Chapter 85.

**ANA's POV**

"We are here." Harry said, getting out of the car. I noticed that we were at some mountain path. "Where are we?" I asked. He shushed me then grabbed my hand and pulled me on the the path and through the trees.

He pulled me over to this rock that showed over a bunch of lights. "Harry this is beautiful." I said. He smirked then pulled me into a kiss. I wrapped my arms around Harry and he pulled me closer. He pulled away a few seconds later.

I smirked then looked back over the lights. I felt Harry grab my hand then looked over at him.

"Anastasia Clarke, I love you, you're absolutely gorgeous, inside and out. When I didn't know you I was lost. I would throw my body to whoever wanted me. I didn't think my life was worth living, but now I can see clearly it is. I'm going to have a little boy names Noah Edward Styles. He is going to be perfect just like his momma. You're my first priority Ana. I know that boys are all over you. I can never catch a break with you. But I'm fine with that, because I know that at the end of the day you're mine, and I'm the one who gets to sleep right next to you. I hope you know that I would do anything for you. I would put myself in harms way before you'd even know it was coming. I love you so much Ana. And I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you do me the honors of marrying me?" He asked, getting on a knee and pulling out a ring.

"Harry, it's beautiful." I said, tearing up. "Yes! Of course I will." I said. He slipped on the ring and picked me up and twirled me around.

I kissed him and soon he stopped twirling me around. "Thank you so much." He mumbled, hugging me. I kissed him once more. "No thank you." I said.

---------

DING-DONG.

Harry got up and winked at me before going to the door. The boys all walked into the living room and saw me sitting on the couch. "What did you two need to tell us?" Liam asked. Harry came and sat by me.

"Well I asked Ana to marry me, and she said yes!" Harry said. Zayn's jaw dropped. "Mate! Congrats!" Zayn and Liam said. Harry gave them both smirks. Louis just stared at me, with a pissed look on his face. This was the first time I ever saw him mad.

"And there is one thing." Harry said, nudging me to say it. I looked straight at Lou. "I-I'm pregnant." I stuttered out. I watched Lou walk out of the room. Harry dismissed it and started talking to the boys while I followed Lou.

This can't go good.

*A/N, I felt bad for not updating. Love you guys! And read my other books babes ! love yaaaaaaaaa xox