Chapter 6.

**ANA's POV**

"Soooo... Where did you go the other night?" Niall asked, taking a sip of his coffee. "Uhm... I just decided to leave." I stuttered. He looked over at me. "Ana.. What aren't you telling me?" He asked.

"Nothing." I lied. "I jus-" He was interrupted by my phone ringing. "Sorry Niall." I said, I declined the, call not knowing who called. He nodded. "Anyway, I was wondering, like that night.. I had a lot of fun with you. I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me tonight?" He asked.

My eyes widened. My phone rang again. "Hold on." I said grabbing my phone and answering it. "Hello?" I asked. "Where the fuck are you Ana?" Harry growled. "I'm out wi- why?" I asked, deciding not to tell him I'm with Harry. "Who the hell are you with?" He asked.

"A friend." I answered. "Ana." He warned. "Yes?" I asked. "Where are you...?" He grunted. "I'm at a park. What do you need?" I asked. "You could've fucking told me you were leaving! I go to your house and nobody was there! I was worried sick! Then you didn't answer my phone call!" He shouted through the phone.

"Who are you talking to?" Niall asked. "Nobody Niall." I said instantly regretting it. "Your with Niall!?" Harry shouted. "Stop yelling please." I begged.

He stayed silent. "I'm coming to get you." He said sternly. "What park are you at?" He asked, sounding angry. "I'm at the one down the street from my house." I quietly said. "I'm coming now." He said, Hanging up.

I slid my phone back into my pocket. "Who was that Ana?" Niall asked. "Uhm.. Nobody. Hey I have to go." I said. "Go where?" He asked. "Just somewhere." I answered. "Can you just talk to me real quick!?" He raised his voice.

"What do you want to talk about so bad?!" I asked. "About us!? I know you were enjoying that night at the club just as much as me. Don't we have something?" He asked stepping towards me. "Niall." I said, nudging him back, not wanting him to get to close.

"Ana. Just stop pushing me away. I know it can work out. I know we have something." He said, grabbing my hands. "Niall stop." I warned. "You are acting like what we did at the club meant nothing. It's like you erased that whole thing out of your mind!" He said.

"Nothing happend!" I yelled. "Bullshit! You were all on me. I was on you. I was kissing your neck. Don't you remember?! You were moaning and falling underneath my touch! It felt like it was just me and you in that club. Don't refuse it." He protested, cupping my cheek.

"Niall. I'm begging you. Stop." I protested. "No Ana, I'm begging YOU. Please don't act like nothing happen." He begged. "Nothing-" I was cut off.

"Get the hell away from her!" Harry yelled, yanking me away from Niall. "Who the hell are you?" Niall asked. "I'm about to be your worst nightmare." Harry growled stepping towards him. "Oh yeah?" Niall chuckled.

"Try me." Harry said, staring Niall down. "Ana, who is this guy?" Niall asked. Harry turned his eyes to me then back to Niall. "He-he's my f-friend." I said.

Harry frowned. "Lets go Harry." I said, pulling him away from Niall. He stomped to the car leaving me behind. This was the first time Harry didn't help me in the car. I quickly ran to the other side and hopped in. He clenched the steering wheel and drove off.

"Harry?" I asked. He glanced at me. "What?" He asked, harshly. "Why are you mad?" I asked. "Why shouldn't I be?" He grunted. "Okay,look I'm sorry. I should've answered your call right away. I just thought I should hang out with Niall. I didn't know you were going to get all mad." I explained.

"I was mad cause you never bothered to tell me you were leaving the house! What if something bad happened and I had no idea where you were? That would kill me to know you were getting hurt but I couldn't find you. You just don't get it! I'm here for a reason. That reason is to protect you. I'm sorry. It's just I need to known that your okay. Cause if your not its my fault." He explained.

He pulled in front of my house. "I'm sorry." I mumbled. "I would like to take you out tonight instead. Is that okay?" He asked, playing with my fingers. "I don't think I have that much of a choice." I said. "True. I'll pick you up at 6." He said. I nodded and hopped out of the car. I walked inside the house and upstairs.

I decided to go ahead and get ready.

---------

"So will you tell me where we are going yet?" I asked Harry. He stopped at a stoplight. "No.. You'll like it though. You look beautiful by the way." He said. I blushed.

"Thanks." I replied. He nodded. "We are here." He said, stopping in a parking spot. I nodded. He hopped out of the car and helped me out as well.

He wrapped his arm around me. He walked me to an Italian restaurant. We walked to the front. "How many sir?" A guy asked. "Two." Harry answered. "Name?" He asked. "Uhm, Styles." Harry answered.

This was the first time I heard Harry's last name. The man nodded and walked us to a booth. Harry thanked him and the man walked away. "What are you having?" Harry asked. "Salad." I replied. He nodded. The waiter came back. While the waiter was taking my order he kept trying to flirt. He was either placing is hand on my shoulder or brushing his hand up my arm.

The guy finally walked away and Harry was almost fusing. "Are you alright?" I asked. "Did you not notice that guy on you?!" He snapped. "I know. Don't let it get to you please? I want to have fun." I said. He nodded.

"Sorry about me being a jerk today." He apologized. "It's fine." I replied.

---------

We finished eating. The waiter tried flirting again but Harry kept it cool. Harry finished paying then he led me back out to the car. "Thanks for dinner Harry." I thanked. He nodded. "The nights not over yet. I have one more surprise." He said. I nodded in response. He helped me in the car then he did the same and drove to the next surprise. To me it felt like an hour long drive.

"We are here." He finally said. I could barley see because it was dark out. "Harry, I can't see." I huffed. He came over to my side of the car an helped me out.

"Where are we?" I asked, feeling the cold breeze hit my face. "You'll see." He replied. He held my hand and led me to the surprise. After awhile I could see a dim light.

I noticed that we were walking through trees. He walked me through the trees and to the same field he showed me before. It was all decorated. There were lights set up all around the field. Candles were set up around a blanket. There were candles leading to the dock.

"Harry. This is beautiful." I commented. He smirked, he walked me down to the dock. We both sat at the end. He spoke up while I looked over the water. "I brought you hear for a reason... I have decided to tell you about me." He said, sighing. I looked up at him.

"It all began when I had no place to live.. My mom kicked me out when I was 16. She kicked me out because I fought with people to much. I use to fight people in ally ways to make money as well. People think of me as the wrong person. They judge me. I'm not as mean as they say. I didn't want to fight. From the point I got kicked out I was lost. I slept around with girls. I just didn't feel the love I wanted. I didn't know what love was anymore. I didn't feel cared for.. That's what made me want to fight even more. That's what made me, me. I cant change. Even if I tried I just cant. I hate who I am. I haven't cared for people in a long time. I've only cared for my mom and sister. To this moment on I still care for them. Even if they hate me. Once I found you.. I found out that I care for you. That's why I have to protect you. You've changed me." He said.

I looked at him with sadness. He buried his face in his hands. I grabbed his hand slowly and squeezed it. He had tears streaming down his face. I wrapped him into a hug. He cried into my solider. I've never seem him so vulnerable. "I understand." I whispered in his ear.

He pulled away and looked at me. "Your... Your not frightened?" He asked. "Not at all." I said. He looked deep in my eyes then cupped my cheek and slammed his lips on mine.

This was the first time I've never wanted to pull away. He eventually did then looked back at me. "Will you be mine Ana?" He asked. I thought it over for a second. "Yes." I replied. He smiled. He connected our lips again. This time it got a little more heated. His fingers roamed around in my hair.

I attached my lips to his neck and kissed it lightly before I sucked. He rolled his head back and moaned at my actions. I bit down lightly and gave him a love bit. Once I was finished I kissed it. "Payback." I mumbled in his ear making him chuckle. He moved his hand to my shirt bottom. I knew where this was leading.

"H-Harry. I'm a virgin." He pulled away. "Seriously?" He asked. I nodded. He kissed me. "I understand baby." He kissed my nose. I smiled and hugged him.

"I planned for us to sleep outside." He said leading me off the dock and to the blankets. I smiled. He pulled out some more blankets and two pillows.

He laid it out then laid down and I plopped down snuggled up with him. This was the first time I was comfortable with being with him. He hummed in my ear as I nuzzled my head in his chest. I felt my eyes droop and I passed out in Harry's arm.