Chapter 45.

**ANA's POV**

"Ana, you got everything?" Harry asked from downstairs. "Yes." I replied. I looked around my room one more time, checking so I have everything.

I grabbed the left over bags Harry didn't grab then started my way downstairs. "Here baby, let me take those." Harry said, grabbing the bags.

He walked off to the car with the bags. "Hey Ana. Be safe." My mom said from behind me. "Yes mom. I'll have Harry... Everything will be fine." I said. She nodded. "Where did you guys sneak off to this morning?" She asked, raising and eyebrow.

"I don't know what your implying to?" I lied. "Oh c'mon Ana. It was around one... Where'd ya go?" She asked.

"Just for a walk." I answered. "Oh... Alright. Well have fun love. Have your bug spray and plenty of blankets. It's going to get cold. If you need me you call-" I cut her off. "Mom it's going to be fine. I love you." I said, kissing her cheek then leaving.

I walked out the front door and saw Harry stacking the bags. "Ready?" He asked. I nodded then went to the passenger side and hopped in. He went to the driver seat and started the car.

"Camping here we come." He chuckled, then started to drive.

-----

"How do you put the tent up?" I asked. "How should I know? You have to put those sticks inside the little folds right?" He asked. I shrugged.

"Where are the directions?" I asked. "They weren't in the box." He said. "Then how the hell are we going to put this up?" I asked. "I thought you knew!" He protested. "Yes Harry, Because I camp all the time." I rolled my eyes.

"Well you owned the tent so I thought you'd have a clue." He said, playing with the tent.

"Well... You grab those stick thingies and put them in this part." I said, pointing to part of the tent.

He nodded and continued. "If this doesn't work out we will need the sleeping bags for sure." He sighed.

-----

I was working on the camp fire while Harry was working on the tent... Still.

I was throwing sticks in when I heard Harry yell.

"ANA! I got it! I put it up!" He screamed. I turned fast an looked at the tent. Surprisingly it was up.

"Wow Harry. Nice job!" I said giving him a hug. "I'm one smart cookie after all yeah?" He smirked, then gave me a kiss.

I rolled my eyes, "the smartest." I giggled.

"Where is the bug spray?" He asked. I pointed to the bags next to the trees. He nodded and kissed my nose before going over to the bag.

I went back to the fire when I heard a squeal. "SPIDER!" Harry screeched. "Harry... Are you a girl or a guy?" I yelled back.

"It's a spider... How do you expect me to react?" He asked. "I expect you to act like a man." I giggled.

"I am a man." He pouted. "Pouting gets you no where." I laughed, while throwing more sticks in the fire.

------

Me and Harry were cuddled up around the fire. "You've never been camping before huh?" I asked. "Never... It's just not something to do when I was by myself." He said, fiddling with my fingers. "What about Zayn? Or Lou? You could've went with them." I said.

"C'mon Ana. Do you truly think they are the camping type?" He asked. "I guess your right." I laughed out. "When am I wrong?" He laughed. "Mostly all the time." I mumbled. "Heyyyyyyy!" He yelped.

I giggled then silenced filled the air again.

"But hey... Do you remember when we first met?" I asked. "Of course.. In the ally. I wish we didn't meet the way we did." He said.

"It's better then never." I said, laying my head next to his neck. "I kept my eye on you all night that night, ya know?" He said.

"Did you?" I asked.

"I kept my eye on every drink you had... I kept my eye on Niall's hands around you. I wasn't going to let you get hurt... Even though I didn't know you personally I had the feeling to watch you... I knew something bad was going to happen. The funny thing is, when Niall left you I knew he was a idiot for leaving you alone in a club. When I watched him leave, I was on my way to come over to you. I could already tell you that you would hate me... Just like the first night you were with me. You hated me." He said.

I stayed silent. "Thank you for saving me Harry. I would've gotten raped. Just... Thank you." I said hugging him.

"Of course baby. Now you know why I don't want anybody hurting you or touching you." He said.

"I love you Harry." I said.

"I love you to the moon an back." Harry said, kissing my head.