Chapter 43.

**ANA's POV**

"Ana? Baby are you in there? The door is locked." Harry said from outside the bedroom door.

I, at this very moment, was a crying mess. Like I said, I was fragile. "Ana open up.." Harry repeated.

"N-no. I'm fine." I croaked. "Open it Ana. I'm not saying it again." He banged.

I tried to wipe my tears but they smudged my make up making it look worse. I opened the door slowly then turned quickly so he couldn't see my worn out face.

"Hey baby... Are you still mad at me?" He asked, closing the door behind him.

"No." I simply said. "Will you look at me?" He asked. "No." I replied. "What is wrong then?" He asked. "Nothing.." I lied.

I heard him get closer to me then flip me around to look at him. "Ana what's wrong?" He asked.

I didn't answer. I just let my tears fall then gave him a hug. "Don't cry. Is it something that I did?" He asked. I shook my head. "Why are you with me Harry?" I asked. "Because I love you! Is that what this is all about?" He asked. "I just don't see why your with me. I treat you like shit!" I explained. "Far from it babe. Like you said... We aren't a perfect relationship. But WE don't want perfect. Your all the perfect I need." He said.

I jut hugged him tighter. "Please don't ever leave me." I cried out. "Who in Gods mind told you I was even considering that?" He asked.

"Well we f-fight a lot so I thought you might just get up and leave!" I explained. "Fighting is fighting. Yeah we yell at each other but so what... We don't mean to. It happens baby." He mumbled in my ear.

"So. You can have better g-" He shushed me. "Your as good as it gets. Better doesn't exist when I'm with you." He said.

I just hugged him tighter. "It kills me when you cry." He said. I stayed silent. "I've never seen you cry over me before... It's usually the other way around." He smirked. "Shut up." I giggled.

He picked me up unexpectangly then laid me on the bed. He followed behind an laid next to me, intertwining his hand with mine.

"Did you have any boyfriends before me?" He asked out of nowhere. "Because... I told you about my past. What about yours?" He asked.

"Yes. 1 serious one.. I thought I loved him but... He threatened me to do all of this stuff in the sexual category. Luckily that is when I got to move away. He was just like my dad... Sick and mean." I explained.

"He forced you? What did he make you do?" He asked, looking at me.
"I don't want to say." I quietly muttered. "Tell me." He said roughly. "He made me suck him off like I was his slave! He touched me like he owned me... When I wasn't ready. He called me a little girl and a baby, so I did it... So he wouldn't call me a baby anymore." I let out.

"What?! Ana you said the night before you sucked me off that you did do it with Somebody before but that he didn't make you! You said you did it with your own will! Why the fuck would you lie to me? He forced you! Did he have sex with you too? Did you lie about that?" He spat.

"What? No! I lied about the other stuff cause I knew you would react like this! This is why I got mad when you were treating me like a little baby! I'm not! I'm a grown up person just like everybody else! I can handle everything like everybody else!" I yelled.

"So did you just have sex with me so I wouldn't treat you like a baby anymore? I didn't mean to treat you like a baby. I meant to protect you. I thought of sex like making love... Did you not do it for that reason?" He asked, with hurt in his voice.

"Harry! Yes! Of course I did. That is one thing that I didn't let him take away from me, was my virgintiy. I love you Harry, that is why I let you take mine away. We were making love." I explained.

"Okay... I'm sorry for yelling at you baby. I just... Hate seeing the image of you being forced to do something." He said. I nodded. "I j-just didn't want to make you mad." I simply said.

"I should've been there.." He said. "Been where Harry? We didn't even know each other. It was a long time ago." I said.

"He hurt you?" He asked. I nodded slowly. "What's his name?" He asked

"It's not important." I replied. "What is his name?" He asked once again. "Michael Devine." I said, wanting to throw up.

"Where does he live?" He asked. "I don't know." I replied. "Bullhsit. Where does he live?" He asked. "Two miles from my old house in Tennessee. Anything else you want to know? Anything else you want me to remember?" I spat.

Harry paused, "Okay I'm sorry. I know it sucks to think about it. I just want to find him." He said.

"Don't. It is me and you. Not him and me. He doesn't exist anymore. Just me and you." I said.

"Don't think this doesn't bother me." He replied. "I know it does. Just let it go please?" I asked. "Okay. I'm sorry." He said. "It's ok-" I was interrupted my a knock on the door.

"Come in." I yelped, while I was laying on Harry's chest.

I watched the door swing open then I saw my mom. "Awhhhh.... Look at you two." She giggled.

"Hello Ms.Clarke.. Everything okay?" Harry asked. "It is Johanna to you Harry! And yes dear, Just wanting to check on you two. I hope your comfortable Harry. You can stay as long as you'd like." My mom smiled.

"Thank you. I'm thinking about staying for a night or two... Just to make sure very thing is okay." Harry replied, playing with my hair.

"That would be wonderful. Thank you so much." My mom said. "No thank you." Harry smiled, with his dimple poking through.

"Mom can you go now..." I urged out. "Haha, of course. Sorry to bother you guys. Ana, you guys should go camping! Do you know how fun that'd be! You guys could go to that place you were telling me about! That place Harry took you yeah?" My mom suggested.

"Okay mom. Bye." I said once again.

"Just think about it." She smiled, then walked out.

"Camping huh?" Harry smirked. "My mom always thought it was a romantic idea." I giggled. "Well... Ana Clarke. Would you like to go camping with me love?" He asked. "Cheeky. Yes Harry Styles. Id love to." I replied.