Chapter 11.

**ANA's POV**

I woke up to the sunlight hitting my face. I fluttered my eyes open and saw a softly snoring Harry above me. I giggled.

I just laid there staring at the angel above me. Why do people call him so dark? He is everything but that. Only if people knew the real him. Yeah he has anger issues but it's on- "Hey gorgeous." Harry mumbled, pulling me out of y thoughts.

"Hiya." I answered. "How are you feeling today?" He asked, rubbing his eyes. "Pretty good, you?" I asked. "My face hurts like fuck." He muttered. I laughed.

"It's not funny." He pouted. "Sorry babe." I giggled, kissing him. He leaned into the kiss more and rolled me on my back. He hovered over me and licked my bottom lip for access. I granted and he slammed his tongue in me. Our tongues fought for dominance. His one of course. He started rubbing my face while I rubbed under his shirt.

His phone started ringing making him groan and pull away. "Why don't you just ignore it?" I asked, sitting up against he headboard.

"It might be important. Not many people call, unless its important. I nodded. He answered his phone. "Hello?.....Mhm.....Well we had this incident last night so I thought that I could just hang out with Ana.....No.....Maybe like this weekend?......Can I not just hang out with her?......Zayn.......Where would we go?.......okay.......yeah.....what time? Alright. See you later mate....bye." He hung up.

"Who was that?" I asked, quietly. "It was Zayn. He wanted to hang out. We are going to a club tonight. Thankfully we aren't going to the same one you went to last time. Ill make sure nobody hurts you I promise." He reassured. I nodded slowly. "I don't have clothes though Harry." I said.

He thought for a second. "Lets go shopping." He said. "What are we going to do about my mom?" I said. "I can buy her a hotel room? Unless she wants to stay here?" He suggested.

"I don't want her to bother. I'm already staying." I said. "I wouldn't mind. I love you here." He said, pecking my lips.

"How about I buy her a hotel room for a week or so, just so she can enjoy the service and all that. Ill make sure to get her one out of town so your dad won't find her. Ill put her under my name as well." He said. I nodded. "Thank you so much Harry." I said. "Of course baby." He said. "Get dressed so we can get shopping." He said,putting on a shirt then walking out of the bedroom.

I slowly got out of bed then went to his closet. I grabbed some sweat pants then one of his shirts. I slipped then on quickly then walked out of the room. Harry was chatting with my mom. I hid in the bathroom and peaked around the corner and listened to what they were talking about.

"Thank you so much Harry. I can't thank you enough on how you keep my daughter safe. When her dad came back I didn't know what to do. Next thing I knew he was forcing some pill down my throat! I hope you didn't get hurt!" She said.

"Ms.Clarke I'm jut fine. I'm just gals your save. I'm going to protect you and Ana. I'm going to buy you a hotel room for the week so you can rest and he won't be able to find you again because I'm going to put you under my name. Everything is going to be alright." He assured.

She nodded with a huge smile on her face. "You really like her huh?" My mom spoke up. "More then you will ever know." He said. "I can see it. I'm so grateful you found her." My mom said.

"I'm grateful too. She saved me." He said. There are those words again. 'Saved me' . I saw that they finished talking so I walked in.

"Hi mom." I said, giving her a huge hug. "Hey baby. Thank god your alright." She said. I nodded. "How you feeling?" I asked. "I'm alright." She answered with a smile. I nodded.

"Me and Ana are going to go shopping. She needs some new clothes for awhile. I don't want her going back to the house until like a week. Same with you. So your coming." Harry said. "Harry, sweetie I have no money on me. I left it at the house." She said. "It's on me." Harry replied.

"Har-" He cut her off. "Nope. Now lets get going ladies. Big day." He said, ushering us out the door.