Chapter 5.

**ANA's POV**

"Your father?" He asked, holding on to me. I nodded slowly. "Why would he want to hurt you?" He asked.

I decided not to lie to him anymore. "He's always been abusive. He d-didn't die. W-we left because he would beat me and my mom." I said truthfully.

Harry looked down at me, with his jaw clenched. "You said he died." He growled. "I-I know. I'm sorry." I apologized.

He just sat there. "H-Harry?" I asked. "I'm going to beat the shit out of him." He growled. "Harry." I warned.

"That son of a bitch touched you! I swear I'm going to find him. And I'm going to fucking kill him." He said, standing up.

"Harry... Just calm down." I said, walking up to him. "No Ana! I'm not just going to calm down!" He yelled.

I flinched. This is the Harry I didn't like. He stomped out of the room. I just sat on the bed, letting him have his time by himself.

I heard a smash then a shatter. I ran out of the room and found Harry by a wall with pieces of glass around him. There was a gash in the wall.

"Harry. What the hell." I said walking over to pick up the glass. "Ana. Leave it." He demanded. "No." I said, about to pick up a piece. "Ana. Just listen to me for once." He said, grabbing my hand away from the glass.

"You can't protect me from everything Harry." I shot back. "I can sure try." He said back.

I watched him pick up the pieces. He hissed when he felt one slice his skin.

"Are you alright?" I asked. "Mhm. Just can you go get the first aid kit?" He asked. I nodded and walked over to the bathroom and grabbed the first aid kit.

He threw away the glass and met me in the kitchen table. He sat down and so did I.

He laid out his hand that was cut and his knuckles were all scratched. I started cleaning them.

"Sorry that I yelled at you." He apologized. "It's fine." I quietly said. "I never mean to. I just... I don't know." He sighed.

I nodded. "Where does your dad live?" He asked. "Harry. It doesn't matter." I said. "Yes it does. He hurt you Ana." He tensed up.

"It's in the past Harry! I just had a bad dream about him! It doesn't mean I'm actually getting found and hurt!" I said. "Ana! You were balling! I've never seen you that broken before!" He said, looking. Up at you.

"Harry. I know. I was just.. Caught in the moment. He can't hurt me." I said, reassuringly.

"Yeah. I wouldn't fucking let him." He said. "My point." I shot back. He smirked. "Your sexy when your mad." He said. I rolled my eyes.

I finished his hand. He leaned over the table and placed his lips on yours. I pulled away. "I still don't get why you think that's okay." I muttered. He chuckled.

I yawned. "Let's get ya to bed sexy." He said and smirked. "Nice one Harry." I groaned and walked back to the bedroom. He came up from behind me and slapped my bum gently. "Seriously? Do I have to beat you in your own flat?" I snarled. "I love it when a girl is rough." He growled.

"I'm sure." I pushed his hand off of me and laid in the bed. He chuckled then turned the lamp off and went to the other side of the bed and laid down next to me. I was slowly drifting off to the sleep when I felt a kiss on my neck. I didn't move.

I felt another one then I felt sucking. I realized what he was doing. As much as I wanted to stop him, It felt good.

He bit the sensitive spot which made you moan out. I mentally slapped myself. He smirked against my skin.

I felt him release the pressure then he licked the sensitive spot. He finally pulled away. "Night Sexy." He lowly said. I felt him rap his arms around me then I finally went back to sleep.

-------

"Anaaaaaaa. Anaaaaaaaa." Harry nudged me. I kept my eyes closed. "I know your awake now." He said. I smiled lightly. "I knew it!" He chuckled, he attacked me with tickles.

"Okay! Okay! I'm up, I'm up!" I protested. "Yay!" He cheered. I giggled.

"I'm taking ya home today." He said. "Really!?" I gasped. "Mhm. I have to work today. But I'm going to take you out tomorrow." He said. "Where?" I asked. "I'm not telling you. You always want to ruin surprises." He whined.

"Cause I hate surprises!" I whined. "Oh well." He shrugged. I grunted. "Ready to go?" He asked, grabbing his car keys.

"Mhm." I hopped out of the bed and grabbed my party clothes. I slipped my shoes on. He walked me out to his car. He helped me in like always then he went to his side and started driving.

------

"I'm going to text you today. To check on you alright?" He said, handing me my phone and purse.

"Yeah." I nodded. "Alright, bye love. Speak to you soon." He pecked my cheek. I waved bye then went to my front door and unlocked it. I pushed through the door and was so relieved to finally be in my own house.

My mom was at work today so I just went upstairs. I hopped on the bed and turned on my phone.

My messages were blown up. I looked through them:

Niall. Niall. Niall. Niall. Mom. Eleanor. Niall.

I looked through all the messages. I read one that was from Niall:

Niall: "Aye, want to hang out? You've been ignoring me... I hope I didn't piss you off."

I decided to call him.

Ring.

Ring.

Ri- "Hello?" The Irish accent asked.

"Hey Niall. Sorry that I haven't texted you back. I was... Busy. I can hang out." I answered. "Really?! Yeah alright. Want to go to Starbucks then walk trough the park?" He asked. "Yeah." I replied. "Great. I'll pick ya up in 5." He said. "Alright." I hung up.

I slid out of Harry's clothes and put on some of my own. I just wore a snap back so I didn't have to work on my hair. I heard my doorbell ring. I hopped down the stairs and saw Niall waiting for me. I opened the door.

He gave me a big hug. "I was worried about you." He said. I nodded. "Lets get going love. I can't wait to catch up." He replied. I nodded. He helped me in his car then he ran to his side and drove off.

****************************************************

A/N: Tell your friends about this! Hope you guys like it! I'll update soon.(: x VOTE VOTE VOTE