Chapter 60.

**ANA's POV**

"Wake up baby." Harry whispered in my ear. "No Harry." I whined. "Why not? You've been asleep for awhile. I would wake you up and it would be the same excuse. What is wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing.. I'm just.. I don't know." I said, sitting up in bed.

"Well.. This isn't you. We are going to the club tonight. Alright? We are going to have fun.. I've invited everybody. Louis, Niall, Zayn.. Even Liam. Everybody... Like old times.." He said.

"Tonight?" I asked, annoyed. "Yes." He replied. I nodded, "can I sleep longer? Before having to get ready."

"No.. I'm tired of you sleeping. When I meant tonight.. I meant in and hour. It's 5 pm.. Get up.. And get ready." He said.

I rolled my eyes and pushed him off the bed. I grabbed some white short shorts and a peach plain t-shirt, then went to the bathroom.

I slammed the door and started doing my hair. "Ana your not mad at me are you?" Harry asked, walking into the bathroom and wrapping his hands around my waist.

"No... I just don't get why we have to go." I said. "Because I thought it would be fun.. We get to hang out with everybody again. I thought you'd enjoy it." He said.

"Okay.." I faded off. "Please.. Don't be mad at me. I didn't so anything..." He whispered in my ear.

"I'm not Harry.. I'm not mad at anyone.. I'm just not feeling well." I said.

"Wait so you don't want to hang out? I can cancel it." He replied. "No no. I'll go." I said, slipping my shirt off. "Are you sure?" He asked. "Positive." I replied.

"Okay.. Well I'm going to go get ready.. I love you." He said, kissing my cheek. "Love you too."

-----

"Ready?" He asked. I nodded and put my white converse on. "You look sexy, by the way." He said.

I smirked and kissed his cheek.

He walked me out to his car and helped me in. "Party time." He smirked, getting in then driving off.

----

"Ana! My God I missed you." Liam yelled over the music. "Hey LiLi. You look great." I said. "Thanks babe." He said, well over drunk.

Harry had his arm wrapped around me and kept me close. "Stay near me at all times." He said in my ear. I nodded and saw Niall. "Can I go say 'hey' to Niall?" I asked. "I guess. Be quick. I'm going to go get us a drink." He said. I nodded and went over to Niall. "Hey babe, wanna dance sexy?" Some drunk guy said grabbing me, pulling me away from my path.

"No." I spat. "It's wasn't an option bitch." He smirked. "Stop." I said, calmly. "Get the fuck off of her." A familiar voice said, from behind me.

"And what are you going to do?" The guy asked. "Beat your ass. Now let go." I spat.

"The question wasn't for you sweetheart." The man smirked.

"Just fuck off." Zayn spat, pushing the guy and pulling me away from him and over to Harry.

"Are you alright?" Zayn asked. I nodded and hugged him. "Thank you." I said. "Well somebody had to be there right?" He said. I giggled and nodded. "Well be sure to stay next to sombody the whole night. I don't trust these people." Zayn said. I nodded and went over to Harry. "Hey babe. You alright?" He asked. I shrugged then jugged the shot he got for me.

"Holy shit that's strong." I yelped. He chuckled, then kissed my forehead. "Dance with me." I said. He nodded and followed me out to the dance floor, where it got heated up.

A/N:

Hey!! This sucks. I know. I just wanted to update cause I feel bad. What do you think is wrong with Ana?? Love y'all and I'll update soon. Sorry. xx

Ry.