Chapter 40.

**ANA's POV**

I will never truly understand why I forgave him. I don't get what it is about him. He cheats on me twice, and I forgive him every time. Is it just his charm that drags me back in?

I had two other boys that begged for my love... But then again I stayed with the naughty one. The one who would end up hurting me.. But caring for me all at the same time. Is that even possible?

Harry Styles has stole my heart... But sometimes crushed it, and I'm still here.

"We never did finish what we started yesterday in the pool." Harry growled in my ear. I giggled and faced him, "I just don't know if I'm in the mood Styles." I smirked. He gave the puppy dog face then lowered his head to my neck and gnawed at my neck. "Pleaseeeeee?" He whined. I bit my lip to hide the moans.

He started to lick and nibble on my sweet spot making me break. "Oh Harry.." I moaned. He smirked then made his way to my ear, "Im gonna take that as a yes."

I shuddered at his words. He detached his mouth from my ear and to my lips. He hovered over me and kissed me deeply. We moved our lips together, but with a lot of lust and need.

He moved his hands around my body and grinded on me slowly. I tugged at his shirt, wanting him to pull it off. He did as I wanted and slid it off. I moved my hands around his toned body that I oh so loved. He leaned back down and started pulling off my pajama pants. He hooked his index fingers onto my panties and pulled them down as well.

----DIRTY----

He moved his hands around my area slowly. We still moved our lips together and grinded. He backed off of the kiss then started unbuckling his pants.

I waited impatiently, wanting him to hurry. He pulled his pants off and was just in he boxers.

He spread my legs and kissed the top of my area. He sucked on his figure and slowly pushed it in.

I bucked my hips in his direction. He pushed more in until he was down to the knuckle. "Shit." I hissed.

He started pushing two fingers in and out quickly, keeping eye contact with me the whole time. "Ana, your so tight." He mumbled, then started sucking my area.

"Oh Harry!" I cried out. "Do you like that?" He asked, repeating the same action.

All I did was nod. "H-Harry... I want you." I said. He smirked then pulled his finger out. He sucked on it slowly then started pulling his boxers off.

Once he pulled them off he spread my legs again. "Ready?" He asked. I nodded then held onto the bed sheets. Harry slowly pushed in.

I closed my eyes quickly, feeling pain that I didn't forget. "Ana, open your eyes and look at me." He said.

He pushed in and back out. I didn't follow what he told me. "Ana. Look at me." He said more forcefully. I slowly opened my eyes which followed with tears.

Harry stopped thrusting and wiped my eyes. "I'm sorry babe. This is only your second time... I truly am sorry. I wish I could take the pain away but I can't." He mumbled, then landed a kiss on my lips.

"Move." I said. He followed my orders and started again. After awhile I didn't fill pain, but more pleasure.

"Better?" He asked, I nodded. He started speeding up his thrusts. "Oh Harryyyyy!" I yelped. "Yes... Oh Ana, you feel amazing." He mumbled.

I felt my toes curl and my stomach turn. "I-I'm close!" I muttered. "Okay.. L-let go babe." He instructed. I did just that, and let myself go.

He did quickly after me, filling me with his liquids.

--NOT DIRTY--

He pulled out and plopped next to me. "You truly never stop amazing me." He said.

I blushed and cuddled into him. "Guess what." Harry said. "Yes?" I asked. "I love you." He smirked. "Well... I love you too." I replied.