Glee's Finest (A Puck Love Story. Or is it?) Chapter 2

Chapter: 2

  The next morning I sleepily shut off my alarm clock that red 7:00. School started at 8:00 so I had an about 45-50 minutes before I had to leave. I sat up a stretched lightly. I wasn’t that tired seeing I took a nap the day before. I stood up and grabbed some clothes before I took a shower. The cold water felt good as it ran over my body. It was my wake up tool especially since I hated coffee. I closed my eyes and the dream I had the night before flashed through my memory. I closed my eyes and I was on a stage with the audience before me. I took a deep breath and started to sing. I nailed the song and the crowd was going wild. It felt amazing to hear them clapping for me. I took my bows and left the stage.

“Awesome job Savannah you nailed it as usual. Refreshments are over there. Take five.” My manager who happened to be my Uncle Chris spoke proudly. I smiled brightly and thanked him walking to grab something to drink. I spoke to all the people who passed me and gave me their greetings. I was a star. Just doing what I do with my family by my side. And just liked that there they were. My mother, father and brothers. I smiled and hugged them as they congratulated me on my performance. We sat laughing and talking for another couple of minutes enjoying our time together. I looked down at my clothes. I was wearing a red, black and white mini dress that reminded me of what Alice wore when she went to go see the Queen Of Hearts in the movie by Tim Burton. My hair was done in layers and I had light makeup on. I never could stand a ton of it.

“We are so proud of you honey. We always knew you would fulfill your dream. Can you imagine Thomas? Our daughter, grown, being a super star, and married with a child. We are so blessed.” My mother smiled warmly at me. Married with a child? My mind immediately flashed to Jesse. My dream-come true! He I could imagine as my husband.

“Savannah your husband is here with your daughter.” The stagehand Edgar Dilar said walking passed preparing things for the next half of the show. A smile formed on my face and turned to face my family. Out from the doorway came my husband but something wasn’t right. I stared confused at the sight of a guy carrying a baby in a pink blanket. He was taller than Jesse was, and buffer too. They both approached me and I felt a small feeling within me saying “family” and I knew this was the right guy. I took a couple of steps not being able to avoid a smile on my face. We were only feet apart when suddenly to my horror the man holding our child looked up and Puck’s familiar “I rule” look was on his older but still sexy face.

“Sup wifey.” He said to me with a smile of triumph. I couldn’t control the scream of terror I let out and just like that I woke up. My eyes opened and I shuddered shutting off the shower.  What a nightmare. I took my time putting my clothes on. I decided on a pink shirt with cap sleeves and a black and white plaid skirt with a black belt topping it off with a pair of black flats. It wasn’t exactly my classic look of shorts and jerseys but today I had pictures for soccer and for this one we had to dress nicely. I figured I would get some attention from guys but nothing that bad. It was mainly Puck I was worried about. Puck was usually the only one I had to deal with. He was the only guy who ever really talked to or messed with me. At first I was flattered. Hey what freshman isn’t? But towards the end of my first year it just got annoying when I found out how much of a player he was. I looked at the finished product of me in the mirror after I had finished my hair and makeup. Usually I just pulled my hair into a ponytail and maybe I would put on some lip-gloss but that was it. Now however I wore eyeliner and shadow along with my regular. My hair was now curly thanks to some product I had. All in all I didn’t look half bad. I hated it when I had to dress nicer. It was too easy for people to see who I was. I only dressed in the sporty stuff all the time as a cover. You know like Bruce Wayne does when he is Batman. I grabbed my backpack and headed down stairs to get some breakfast.  My mother was already up pouring some milk on Ben’s cereal as he sat down with sleep still in his eyes. I smiled at him and rubbed his head gently.