Chapter 9.

**ANA's POV**

"How'd you like the tacos?" Harry asked, placing our plates in the sink. "They were good." I answered.

He smirked. "Wanna go out?" He asked. "I'm so tired." I huffed. "You took a nap!" He whined. "Still." I giggled. "Do you just want to go to bed?" He asked. "Please." I said.

He nodded. We both walked to the bedroom. "How's your side?" He asked, pulling his shirt off.

"Hurts like hell." I growled. He nodded. I slipped into the bed. He walked over to the other side and popped in the bed.

He pulled me in closer to him. "I'm still really sorry that you got hurt. I wish I was there." He whispered in my ear. "It's fine Harry." I replied.

"Get some rest baby. I'll be here in the morning." He whispered in my ear. I nodded and rested my head deep into the pillow and drifted to sleep.

**HARRY's POV**

I was just cradling Ana and listening to her faint snores. Just thinking about how lucky I was to finally have her in my arms. I was going to try everything I could do to protect her. Once I knew she got hurt I was angry. Angry in myself. It was my fault. I'm t- I was interrupted from my thoughts by a phone ringing.

I pulled away from Ana slowly and walked to the sound of the phone. It led me to Ana's phone. I picked it up and looked at it.

I noticed it was her mom. I was confused because it was practically midnight. The curiosity was eating me so I answered it.

"Hello?" I asked. "Ana?" Her mom asked. "No Mrs.Clarke, it's Harry." I answered. "O-oh. Is Ana okay?" She asked.

"Yes ma'am. She's in my bed sleeping." I reassured. "Oh thank god. Please take care of her." She breathed through the phone.

"If you don't mine me by asking, are you okay?" I asked. "Yea- MARIA LET ME THE FUCK IN!" I heard a male voice interrupt her from the background. "Mrs.Clarke?" I asked.

"I have to go. Please don't bring Ana home until I say. Thank you. Please take care of her." She said once more before ending the call.

"Mrs.Clarke?" I asked. She already hung up. "Harry?" A small voice asked behind me.

I turned around and saw Ana standing at the doorframe. "Hey babe." I replied. "Were you talking to my mom?" She asked. I nodded slowly. "What did she need at 12?" She asked, looking at the clock.

"She just... Nothing. She was just checking to make sure you were okay babe." I answered.

"At 12? Is she okay?" She asked, confused. I didn't answer because I wasn't fully sure. "Harry. Tell me the truth." She said sternly.

"She sounded a bit shaken up. I'm sure she is fine. We should just get back to sleep." I said, ushering her back to bed.

"Harry. I want to go see her." She said, stopping myself from going to the bed. "Ana. She's fine." I said. "I don't care. Take me home." She demanded. "Ana. Stop." I warned. She glared at me.

"I have to go to the bathroom." She spoke up randomly. "Okay. I'll meet you in bed right?" I asked, playing with her fingers.

She nodded then brushed past me. I watched her walk in the bathroom and shut the door. I walked in the bedroom and hopped back into the bed and waited for Ana.

**ANA's POV**

I slipped into the bathroom and held my ear to the door. I listened to Harry's footsteps fade away from the door.

If Harry wasn't going to take me then I was going to take myself. Once I heard complete silence I slipped out of the bathroom quietly.

I tip toed to the front door and slipped on my shoes. I unlocked the door and ran out the door quietly. I slammed the door on accident.

"Shit." I growled. I started running away from the flat and towards my house. I knew Harry would by coming after me. I didn't slow down, I only went faster.

I was about 5 minutes away from my house. I had to make sure she was okay. Harry wasn't going to take me so I was going to go on my own.

I saw the parking lot to my house. I sprinted to the house and ran to the front door. I reached under the mat and grabbed the key. I unlocked the door and ran into the house.

"Mom??" I asked. No answer. "Mom?!" I asked again. "Ana!" I heard a voice I recognized oh so well. I turned my head and saw Harry running into the doorway.

"What the fuck were you thinking?" He growled. "I don't have time for this I need to see my mom." I said walking away from him. He ran up to me and grabbed my hand, making me face him.

"I said not to come." He said. "Like I care." I said pushing him off. I walked to my moms bedroom. "Mom?!" I asked. "Ana? Ana Clarke? Is that you baby cheeks?" I heard a manly voice ask. I followed the voice and noticed it was from the kitchen.

I saw a figure walk out from the kitchen. The bloke flicked the kitchen lights on. My heart sunk to my stomach when I saw him. Harry came up from behind me and wrapped his arm around me.

"Hey Ana. Long time no see huh?" He asked. "D-dad?" I breathed out.