Chapter 52.

**ANA's POV**

"So why are you mad at him exactly?" Zayn asked, handing me a water bottle. "Well, he didn't tell me he was going to a club.. Worst of all, without me!" I said.

"Ana..." He took a deep breath. "You know I love you and all.. But, don't be mad at him babe. He probably didn't get the chance to tell you. You Need to hear his side of the story. He loves you.. Does he know you came here?" He asked. I nodded. "Go back to him. I'm sure he is crushed with you not with him. Just go talk to him." He said.

"Zayn, why are you taking his side? I came here because I thought you'd agree with me!" I snapped. "I'm not on anybody's side. If anything, I'd always be on yours. I just think you should go talk to him. Don't take this in a mean way, but your over reacting." He replied.

I stayed silent. "Please go to him." He begged. "Fine." I finally said. He smiled then gave me a hug. "Be strong love. If it gets any worse, you know where to find me." He smirked. I giggled then walked out the front door.

I saw Harry in the same spot he was last time, except he was standing outside the car but he didn't notice me yet. 'Here goes nothing.' I thought, walking towards him.

--

**HARRY's POV**

"Should I just go to the door now? I'm tired of waiting. I need her Louis!" I said.

"I don't think that is necessary Harry." Louis replied, looking past me. I cocked my head and saw Ana walking towards us. I hid my smirk and walked up to her.

She hid all emotion then stopped in front of me. I grabbed her and pulled her into a hug. "Dammit Ana, never scare me like that again." I huffed. "I'm sorry." Was all she said.

"No.. You were right. I just wish you would've talked to me.. Not leave me. Ana, I swear you were gone." I truthfully said.

"I don't think that's possible." She softly giggled. "I want you to know,
I thought you were going to the club with me. When you walked off that is when Lou told me it was a guys night out. If I knew that I wouldn't of went, because I always need you remember?" I asked, she nodded and grabbed my hands.

"I really am sorry. I should've listened." She apologized. "Just trust me some times." I said, kissing her nuckles. She nodded and wrapped her hands around my neck while I wrapped mine around her waist then connected our lips.

"I love you." I whispered. "I love you more." She giggled.

"Hey, Guys... Harry the club is opening soon. We should get going." Louis said from the car.

"About that Lou.." I faded off. "It's fine Harry.. You can go. I'll go to my moms or something." Ana reassured. "No, Ana it's fine. Lou I'm not going tonight.. Sorry mate. I'm thinking about just staying with Ana and watch some movies or somthing." I said.

"Really Harry?" Louis huffed. "Yes really. Now I'll drive you back to my place then your out of there." I chuckled. "Your such a buzz kill." Lou huffed. "Oh, and your sitting in the back too. I want Ana next to me. Always do." I protested. "What the fuck. Anything else master?" Louis joked. "Shut up." I snapped, then chuckled.

I hopped into the car then thanked Louis.

------

"Hey Lou, once again I'm sorry. Maybe next week?" I asked. "Whatever. See ya mate. Bye Ana, see you soon Babe." Louis said, hopping out of the car then walking to his.

Ana was about to get out of the car but I stopped her. "We are going to the movie store instead. To pick out movies." I said, driving off. She sat back into her seat then locked our fingers together.

"Thank you for coming back." I said. "Always do Haz. Always do." She giggled.

A/N:

Just a filler! Ily (:

Sorry that It sucked guys:(

Ry(: x