Chapter 82.

**ANA's POV**

"What the hell were you doing back there?" Harry asked, parking in the driveway and getting out.

"What do you mean?" I asked, walking into the house. "Getting me all hard like that! In my shorts Ana. The boys were there! We weren't all alone . There was 3 others boys there! Are you crazy!! They could of easily noticed." He said, shutting the door.

"I'm sorry." I said quietly. He sighed and then walked over to me and hugging me. "I shouldn't of yelled. I'm sorry baby." He said, kissing the top of my head.

I hugged him tightly. He moved us to the couch and we cuddled up there. "Hey, did you notice Lou being a little weird today?" Harry asked. I tensed up. "Uh.. Nope." I lied.

Harry nodded. I felt my phone viberate in my pocket. I pulled it out and saw that it was a text from Louis. I shielded if from Harry and read it.

Lou:

Hey babe (; x

I rolled my eyes.

To: Lou

What do you want Lou?

"Who was that?" Harry asked. "Nobody." I said, feeling my phone vibrate again.

From Lou:

You xxx

To Lou:

What the fuck is wrong with you?!

"Seriously Ana. Who is it?" Harry asked. "My mom." I said. "What does she want?" Harry asked. "To check on me." I lied once again.

From Lou:

Rawr.

To Lou:

Have you recently forgot I'm dating your bestfriend? Has that crossed your mind?

"What do you want to do tomorrow?" Harry asked. "Uhm, up to you baby." I said, looking back at my phone.

From Lou:

I know.. but I've liked yea for awhile now. Harry wouldn't ever think that his best mate like me would ever do such a thing like, like his girlfriend. That would be so rude of me. xx

To Lou:

Nothing is going to happen between us.

"How about we just cuddle the whole entire day." Harry suggested. I nodded and looked back at my phone.

From Lou:

Is that right? I have to say watching you today with Harry.. It got me hard babe. (; x

To Lou:

You're sick.

"We could watch scary movies, yeah?" Harry asked, playing with the hem of my shirt. I nodded again. I looked down at my phone again.

From Lou:

How is that sick? Being horny is a part of life. I wish I was Harry so you could suck me off . oh that sounds so damn sweet.. yes. xx

To Lou:

I am sitting on Harry's lap right now. Seriously. quit texting me this. It's N E V E R going to happen.

"I have to go to the bathroom, be right back baby." Harry said, kissing me then going to the bathroom.

A minute later I looked down at my phone and saw Louis was calling me. I answered it quickly. "What?" I said harshly.

"Oh, hey baby. I was just calling you because you didn't want me to text you all that stuff." He said. I could just feel the smirk on his face.

"Smart ass." I shot back. "Aha, well hey. What are you wearing baby?" He asked.

"Are you kidding me. I'm not doing this with you." I spat. "Well why not?" He asked. "Cause. I'd be cheating on Harry. Why are you being like this today?" I asked.

"Hell, I've always liked you Ana. You were just to blind to see it. If I got one moment alone with you... Ooo. I can just feel it now. Your warm mouth on my cock. Oh fuck yes." He mumbled over the phone.

"Go find somebody else Lou." I spat. "Not happening baby." He said.

"Hey princess I'm back. Who are you talking too?" Harry asked.

"Don't tell him who it is Ana. I swear." Louis said over the phone. "Louis." I said, smirking. "Nice, I'll get you back." Lou said over the phone.

"Can I talk to him?" Harry asked. I nodded and gave him the phone. "Hey Lou." Harry said. I laughed then walked into the kitchen and looked for something to eat.

**HARRY's POV**

"Hey mate." Lou answered. "Whatcha doing?" I asked. "Oh nothing much man. On the computer." He said. "You're watching porn aren't yea?" I chuckled.

"You know me to well. Are you and Ana getting down to it tonight?" He asked. "I dont know. We did it the other night so I dont know yet." I said.

"She was really on you today wasn't she?" He asked. "You have no idea. I love when she takes me by surprise. It's sexy. Specially when she is rough and takes control, Oh fuck, it's amazing." I said.

"It sounds amazing. I wish I had her." He said. "Hey. Watch that mouth of yours." I said.

"Sorry mate, do you want to meet up tomorrow. How about a picnic?" He asked. "Uhm, yeah sure." I replied. "Alright man." Lou said, bringing up another subject.

**ANA's POV**

"I like when she takes control and is rough. It's sexy." Harry said on the phone. I felt a smirk follow up my lips. I had ideas and plans race through my head. Maybe I should reward him for once.

"Alright by mate." Harry said, hanging up. I watched Harry get up and walk into our bedroom. I followed him and catched up with him and pushed him up a giant the wall. He looked down at me, his breath hard.

I moved my hands up his shirt and grazed my nails down his abs. He kept his eyes on me, full of lust.

I pulled his shirt off and kissed him. He leaned down, since I was smaller, and cupped my cheek pulling me more into him.

He moved one hand down my back, tugging my shirt up. I moved my lips to his jawline and kissed it lightly then bit down softly. He moaned out and grabbed my butt. I licked , his now raw skin, and blew on it.

He kissed me one last time and looked at me. "what was that for?" He asked, lazily. "You like rough.. I gave you rough." I smiled. He chuckled and deep chuckle then kissed my forehead. "We are going on a picnic with Lou, Zayn, Liam, and Luke." Harry said. Louis ? Seriously.

"O-okay." I said, going to the living room and grabbing my phone. I saw that I had 2 messages from Lou. I rolled my eyes then opened them.

From Lou:

I like it rough too (; x

From Lou:

See you tomorrow.. Wear something cute baby. xx

Is he kidding? Like he just got off the phone with his bestfriend.

"Ana, let's go watch a movie!" Harry said, running up the stairs. I followed his steps then cuddled up next to him. Soon dozing off.

A/n:

Sooooooo? xox