Chapter 63.

**ANA's POV**

"How is your arm?" Niall asked. "For the millionth time, it's fine." I snapped. "It looked really beat up when I was cleaning it Ana." Niall said, sitting next to me on the bed.

"Well it's fine." I replied. "Alright. I want you to leave that wrap on it though." He said. I nodded.

"Did Harry call?" He asked. I shook my head. "What if he did..? Would you go back to him?" Niall asked.

"I don't know Niall. I love him.. But. It's hard." I said. My head was booming for answers. "Ana.. I gave you love. I don't have anything else left to convince you that I'm the right person for you." Niall said, playing with my fingers.

"Niall.. I loved everything you did for me. I really did. But me and Harry.." I faded off. "Fine Ana. I'm done. I've been here. Everytime. I've been here for your late night cries. Everything! Then I get fucked over! I can't do anything else! I'm done Ana. Let me know when you opened your eyes and noticed that he isn't anything better." Niall yelled, exiting my room and out of my house.

I felt my eyes fill with emotion. Niall always was there for me. The words "I'm done Ana" coming from his mouth, is like a bullet through the heart.

I laid my face in my hands and let my eyes pour out the depression. All I ever did was wanted to make everybody happy.. But it comes back on me. And it fucking sucks.

I got up from my bed and looked in the mirror.

I grabbed a marker and started writing word after word on the mirror.

Ugly.

Screw up.

Idiot.

Stupid.

Whore.

Ass.

Bitch.

They just kept coming. True or not they never stopped.

I looked at the scribbled words. Then back at myself. I screamed loudly then pounded the mirror with force. I felt the mirror shatter under my raw fists.

The pain.. Wasn't pain. It was happiness. Of course it hurt.. But that's all my life ever is. Hurt. I hurt people.. They hurt me. Karma is an absolute bitch.

I started picking up the glass and throwing it. Feeling it cut through my silky skin. "STOP. ANA STOP!" A husky voice yelled from behind me. I put the one small piece of glass in my hand and put my hand in a fist shape. Letting the pain overcome my thoughts. I turned around to look at who yelled at me.

"Ana baby. What are you doing?" Harry asked, walking towards me. I felt tears drop from my eyes. He slowly picked me up and laid me on my bed.

"W-what?" He asked, looking at all the cuts on my hands. "What happened?" He asked, letting a few tears drop himself. I didn't answer. "Anastasia Clarke. What the hell happened?" He snapped. I was shocked to hear my full name come out.

"I-I deserved every bit of t-this." I said, through my sniffles. "You didn't.. Baby. I don't get why you think that Ana. Why?" He asked, taking the glass out of my hand and throwing it towards the other broken pieces.

"Cause I'm a screwed up mess. Just tell me! Tell me I'm that! That's all I am! I'm a screwed up mess. I never l-listen. You don't love me! Your with me cause you want to stop the psycho that I have inside! Everybody talks to me cause they feel pity. I'm sorry you have to be with me. Just go!" I yelled.

"Ana.." Harry cried. "None of that is true. Your not psycho. Your beautiful. I love you.. I don't feel pity for you Ana. There is no need to. I love being with you Ana." Harry said, kissing my knuckles.

Harry's eyes held more and more tears. "What did you do to your mirror? Why did you break it?" He asked, sternly.

"It holds all the secrets that were true. I wanted to get rid of them." I explained, knowing he wouldnt understand a word I just said.

"Do you believe me when I say I love you?" He asked. I shook my head. "Why?" He asked. "Cause. Nobody loves me." I said.

"What made you think that?" He asked. "Nobody." I said.

"I love you. I love you. I love you. Those three words I just said three times. Mean more and more the more I say it. I tell you I love you everyday. I mean it when I said it too. You might not love me as much as I love you.. I mean nobody will. My love for you is so strong.. Strong enough that nothing can break it. No matter how many tears you drop, or how many cuts you have... Nothing." Harry said. In that very moment I knew what was true. I knew that Harry Edward Styles loved me.

And I love him right back.

A/N:

Cute?