby?" My mom asked nudging me. I fluttered my eyes open. "What do you want mom?" I asked.

"There is a boy named,Harry, waiting for you downstairs." She said. I nodded. "Hey, what happened to your eye? And where have you been lately?" She asked.

"I've been with Eleanor and I just fell.. And hit my face." I lied. "Oh alright. Well, this Harry boy seems pretty lovely." She giggled.

"Something like that." I said, walking over to my closet. "Do you guys have a thing?" She asked. "Mom." I rolled my eyes. "I'm gonna take that as a yes." She said, exiting the room.

I huffed then slipped on some comfy sweats and one of Harry's shirts I stole. I took a look in the mirror and tried to cover up my bruise a tad bit more.

Once I got it to a decent stage I grabbed my phone and sunglasses and slipped them on. I walked downstairs and saw Harry talking to my mom.

"There she is." My mom said. Harry turned his head towards me. "Hey Love, ready to go?" He asked. I nodded. He grabbed my hand. My mom looked at me with a huge smile on her face.

"I knew it!" She giggled. I shook my head and pulled Harry out of the house. He chuckled.

"She is a beautiful and lovely woman." He said, opening the door for me. I thanked him and hopped in. He got to the drivers side and drove off.

"You had me worried after awhile. When you were taking a nap I tried texting you to make sure you were okay. I didn't get any texts back." He said. "I'm sorry. I was tired." I replied.

He nodded. "Are you feeling alright?" He asked. "Yeah. Why?" I asked.

"You don't seem like yourself. Something bugging you or what?" He asked. "Harry. I'm fine." I said sternly.

He glanced at me, confused. I just wasn't in a good mood. My face hurt like fuck and I had the worst pain in my side. Harry pulled into his driveway and parked the car. He hopped out of the car and helped me out. He locked the car then wrapped his arm around my side, hitting my bruise. "Ow fuck." I yelped.

"Sorry. Did I hurt you?" He asked, pulling away. I shook my head. He looked at me for a second before walking me up to his flat door. He unlocked it quickly then we both walked in.

"I decided I was going to make dinner tonight. Are you alright with that?" He asked. "I guess." I said harshly. He nodded. I slid my sunglasses off and put them on the kitchen table.

He walked over to me then he wrapped his hands around my waist making me wince in pain. "Ana. What is wrong? Are you hurt or what?" He asked, tilting my head to look up at him. "What the hell happened to your eye babe?" He asked, rubbing my bruise.

I pulled out of his grasp. "Ana." He glared. "What?" I asked, covering my eye. "What happened?" He asked. "I-I fell." I lied. "Bullshit." He growled.

I ignored him. "Ana I'm not kidding. Who did this?" He asked. "Harry just fucking drop it!" I yelled. "I'm not going to drop it Ana! Tell me who did it now!" He yelled.

I felt my eyes tear up just thinking about what happened in the ally. Harry walked over to me and pulled me into a hug. I broke down crying. "It w-was terrible Ha-Harry." I cried in his shoulder. He hugged me tighter. "Who did it?" He asked. I decided to go ahead and tell him. "T-the guy from t-the bar." I cried. I felt his body tense around me.

**HARRY's POV**

"T-the guy from t-the bar." She cried. I hated to see her this broken. I hated to think that somebody touched my girlfriend. "What else did he do to you?" I asked, fuming. She pulled away and showed me her side. There was a huge bruise along her side.

I clenched my fists. I was so pissed off knowing that somebody hurt her. I promised her I wouldn't let anybody hurt her and that I was going to protect her. I punched the wall closest to me. I needed some sort of friction.

She came up next to me and grabbed my hand. I faced away from her.

"Harry.." She said, pulling my face to look at her. I closed my eyes as she rubbed my cheek.

"I'm so sorry." I apologized. "It's not your fault. You couldn't do anything." She said. "I could've stopped you from walking. I could've drove you home for God's sake, but I'm a fucking idiot!" I raised my voice.

"Harry, don't say that. Don't blame yourself." She cooed. "I told you I was going to protect you. I hate to think that somebody hurt you. That nobody was there to help you. I'm so sorry." I apologized, giving her a huge hug.

"I'm going to find that asshole. Then I'm going to beat the hell out of him." I whispered in her ear.

"I wouldn't want anything more, but I don't want you to get hurt." She said, playing with my hand.

"Ana, I'll be fine baby. Ill take Zayn." I said to reassure her. She nodded. "That reminds me! I actually have met Zayn,Louis, and Liam before. I went to a bonfire the night I came here. They were with their girlfriends. It was so dark that night that I didn't get a good look at them. It must've been the same for them. I forgot to tell you. They must've not seen my face either." She explained. I nodded.

"Now before I do anything to this guy, did he say anything to you? Like when he left you?" I asked, needing ever detail. She thought for a second. I watched her facial expressions change instantly.

"Babe?" I asked. "U-uhm...just something like he will see me soon or something. I don't know." She shrugged.

"Well, from now on I'm going to be hanging around ya a bit. I don't want anything to happen to ya. This isn't going to happen again. I won't let it." I reassured, kissing her on the lips. She pushed into the kiss and wrapped her arms around my neck.

I snaked my hands around her waist. She gasped into the kiss and winced at my hands touching her waist. "Sorry." I apologized. She nodded.

She laced her lips to mine again. I laid her on the couch gently. At this point we were having a heated make out session.

I felt her fiddle with the bottom of my belt. I pulled away. "Not gonna happen babe." I said kissing her nose. "Harrrry." She whined.

"No. I'm going to let it be special." I said, hopping off the couch. "Make love to me Harry." She begged.

"Making love is used wrong now days. It needs to be special baby. I'm going to make your first time special. Now as much as I want to. I'm going to control myself." I said, walking to the kitchen.

"Wow." She huffed. I chuckled then started cooking dinner.